Harry-Australia Gap Year

Started by abc, March 24, 2004, 05:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

AnitolaNova

I don't really like any of them. If he wasn't weating sunglasses in the 5th one, then I'd pick that one.  

LisaG

I like the first one. He's being kind to an animal. Thank god they don't hunt horses  :P  Plus, the horsey looks like he's enjoying it!

princessrose

I love all of them :royal:  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

princessrose

QuoteI like the first one. He's being kind to an animal. Thank god they don't hunt horses  :P
Totally agree, I adore horses. There was one pic last year of Harry giving his horse a little kiss, it was very cute too- and I can?t find it
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

AnitolaNova

QuoteI like the first one. He's being kind to an animal. Thank god they don't hunt horses  :P
Totally agree, I adore horses. There was one pic last year of Harry giving his horse a little kiss, it was very cute too- and I can?t find it
Are you one of those horse freaks?? Do you buy folders with horses on them for school??  

aussiegirl

so what if she did!! thiers nothing wrong wit that? is their?
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

princessrose

Thanks aussiegirl; and no I don't consider myself a "horse freak" nor do I buy folders with horses on them for school, I just care for horses and enjoy horse riding in general.

AnitolaNova

Quoteso what if she did!! thiers nothing wrong wit that? is their?
I bet you do that though, doncha? I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it. It's just that people who do that at my school get called horse-****ers. I don't really participate in the name calling unless I'm having a bad day.

Toodles!

sunshine69

You are incredibly rude, ungracious, and narrowminded, and other than that I have nothing else to say to you for the remainder of our stay here. Comments like these make me want to PM m-star or any of the other mods and ask what the heck they are thinking by allowing comments like that remain on this board.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

e-ccentriceventer

I would not only consider myself a horse freak, but an addict of sorts- just read the screename. :) I mean, if you consider, owning an OTTB, paying 1200 a month for board at one point, paying 60 dollars for a 30-minute lesson, driving an hour each way at one point, paying 200 dollars of my own money, next year to ride for an hour at Ascot, working off most of a lease in past years, scrubbing tack, not leaving the stable until 9.00pm and getting back at 4.30am for a show, and giving up every other sport I've ever done along with a HOST of other things horse-crazy, then so be it. Riding- not a hobby, an addiction. :)
www.uspoloplayers.com  :D (server problem, it wont come up as registered, but it is)
www.horseplace.com  :D
both mine
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Abc, will you please replace the pictures with links? Or, if you like, I can go find the pics and do it for you.

Anitola, please try to be nicer in your future posts towards other members.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

QuoteAbc, will you please replace the pictures with links? Or, if you like, I can go find the pics and do it for you.
Never mind, I replaced them with links.
-Iris

abc

QuoteAbc, will you please replace the pictures with links? Or, if you like, I can go find the pics and do it for you.
Never mind, I replaced them with links.
Cool  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

kitkat

I bet you do that though, doncha? I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it. It's just that people who do that at my school get called horse-****ers. I don't really participate in the name calling unless I'm having a bad day.

Toodles!
Aren't you homeschooled?

Sorry, I'm just confused because you are speaking like you are attenting a school presently, and not in the past (assuming that you had went to regular school, before getting home taught).

LisaG

Toodles!
Aren't you homeschooled?

Sorry, I'm just confused because you are speaking like you are attenting a school presently, and not in the past (assuming that you had went to regular school, before getting home taught).
The official Forum PI stricks again.  :happytears:  

kitkat

Toodles!
Aren't you homeschooled?

The official Forum PI stricks again.  :happytears:
Stricks? :blink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(I know it's just a typeing fast-typo, but I just couldn't resist.)

LisaG

QuoteStricks? :blink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Alright Miss perfect... strikes  :P (Don't correct William, he doesn't like it!!LOL)

PS. What is "typeing" by the way??

abc

QuoteStricks? :blink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Alright Miss perfect... strikes  :P (Don't correct William, he doesn't like it!!LOL)

PS. What is "typeing" by the way??
:lol:  

kitkat

QuotePS. What is "typeing" by the way??
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

:lol:  :happytears:  :lol:  :happytears:

Oh, how I love ya, Lisa and Kitters. Typos and all.
-Iris

kitkat

Quote:lol:  :happytears:  :lol:  :happytears:

Awwww, and I wuv the wittle Sapphers!!!

LadyLove

Quote:lol:  :happytears:  :lol:  :happytears:

And I love all of you! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  

Quote:lol:? :happytears:? :lol:? :happytears:

And we love you too, even with your mood swings. lol.
-Iris

LadyLove

Quote:lol:? :happytears:? :lol:? :happytears:

And we love you too, even with your mood swings. lol.
don't forget my potty mouth and uncontrollable gas. :happytears: