Is Kate a Role Model?

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 23, 2014, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ As Harry said they like the idea not the reality of it ... I bet you every girl who says they want Harry wouldn't last 15 minutes after the press gets hold of her ...

HistoryGirl

DaisyMeRollin

Yes, yes, Eri! We all know that Harry sobs into a gallon of cookie-dough ice cream in a dark room every night. How will he ever cope with his all-consuming loneliness? Black make-up should be the sixth stage of grief. Everyone, prepare yourselves for Harry's final form! That of a sad clown.

Maybe he is currently working on his own solemn, solo interpretive dance performance to the tune of REM's "Everybody Hurts" or Duran Duran's "Ordinary World" to express to his lady love, Cress, the deep despair that has engulfed his entire being since she's been gone. Now, balancé-balancé-arabesque the tears away in your sad clown make-up, Harry!
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

In All I Do

Quote from: DaisyMeRollin on July 20, 2014, 04:02:59 PM
Yes, yes, Eri! We all know that Harry sobs into a gallon of cookie-dough ice cream in a dark room every night. How will he ever cope with his all-consuming loneliness? Black make-up should be the sixth stage of grief. Everyone, prepare yourselves for Harry's final form! That of a sad clown.

Maybe he is currently working on his own solemn, solo interpretive dance performance to the tune of REM's "Everybody Hurts" or Duran Duran's "Ordinary World" to express to his lady love, Cress, the deep despair that has engulfed his entire being since she's been gone. Now, balancé-balancé-arabesque the tears away in your sad clown make-up, Harry!

I would pay money to see that.

SophieChloe

Quote from: XeniaCasaraghi on July 20, 2014, 04:54:15 AM
Lmao! These theories never cease to make me laugh. Whatever happened in those ten years we will never truly know. What is clear is he perused her at college and he was the one who wanted her back after the 5 minute break up. He went after what he wanted and he wanted her.
I'm of the opinion that the Middleton's know more about William than he was prepared to have exposed.  Kate was not letting go and he relented.   
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

XeniaCasaraghi

Quote from: DaisyMeRollin on July 20, 2014, 04:02:59 PM

LMAO that was so awesome.  :goodpost:

Jenee

Quote from: HistoryGirl on July 20, 2014, 03:23:33 PM
I have no doubt that some ppl prefer the simple life, but to make the assumption that no one would want William and Harry is not something I can believe because there are plenty of girls that do want to be princesses.

Ah, I went back and re-read your post. I misunderstood it originally (I thought you were saying that every women would want a Prince!)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore