Board information and general announcements

Started by TLLK, May 01, 2021, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

The Annual Honours List has been released and there is a dedicated thread for British orders and the annual Honours list that can be found in the The Politics of Monarchies & Republics  forum. Thread link is below. Please post all articles and discussion in that thread.

British Royal Orders and the Annual Honors List 2021 to present

TLLK

Discussion of the new title for Prince Edward can be found in this thread.

New Titles for the Wessexes

TLLK

So I am off on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll be leaving you all in the capable hands of our hands of our admin/mod team. See you all in about 3 weeks.  :RAFWilliam:

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

TLLK

Thank you! It's a 25th anniversary trip for my husband and I, so we're very excited to visit: Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, and Norway. Woo Hoo...three monarchies in one trip! :sign8:

Curryong

Have a wonderful time on your travels, TLLK. We will expect to here all about it on your return. (Norway?s a bit of an outlier on this itinerary isn?t it?)

TLLK

LOL yes it is @Curryong. We'd originally booked a cruise of the Norwegian fjords and then tacked on the other parts.

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on May 23, 2023, 09:32:29 PM
LOL yes it is @Curryong. We'd originally booked a cruise of the Norwegian fjords and then tacked on the other parts.

As you do! Reminds me of some of our trips! And cruises are great. Anyway, have a fabulous time.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: TLLK on May 23, 2023, 09:20:48 PM
Thank you! It's a 25th anniversary trip for my husband and I, so we're very excited to visit: Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, and Norway. Woo Hoo...three monarchies in one trip! :sign8:

That?s gonna be so amazing! Like Curryong said, we will expect to hear all about it when you get back!

Nightowl

That sounds like a very exciting time, have tons of fun, pictures please!  Have some great wine and cheese. crackers and grapes!

Blue Clover

TLLK

Hello everyone,
I'm a bit groggy this morning as I readjust to the time difference but I am now back from our voyage! We had a wonderful time on our cruise.

PrincessOfPeace

HistoryGirl2

TLLK

Happy to announce that after two straight days of laundry, that I've finally finished three weeks worth of washing!

Amabel2

I hope you are not pining for the fjords (see Dead Parrot Sketch in MOnthy Python)

TLLK

TLLK

Posts and discussion related to The Diana Awards can be found here in its dedicated thread.

The Diana Award News

TLLK

Wimbledon 2023 has begun and I've created a Royals At Wimbledon thread to post about all discussion of the tournament and all the royals in attendance. That includes the BRF and other royal families.

The thread can be found in the Wales forum as the Princess of Wales in the Patron.

https://www.royalinsight.net/forum/index.php?topic=95501.msg1522785#new

TLLK

Please use this existing thread to discuss the engagement tallies for the British Royal Family. Thank you

It can be found in this forum. The Politics of Monarchies & Republics :happyuk:
The annual royal tallies 2019 to the present