It's ANOTHER Fashion Hit for Princess Beatrice

Started by cinrit, July 07, 2014, 10:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteShe been a regular on the London part circuit of late, but it was a more civil affair on Saturday as Princess Beatrice attended the wedding of Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Elisabetta Maria Rosboch Von Wolkenstein.

The ceremony took place at Basilica Santa Maria in Trastevere in Rome, where the 25-year-old royal hit all the right fashion notes in a beautiful dusty pale pink dress.

But it appears to be the exact same Valentino dress - and sparkly Valentino shoes - she wore with a Valentino coat to the wedding of Prince William and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge in 2011.

More: ANOTHER fashion hit for Princess Beatrice at wedding of Prince Amedeo of Belgium | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

georgiana996

That dress is in a  beautiful colour but it does not flatter her curves at all  :happy:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

TLLK

It's the dress that she wore to her cousin's wedding in 2011, but she wore a coat over it then. It's a pretty dress, but I agree that the shape is not as flattering.

cinrit

I believe she also wore it to William & Kate's wedding, with a coat over it (and "that" hat).  Interestingly enough, it's one of the few things she's worn that I like.  Nevermind, I just realized the "cousin" was William, TLLK. :lol:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK