The Iffy-Wiff Club: Archewell Foundation, Invictus, and other charities, news, a

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Well, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I don?t think either are any of those things, especially racist. And that?s mine, to which I am also entitled.

Curryong

Meghan wasn?t there and No, Harry didn?t get paid for the gig. And he quite obviously enjoyed himself giving out the award. The audience liked it, the recipient was apparently overwhelmed, and it was a nice evening.

Harry has been to see his father, attended a sports show he obviously enjoyed and also the Mirror group have settled. They will pay all of Harry?s legal costs in the case, and also give him 300,000 pounds compensation. And he?s now back home with his family. So, all in all, a good week!

Nightowl

LOL.......Harry only went to see his father for a PR stunt, that is all it was.  He went uninvited also, and Charles is known to be a stickler for time so he had to hold up the helicopter for Harry's arrival which was unplanned. This whole trip was a PR stunt by whatever company they have now to do things like this as Harry has to be in the news, after all the silly football game takes priority over all events. I am sure 99% that we will see them there smiling and Meghan maybe wearing another $5,000 dress to be seen and heard.  I believe Charles loves his son yet I hope he knows the man he is for that is one ugly human being, selfish, sense of entitlement over every one else, just a really self-centered ego manic as is his wife.  Now what will their next move be.........I got their number as I was married to an idiot with the same attitude.

Curryong

Harry still has feelings for his father, as he did for his grandmother. There is love there, whatever you may think. Why on earth would he receive news of his father?s cancer diagnosis and then think that it would be great as a PR opportunity? That is a nutty theory put forward by a few Press people and by the Twitter mob. Other media people disagree completely. Please remember Harry has been suing the people these RRs and talking heads work for, so of course they will put the worst connotations on that visit.

If it was for PR and he wasn?t worried by that phone call Harry would have gone over to London then Sandringham with Meghan and the children. That would have caused a huge amount of publicity for the Sussexes if that was what was upmost in Harry?s mind.

Harry undertook the visit on impulse is what I believe. Charles agreed to see him as he was rushing over, and they did spend time together, however short. I believe Harry may well go and see his father again in a couple of months. He is due in England for an Invictus Games 10th anniversary in May. Or he may go to Windsor at Easter.

Nightowl

THIS IS NOT POLITE. NOT POLITE AT ALL! THE NEXT TIME I WILL DELETE. 

First of all this......I think for myself, NO media/tabloid influences me as I am quite capable of
making up my own mind what I believe is right and/or wrong...I have a book that helps me know the difference between the 2, it is called The Bible.

Now for Harry's trip........not for one second do I honestly believe he cares for his dad or even his grandparents when they were alive.....his behavior and decisions showed his dislike (that is putting it mildy) for the royal family, how many times did HM invite him to visit her and he *refused* each time for whatever reasons he had as nobody really knows. And I  hope that in time eats at him big time for our grandparents lived a life and they had the wisdome to help guide us through tough times and he turned that all down. Personally, I would give anything to have my mom back with me, I would wait on her hand foot and cherish each day more, yet that is just me as Harry does not know how to do that for if he did he would of taken up an invite to see and talk with her. IMHO, I think he was afraid to face her after all the hate and rage he directed at the family, HER family and country that she served all her life for as that is the position she was BORN to.

This trip ....LOL......a big PR event as he was NOT even invitied to go see his dad, he just jumped a plane and off he went letting the world know how important it was to see his dad not figuring out if his dad was even up to a visitor......Charles does not need *stress* in his life right now, so this visit I believe was for Harry to show how concerned he was for his dad yet he was back on a stage giving another award to whomever for whatever in less then 25 hours I believe.   Did he even make it to Ca to see the chidlren before he hit the stage?  That right there shows me how much he cares about HIS family in Ca as they were the last thing he did when leaving London.  The NFL was so very important, center stage, smiling and joking like there were no cares in the world....I say.......SHAME on Harry for the man he is today and has been for almost 4 years now. And NO talking through a phone or computer is not the same as one's physical persence.  He just showed what was important to him and he did just that.  I bet Charles laid down the law about leaking that visit as only there probably was only 3 in the room, Charles, Camilla and Harry.......and I would trust Charles and Camilla first before anything out of Harry't mouth...There is No Way back for Harry or Meghan to be in the blossom of the family ever again.....they can not ever be trusted again.  A great PR stunt and we will probably see more of them in a sense showing how important he is to the family in his views only.  I know someone just like Harry.......absolutely the same personality...I shut the door when I almost lost my life over that person...know this..we only have 1 life  in this world......nobody is more important in that life then you.

PrincessOfPeace

"It's Harry and Meghan 2.0! Royal rebrand as couple launch The Office of Prince Harry and Meghan website Sussex.com which modestly insists pair are 'shaping the future through business and philanthropy'"

It's Harry and Meghan 2.0! Royal rebrand as couple launch The Office of Prince Harry and Meghan website Sussex.com which modestly insists pair are

Curryong

Are yes, that so called ?royal expert? ?know nothing? Angela Levin, who wrote glowingly about Harry in her book before but has not a good word to say about him or his wife since the wedding in 2018. She has commented in conspiracy websites online that peddle stories that Meghan has never given birth!

She now spends her time criticising the Sussexes to her heart?s content, practically every time either of them does or says anything, doing the rounds of right wing chat shows on failing channels and making comments about them in tabloids. Week after week, month after month, for Angela and Tom Bowyer, (who states in a recent interview on one of those outlets) that the Sussexes MUST be obliterated! Nice way to make a living I don?t think! :hehe: Hatred incorporated, perhaps she and Bower could start a website up with that title!  :hehe:

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on February 10, 2024, 09:04:50 PM
Harry still has feelings for his father, as he did for his grandmother. There is love there, whatever you may think. Why on earth would he receive news of his father?s cancer diagnosis and then think that it would be great as a PR opportunity? That is a nutty theory put forward by a few Press people and by the Twitter mob. Other media people disagree completely. Please remember Harry has been suing the people these RRs and talking heads work for, so of course they will put the worst connotations on that visit.

If it was for PR and he wasn?t worried by that phone call Harry would have gone over to London then Sandringham with Meghan and the children. That would have caused a huge amount of publicity for the Sussexes if that was what was upmost in Harry?s mind.

Harry undertook the visit on impulse is what I believe. Charles agreed to see him as he was rushing over, and they did spend time together, however short. I believe Harry may well go and see his father again in a couple of months. He is due in England for an Invictus Games 10th anniversary in May. Or he may go to Windsor at Easter.

Why do I think Harry does not care for his family.......just simply the fact his *actions/behavior and decisions* have shown me that.  His grandmother invitied him how many times to visit her and yet he turned them all down for whatever reason.  I personally don't think he could face her with all the hate and rage he showed the world about his family.....listen, it is out there for everyone to see still, on the internet, in books, in interviews, it is not hidden how he feels about his family. This is my opinion, not someone else's, or some tabloids, I am a firm believer in grandparents as everyone here knows, I was raised by my grandmother whom I so wish I could have her back and what and how he treated HM was disgraceful to say the least.    If NOBODY likes my opinion that is okay with me as I respect everyone's opinion as we are all different.  Harry does *not* show love to his grandparents, Philip was dying and still they both did the big O interview......just how would you like it if someone did that  to your grandparents I ask? That is putting yourself in someone else's shoes to see how they or you would feel.

HM gave them a gorgeous fabulous wedding, paid for no less, Charles walked Meghan half way down the aisle, Meghan got her dream wedding that was so beautiful yet just look at how H/M have treated HM and Philip with lies and anger and rage about the family.......I just seriously don't understand how anyone could treat someone with such disrespect and rage after all that was done for them......It just baffles my mind really really does still to this day.

Trip, maybe just maybe Harry was worried about his dad, I just don't know or believe it.  He left real quick and did not even go home, to a stage for the NFL........is he that crazy over football like the rest of the world is, that is except me as I could care less about football and I know somone who personally  is a higher up in the NFL adminstration and we don't talk football either. I don't get that either....

I just dislike how they treat people who have done so much for them ...the Bank of Dad blew away as I am an adult and I expect my adult children to work and take care of themselves like most people do, yet they had Bank of Dad pay them huge amounts of money to support them while Harry had millions in his own name from inheritances..again, just baffles me that people think Charles should pay millions to support them.....who thinks like that?   

I could go on and on yet why?  It to me is simple, I am a firm believer in working and taking care of me and when I walk out my door to the public I expect of me to be a decent kind and caring human being as that is how my grandmother raised me and once I got rid of ugly in my life and turned it around to what she wanted of me. 

TLLK

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on February 13, 2024, 02:40:46 AM
Are yes, that so called ?royal expert? ?know nothing? Angela Levin, who wrote glowingly about Harry in her book before but has not a good word to say about him or his wife since the wedding in 2018. She has commented in conspiracy websites online that peddle stories that Meghan has never given birth!

She now spends her time criticising the Sussexes to her heart?s content, practically every time either of them does or says anything, doing the rounds of right wing chat shows on failing channels and making comments about them in tabloids. Week after week, month after month, for Angela and Tom Bowyer, (who states in a recent interview on one of those outlets) that the Sussexes MUST be obliterated! Nice way to make a living I don?t think! :hehe: Hatred incorporated, perhaps she and Bower could start a website up with that title!  :hehe:

AL is doing the same thing that the Sussex's have done to the royal family.  Just because someone has a negative opinion about the Sussex's does not mean it is hateful....it is hateful when it becomes an attack, not an opinion.   I don't like nor respect the Sussex's as they degrade and use people for their own advantage as we all have seen through the last 4 years, that is on them. 

PrincessOfPeace

Prince Harry's Invictus Games documentary drops on HULU - despite the Duke of Sussex being under a five-year, $100M contract with rival Netflix -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13123957/Prince-Harry-Invictus-Games-documentary-hulu-netflix.html

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on February 25, 2024, 09:05:47 PMPrince Harry's Invictus Games documentary drops on HULU - despite the Duke of Sussex being under a five-year, $100M contract with rival Netflix -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13123957/Prince-Harry-Invictus-Games-documentary-hulu-netflix.html

Well that surely is up to HULU if that company has poached it, or part of it, as it apparently also includes Harry's recent interview on the IG with ABC's Matt Reeve while he was in Canada and other interviews. It's hardly Harry's responsibility to move a Netflix doco to another provider, if that provider decides to use it with no contract with the Prince.

Blue Clover

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on February 25, 2024, 09:05:47 PMPrince Harry's Invictus Games documentary drops on HULU - despite the Duke of Sussex being under a five-year, $100M contract with rival Netflix -

That's enough money to last a lifetime. I never want to hear about them being broke or needing funds ever again.

Princess Cassandra

....except that it won't be enough because of their legal battles and woeful spending habits.

Nightowl

Maybe if they go broke and lose everything, then maybe they will learn something. I think for this couple to  learn something like reality, it needs to really really come down hard and hit them where it hurts the most, the bank account! I mean the bank account would have to be almost $.000 because nothing else will work for them. They just refuse to listen to good advice and to people that know more then they do.....4 years of this is enough of their saying we are the victims here.  One thing I learned about them is that they do not like working on a regular basis......an event here and there is fine, daily events......oh no, that is not their cup of tea. They want a carefree life to do as they please with all the money at their fingertips and world wide admiration telling them how much they are loved by *everybody*....that is a fairytale as not even the richest people in the world have that.  No amount of money is ever going to give them that lifestyle.

PrincessOfPeace

Meghan Markle is billed as 'a visionary female leader' and bestselling author on festival line-up alongside Brooke Shields and Katie Couric - where the Duchess will discuss 'breaking barriers, challenging stereotypes, and a healthier society'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13168339/Meghan-Markle-visionary-female-leader-SXSW-festival-Brooke-Shields-Katie-Couris.html

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on March 06, 2024, 04:23:31 AM....except that it won't be enough because of their legal battles and woeful spending habits.

Princess Cassandra, Right! Lawsuits are costly. Plus, expensive tastes in terms of mansions and large estates. Sigh! I hope they have someone who can help with financial management.

Quote from: Nightowl on March 06, 2024, 10:56:30 AMMaybe if they go broke and lose everything, then maybe they will learn something. I think for this couple to  learn something like reality, it needs to really really come down hard and hit them where it hurts the most, the bank account! I mean the bank account would have to be almost $.000 because nothing else will work for them. They just refuse to listen to good advice and to people that know more then they do.....4 years of this is enough of their saying we are the victims here.  One thing I learned about them is that they do not like working on a regular basis......an event here and there is fine, daily events......oh no, that is not their cup of tea. They want a carefree life to do as they please with all the money at their fingertips and world wide admiration telling them how much they are loved by *everybody*....that is a fairytale as not even the richest people in the world have that.  No amount of money is ever going to give them that lifestyle.

Nightowl, I can see your point.

PrincessOfPeace

Meghan Markle puts on a stunning display in a silky ensemble as she takes center stage at SXSW for star-studded International Women's Day panel - after cozy date night with Prince Harry
The Duchess stepped out on stage alongside -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13174419/meghan-markle-speaks-sxsw-2024-austin-prince-harry.html

Edit: I should mention that Archewell is a sponsor. Hence Meghan

Blue Clover