Beatrice and Eugenie's fashion, jewelry and accessories

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Beatrice is looking very chic and elegant these days. Her dresses are incredible. She seems to be in the spotlight more than in the past.

Nightowl

Oh yes, she sure has and she looks gorgeous in that gown, love her hair style, and that handsome guy  besides her.  What finding the right soul mate and love cam do for a person...... :yesss:

sara8150

Princess Beatrice wores Vampire?s Wife summery perfection in ruffled floral dress when she attend Wimbledon

changemhysoul

Just a fashion thing but I thought Eugenie looked v nice at the funeral.

I was trying to find more pictures of her but it's been hard.

Curryong

Quote from: changemhysoul on September 20, 2022, 02:21:26 PM

Yes, for some reason there seems to have been more photos taken of Beatrice than of Eugenie and even they were pretty sparse. I like Eugenie?s hat.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on September 20, 2022, 02:53:46 PM
Yes, for some reason there seems to have been more photos taken of Beatrice than of Eugenie and even they were pretty sparse. I like Eugenie?s hat.

Yeah, it just seems odd. I looked at Getty and I've been looking on tumblr but I keep finding the same pictures + not much.

I thought she looked really, really nice and I really liked her hat. The entire look reminded me of something but I can't put my finger on it.

Blue Clover

Quote from: changemhysoul on September 20, 2022, 02:21:26 PM

She looked great!

Nightowl

I love this dress on Beatrice, the style, the color is so right for her.  Since her marriage she sure has up graded her clothing style, so certainly is a beautiful woman.

TLLK

Yes she has @Nightowl. Her clothing selections are so much more flattering to her figure and coloring. To be honest,  IMO Beatrice who is taller and more slender likely has more options available to her than Eugenie who is shorter and curvier. Of the late QEII's granddaughters, Eugenie is the one who seems to have a figure more like QEQM, QEII and PM. Zara's probably the next curviest while Beatrice seems more like Anne. Hard to tell about Louise at her age, but she seems to be more like Beatrice and is probably the tallest of the four cousins.

Nightowl

I think that Lady Louise is going to be one of the most beautiful royal ladies as she grows older.  She has that sense of serenity and calmness about her, she appears to be cautious yet glows when she is very comfortable with those around her.   

Nightowl

Well I can't figure out how to post pictures here as I am not a computer tech lady, needle and thread is more my style, yet Both Beatrice and Eugenie looked great, in fact  I want Eugenie's coat, that is fabulous on her with her coloring while Beatrice's was okay, not sure of the color, hospital white I would call it.   Yet she sure did look great with that strawberry blonde hair and those gorgeous eyes...and that arm candy on her arm.

wannable

@temperleylondon Halcyon Checked Wool-Blend Twill Coat {New}

wannable

@weekendmaxmara Cartone Wool Coat {New}
@popandsuki Camera Bag in Noir {Repeat}
@lkbennettlondon Sumner Black Suede Boots {Repeat}

Nightowl

Oh, Thanks a million Wannable for the pictures, computers and I are a mismatch as I lose things all the time and my sister would go into my computer and find them for me...

Just why is Edo always looking so angry in pictures? He rarely smiles and I wonder if he hates the reporters following him as I would be the same.  Just grin and bear it for a few minutes is all and then walk away...Beatrice is one beautiful lady, she is very happy and in love and it shows as does Eugenie with her husband.   I love Eugenie's coat the best, wonder if there is a bun in the oven with the way that coats fits her...time will tell.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Nightowl on December 16, 2022, 07:43:43 AM
Oh, Thanks a million Wannable for the pictures, computers and I are a mismatch as I lose things all the time and my sister would go into my computer and find them for me...

Just why is Edo always looking so angry in pictures? He rarely smiles and I wonder if he hates the reporters following him as I would be the same.  Just grin and bear it for a few minutes is all and then walk away...Beatrice is one beautiful lady, she is very happy and in love and it shows as does Eugenie with her husband.   I love Eugenie's coat the best, wonder if there is a bun in the oven with the way that coats fits her...time will tell.

Nightowl, I have also noted how unhappy Edo looks lately.

Nightowl

Thank you for that as I wondered if it was just me thinking that.  I don't think it is his marriage at all as they are still in a sense newly weds yet all this drama of Harry and Meghan I am sure is taking a hard toll on the royal family even the ones that are not working members as they are still family.   I get the impression Edo is a very private man and hates cameras in the face when reporters are stalking him and I would fee the same way.  All this stress is hard on the body and the mind. Beatrice seems to take it as *oh you there, goodby* and walks away with a smile.....that is a positive way of dealing with social rats as I call reporters.

wannable

He is fine. The short video inside the abbey the couple are greeting people with all smiles. The eyes match the smiling meet and greet

Nightowl

Thanks wannable, I have not seen the videos yet......mostly I just look at the pictures.  I have seen Edo with a closed mouth that looks like he is peeved off and not at Beatrice, the camera in front of him is what he is looking at.  I just think all this drama is everyone maybe going into hiding and only coming out when it is necessary like this event that Catherine put together for the holidays.  Maybe in private they could throw books or pillows or food even to relieve stress, I throw pots and pans at pictures and threw a statue that my ex carved into the swimming pool decades ago and that really made him furious with me.......LOL   Gotta let it out as my doc says.

TLLK

From what I've seen, Edo on video is a different person than the one trying to keep a neutral face in front of the photographers. I have to remind myself sometimes that it's not just the senior royals who are dealing with the photographers and tabloids, the rest of them face it too. There are those titled and untitled members who are not part of the senior group, but they are still likely having to face questions and comments from friends, family and colleagues about the personal life of their parents', spouses', in-laws' etc..royal family connections.

I can't imagine what it was like for any of  them during these past few years especially with the deaths of the DoE and QEII, the fallout with the DoY, and the Sussexes' departure. Edo in the short time that he's been married to Princess Beatrice has been supporting his wife through quite a number of high profile dramatic events in the BRF and at the same time likely trying to shield his son from this as well.

If I was somehow related to all of this  by marriage, I'd probably work on my "resting neutral face" too.

Nightowl

Yes, all this drama is not just affecting the royal family but members who married into it, friends, employees and countless others....even I wonder if the media is getting sick of it and wants it to stop because we are all human after all and the mind and body can only take so much hate in. Yet I bet there is one who is totally enjoying what they are doing...that smile says it all to me.

Curryong

I doubt that Edo is blaming anyone for these endless photos than the tabloids themselves. The Fail is especially notorious for photos of people like Pippa pushing a pram/pusher around London, Chelsy or Cressida having a walk or lunch with a friend.

And it has published countless photos of Beatrice and Eugenie entering and leaving lunches and dinners, parties, in private clubs and restaurants in London with mum, spouses or friends and each other. That?s been so for many years that I know of, since they were teenagers in fact, and it?s certainly nothing to do with what?s happening with the Sussexes.

Not every unfavourable expression on anybody?s face has to do with Harry and Meghan. People can have a lot of stress in their lives anyway. And who knows why Edo was grimacing/looking grim. Could have had an unpleasant call about business, heartburn after a heavy meal, a bit of a spat with Bea earlier over a marital thing, something worrying about Wolfie, just a dislike of photographers leaping out at the couple, a hundred things.

Nightowl

I never said Edo or anyone in the royal family was blaming anyone else, those are your words, not mine.  I do think that this drama is having an affect on all the members somehow as this is family....and it could be any family that is famous also.  Who wants a camera in their face just walking out a door or down a street......and more so regardless of who the family member is.  And I am not going there as to who is the cause of all the drama either. 

sara8150

Blue Clover

Beatrice looks amazing today. I am happy they brought Wolfie along for the Christmas walk.