A New Chapter Part 8

Started by wannable, June 13, 2022, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Nightowl,

Dr. Max Pemberton believes entering therapy together would go a long way in supporting resolving whatever conflict exists between Harry and William. He explains that family rifts have deep-seated, complex roots, so support can help in such cases.

DR MAX PEMBERTON: William and Harry should go to therapy together | Daily Mail Online

wannable

There's Harry's Memoir, then Meghan told The Cut she went to Frogmore Cottage this past June 2022 got her Diary and didn't sign an NDA.

More hurtful stuff?

I'm in a crossroad if William should have brothers therapy, like what Kate and her entire family did for James. Each of the members went to several sessions with him/joined. If worked for James, but it's no guarantee it will work for Harry.

He seems to be in a permanent victimhood, nothing makes him happy. It's quite sad, but I'm sick of their drama and the permanent victimhood, which comes with potshots to a 'senior royal', it doesn't make it clickbate with lesser individuals.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on September 19, 2022, 12:28:17 AM
There's Harry's Memoir, then Meghan told The Cut she went to Frogmore Cottage this past June 2022 got her Diary and didn't sign an NDA.

More hurtful stuff?

I'm in a crossroad if William should have brothers therapy, like what Kate and her entire family did for James. Each of the members went to several sessions with him/joined. If worked for James, but it's no guarantee it will work for Harry.

He seems to be in a permanent victimhood, nothing makes him happy. It's quite sad, but I'm sick of their drama and the permanent victimhood, which comes with potshots to a 'senior royal', it doesn't make it clickbate with lesser individuals.

I?m agreed with you

Nightowl

Quote from: Blue Clover on September 18, 2022, 11:57:57 PM
Nightowl,

Dr. Max Pemberton believes entering therapy together would go a long way in supporting resolving whatever conflict exists between Harry and William. He explains that family rifts have deep-seated, complex roots, so support can help in such cases.

DR MAX PEMBERTON: William and Harry should go to therapy together | Daily Mail Online

Thank you for that info, yet betrayal of a member of a family to others in that same family at times can not be forgiven as I well know.  A family member betrayed my family and it hurt like hell and yet some forgave and I did not, just something in me that you *do not* betray family ever and that person later died of a natural cause, I live with that and have had therapy yet I can not forgive, and I have had the church, friends etc all talk about forgiveness and for me, forgiveness is highly over rated, so I don't and if someone doesn't forgive me, that okay.  Harry really really blew his family to hell and back and what he did to make his grandparents suffer at the last years of their lives is *unforgivable* to me, that is cruel and mean spirited and hateful regardless of the time when issues were known in the family.  You cherish, you love and do all you can in the last years of your grandparents life ever.  Those memories of what Harry and Meghan did are *out there on the internet* forever and now they have to live with that. I would like to think HM was a forgiving lady yet I bet she was deeply hurt by her grandson and his wife the last couple of years.  If anyone thinks that what H/M did was okay, fine that is on them for I sure in the heck do not. 

Nobody can put a spin, make it disappear, say it isn't so, or try to wipe the slate clean on their lies......it can not be erased from the internet ever .....that they have to live with and their children also in time if they decide to research their family history....and being related to a royal family.......I am sure they will in time.  Why don't they just shut up and live the Private Life they said they wanted?   

changemhysoul

ello, new here!

i'll say, i disagree with most of the takes here and leave it at that.

and that being said, i hope they're able to get back to the kids fairly quickly. If they keep in form with the extra week of mourning (?), i assume it'll be at back in Cali but it'll be good for them to get back home and then get themselves together for whatever work comes next.

FanDianaFancy

Hello  @changemhysoul .

Megan looked great. She is very pretty .

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Nightowl on September 19, 2022, 02:24:37 AM
Thank you for that info, yet betrayal of a member of a family to others in that same family at times can not be forgiven as I well know.  A family member betrayed my family and it hurt like hell and yet some forgave and I did not, just something in me that you *do not* betray family ever and that person later died of a natural cause, I live with that and have had therapy yet I can not forgive, and I have had the church, friends etc all talk about forgiveness and for me, forgiveness is highly over rated, so I don't and if someone doesn't forgive me, that okay.  Harry really really blew his family to hell and back and what he did to make his grandparents suffer at the last years of their lives is *unforgivable* to me, that is cruel and mean spirited and hateful regardless of the time when issues were known in the family.  You cherish, you love and do all you can in the last years of your grandparents life ever.  Those memories of what Harry and Meghan did are *out there on the internet* forever and now they have to live with that. I would like to think HM was a forgiving lady yet I bet she was deeply hurt by her grandson and his wife the last couple of years.  If anyone thinks that what H/M did was okay, fine that is on them for I sure in the heck do not. 

Nobody can put a spin, make it disappear, say it isn't so, or try to wipe the slate clean on their lies......it can not be erased from the internet ever .....that they have to live with and their children also in time if they decide to research their family history....and being related to a royal family.......I am sure they will in time.  Why don't they just shut up and live the Private Life they said they wanted?   

RAIST RACISM RACIST RACIST RACISM RACIST.

Some lies, words, false accusations?betrayals ONE CANNOT COME BACK FROM NOR CAN the other be forgiven of.

Racist , racism accusations is one of them. QEs 70 year legacy, life?s work and King Charles and William and The BRF have been labeled racists by Meghan AND Henry.

No. You cannot spin, pr this away.

Ex. King Charles, if he does not give Archie Lillbet HRH, he will be called racist as Meghan and Henry set the tone in their Oprah interview.
Since then, last week or so, Omit, Meghsns longtime bestie and Sussex mouthpiece for Meg n Henry has already aimed shots fired at this. QE was not cold yet or in the ground.

KC should not give these American children who he will never know and wo will not even live in England, HRH.

For peace sake, title them, prince/ princess and keep it moving.

changemhysoul

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 19, 2022, 08:38:56 PM
Hello  @changemhysoul .

Megan looked great. She is very pretty .

She does. There are some call-backs but I guess that's for the other thread to go in depth about.
Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 19, 2022, 08:48:17 PM
RAIST RACISM RACIST RACIST RACISM RACIST.

Some lies, words, false accusations?betrayals ONE CANNOT COME BACK FROM NOR CAN the other be forgiven of.

Racist , racism accusations is one of them. QEs 70 year legacy, life?s work and King Charles and William and The BRF have been labeled racists by Meghan AND Henry.

No. You cannot spin, pr this away.

Ex. King Charles, if he does not give Archie Lillbet HRH, he will be called racist as Meghan and Henry set the tone in their Oprah interview.
Since then, last week or so, Omit, Meghsns longtime bestie and Sussex mouthpiece for Meg n Henry has already aimed shots fired at this. QE was not cold yet or in the ground.

KC should not give these American children who he will never know and wo will not even live in England, HRH.

For peace sake, title them, prince/ princess and keep it moving.

As for this, Omid (isn't a mouth piece in my eyes and if he is, it's not different than Angela Levin, Richard Kay, Rebecca English, Robert Jobson who all have close connections/are considered go-to's for various members of the Royal Family) but he hasn't said anything about the Royals outside of standard reporting for the past two weeks and his most recent write up was a glowing review of Anne. He's never said anything nasty about the family (critical but not nasty) vs all of the nasty things said about Meghan and Harry (mainly Meghan) by royal reporters and news papers that the family are close too and this was before the Orpah interview. (Especially, Angela Levin who's doing a authorized biography on Queen Camilla) so, I don't get the fuss.

As for the comment about the skin color, it didn't really take Meghan or Harry saying that for people to form these views about the institution. In fact, it's not even that odd that for mix-raced couples to get those types of questions and since then, various things have come out about what said to Harry and Meghan about their kids hair/skin color from "sources"

Still, I don't expect many to share my view. My only real points are, Omid is no more Meghan's BFF than other royal reporters that the family run too and Omid hasn't said anything bad vs the nasty headlines that Harry & Meghan (and mainly Meghan even though she's been out of view and cancelled everything she had coming up) have gotten over the past two weeks from papers/reporters that the RF normally interact with. (And a reminder, the nasty headlines and think pieces were out about Meghan since her relationship with Harry became public so it just a reaction to the interview.)

You can call it out but a quick look at Omid's twitter and hasn't done much but report on what's be going on. No extra, no less + a glowing profile of The Princess Royal on Wednesday.

Blue Clover

@changemhysoul I thought Meghan and Omid were besties but based on what I've seen, that doesn't seem to be the case. I think he is trying to break into the ranks of entertainment journalism with his new, more respectable gigs with GMA and ABC. I am unsure if he has close connections with the royals or if they consider him a go-to reporter when they have something to share.

:welcome:

TLLK

TLLK

Please keep all discussion of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's legal actions in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

Duke and Duchess of Sussex All Legal Actions Part 2

Lady DC

I haven?t posted in a long time- so hello.

I have always been clear about my feelings about Harry and Megan but I never thought I?d reevaluate my position. Coming from a family with a lot of discord- I understand the complex situation the couple face.

Personally, I think they are now faced with a choice: does Harry want to support his father the King and his brother the Prince of Wales. If so, does Megan want that.

I think the pomp and ceremony that has occurred and the olive branches extended leave them with a conundrum. I *think that there is a chance they might tone down the rhetoric. Harry said he wanted to support the Queen, while earning an income independent of the sovereign grant. Perhaps now they might realise that fleeting moments of headlines are worth less than being part of the most famous royal family in the world.

If I was PR for the couple, I?d say- go back. Leave Montecito and frame it as loyalty to his aging father. However- the choice is theirs. The book is written- will it be stopped from publication. I think that since the Queen died they may have realised what their missing- especially Harry. He is missing his family. He missed the last few years of the Queens life (in person). Does he want to continue being a random celebrity and will Megan now recognise the power and visibility that being in that family creates. Duty and public service versus Spotify and Netflix.

Time will tell.

Does Harry sing ?God Save the King?. That?s his father.
Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.

Amabel2

Harry does not want to go back and I dont think he'd be welcomed.

wannable

Apparently they are still in the UK because they want to broker a 'peace deal'. 

IMO a peace deal has to do with moneys. 

I don't think Charles or William want them back, they can't be trusted, the first micro problem, the couple bolt. The Foreign Office doesn't want them either.

TLLK

I'm reading reports that that couple or at least one of the Sussexes  returned to California. Which considering that they were unexpectedly detained in the UK, I can see why they would like to see their young children.

wannable

Gerts says they flew out last night
Gayle says they are brokering a peace deal
Other (s) both are at Balmoral brokering a peace deal (including top palace staffers/advisors for the King) ISource, a new account has pictures of Montecito with a string of white vans, claims the children aren't in Montecito. The cars belonging to the Sussexes are gone.  A lot of claims, a load  rather than a pinch of salt for now.

It's just far too long without the children, about to hit the 3 week mark.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 21, 2022, 12:56:53 PM
Gerts says they flew out last night
Gayle says they are brokering a peace deal
Other (s) both are at Balmoral brokering a peace deal (including top palace staffers/advisors for the King) ISource, a new account has pictures of Montecito with a string of white vans, claims the children aren't in Montecito. The cars belonging to the Sussexes are gone.  A lot of claims, a load  rather than a pinch of salt for now.

It's just far too long without the children, about to hit the 3 week mark.

Well, I doubt that the Sussexes have abandoned their children in spite of the curiosity of strangers who are snooping and taking pictures, expressing concerns as to the whereabouts of the couple. Harry and Meghan are devoted parents.

Curryong

And Gayle King explicitly stated that she had no inside information about ?peace deals?, etc.

I believe that Harry and Meghan are in fact back in the US with their children. The couple are probably extremely glad imo to escape the constant sniping and criticism of them by the British media, which continued throughout the mourning period by the BRF, which included them.

wannable

The media is there to report, mostly their event, followed by moaning or scheming ways, which is their pattern.

Everything else is secondary reporting by 'section'. i.e. fashion, i.e. opinion.

changemhysoul

Look, I don't think Harry and Meghan will be back.

Let's say, even if the book isn't all bad (and in my view, he isn't going to go in on them, I think it'd be funnier in a way to only mention the bare basic's and focus on his found family like Nacho and etc)

And the main thing's Harry would want, I don't think the family is willing to give. Let's remember, they didn't have problem doing the work or low level work or whatever. They didn't want to interact with the RR and the same media that's attacking them. The excuse was, because they used public funds, they HAD to interact with this media. They want to make their own money so they couldn't
(and it should be noted, it wasn't the whole of the British Media at the same time just The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Express and The Mirror). They were told no. If they came back in anyway, would the Palace agree to that set up? I don't think so. We're not going to pretend that the RF don't have a relationship with tabloids, Harry bringing his family back into that, would mean interacting with that.

Two, be it because of "never complain, never explain", politics or whatever. Would the family actually defend Meghan from racist attacks and abusive press? No matter what people think, it was bad enough that 72 Female MP's and over a 100 journalist condemning the coverage and the abuse got worse after she announced her first pregnancy's with Archie. Harry is now in a place where he can fight back but not only that, the people around him, his friends, found family and etc ALSO stand up for his wife and aren't bound by rules. I also say this to say, if you're someone who doesn't care or think it's not that serious, think about it from Harry's side because it's serious to him so it'll be a factor and due to duty and rules, the RF can't speak on it. It's just not the best place for his family.

Everyone talks about what Harry needs to do and etc. Shut up, take whatever and etc but can the family do those two things, because if not. Then there's no point of them going back. I'm pretty sure outside of UK Charity events, H&M won't be back in any meaningful way with the family until Charles coronation....if they even go to that.

But most importantly, I'm happy that H&M are back with the kiddes. I'm sure they'll just want to spend some days holding their kids and being wrapped in that love and I'm eager for Archetypes to comeback, the next episode is Margaret Cho talking about the Dragon Lady, and I don't know when it's coming but Ziwe is funny and I don't know if Meghan would be able to keep up with her so....I love it even more.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Lady DC on September 21, 2022, 07:51:47 AM
I haven?t posted in a long time- so hello.

I have always been clear about my feelings about Harry and Megan but I never thought I?d reevaluate my position. Coming from a family with a lot of discord- I understand the complex situation the couple face.

Personally, I think they are now faced with a choice: does Harry want to support his father the King and his brother the Prince of Wales. If so, does Megan want that.

I think the pomp and ceremony that has occurred and the olive branches extended leave them with a conundrum. I *think that there is a chance they might tone down the rhetoric. Harry said he wanted to support the Queen, while earning an income independent of the sovereign grant. Perhaps now they might realise that fleeting moments of headlines are worth less than being part of the most famous royal family in the world.

If I was PR for the couple, I?d say- go back. Leave Montecito and frame it as loyalty to his aging father. However- the choice is theirs. The book is written- will it be stopped from publication. I think that since the Queen died they may have realised what their missing- especially Harry. He is missing his family. He missed the last few years of the Queens life (in person). Does he want to continue being a random celebrity and will Megan now recognise the power and visibility that being in that family creates. Duty and public service versus Spotify and Netflix.

Time will tell.

Does Harry sing ?God Save the King?. That?s his father.

Lady DC, Welcome back! Your thoughtful post resonated with me. I think what you say nicely captures the situation Harry and Meghan are facing. You sound fair and balanced in your assessment. I look forward to your future posts.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on September 22, 2022, 02:28:51 AM
Lady DC, Welcome back! Your thoughtful post resonated with me. I think what you say nicely captures the situation Harry and Meghan are facing. You sound fair and balanced in your assessment. I look forward to your future posts.
You both sound reasonable and logical regarding the Meghan and Harry situation, as do many others (I just watched Palace Confidential, talking about it).  But Harry and Meghan themselves are not reasonable and logical. They are short-fused, overly sensitive, and shoot from the hip. They want fairness and sensitivity from everyone else but they were not even fair and sensitive where the Queen and Prince Philip were concerned. All you have to do is flip through the posts to see that they bring drama and trouble and then expect others to apologize and make peace. They have power as they hold bombs over their father and brothers' heads, and to be honest my sense is that they are enjoying it. And the worst thing is they don't take even a modicum of responsibility for the issues they have caused. I don't even recognize this Harry. I feel so sorry for the family as they are between a rock and a hard place.

Nightowl

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on September 22, 2022, 11:38:10 PM
You both sound reasonable and logical regarding the Meghan and Harry situation, as do many others (I just watched Palace Confidential, talking about it).  But Harry and Meghan themselves are not reasonable and logical. They are short-fused, overly sensitive, and shoot from the hip. They want fairness and sensitivity from everyone else but they were not even fair and sensitive where the Queen and Prince Philip were concerned. All you have to do is flip through the posts to see that they bring drama and trouble and then expect others to apologize and make peace. They have power as they hold bombs over their father and brothers' heads, and to be honest my sense is that they are enjoying it. And the worst thing is they don't take even a modicum of responsibility for the issues they have caused. I don't even recognize this Harry. I feel so sorry for the family as they are between a rock and a hard place.

Your comment is the most honest and insightful comment here that I have read and yet there are some others that are very honest and insightful also.  As we grew up, I would like to think we learn to take responsibility for our actions, decisions and choices in life and that we also learn to treat our family with the same respect that they have given us as children then adults.