Duke and Duchess of Sussex All Legal Actions Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on April 03, 2023, 08:58:47 PM
IMO I wouldn't amend, at this point in time after all the public exposure around Oprah, The Cut, Netflix, etc. etc. etc. everyone knows Meghan Markle is the most toxic person in that family. RE: Samantha's defamation case.

The public court of opinion has already polled, the poor woman is basically in the dumps, like her numbers keep on getting negative.

You think Samantha?s worried about Meghan?s reputation!!! She wants to claw back some money, any money at all, money she isn?t likely to get in a million years, as the judge told her and her lawyer, as kindly as she possibly could, in her determination.

And if Meghan?s reputation is that low, which I do not accept, then Samantha?s is down below the Marianna Trench in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Still, if Samantha wants to go for broke, and in her case it will literally be just that, then go for it! And then file for bankruptcy!

changemhysoul

Meghan is fine.

Everyone knows that Samantha who joined hate groups and gone around telling people Meghan can't have kids, her own daughter doesn't speak to her, nor her son, nor her other daughter. Her brother has called her toxic and she wrote a book in which she called Meghan an alien in the womb and and got mad at 1 year old old for throwing berries, disrespected Doria....is the issue. Calling Meghan the most toxic one when her sister in her book admits to trying to psychically LOOK like Meghan is a laugh.

When Samantha can get her three kids to speak to her, then we'll talk about Meghan being the most toxic in the family. (Because once again, just because people WISH something about Meghan won't make it true and this push that she's in the dumps....is just factually wrong when you check out the media engagement)

Well, I mean those who have sense, everyone else....it's really whatever.

1. Polls don't matter as she's not in the public eye in an official capacity.

2. The numbers for this polling is never clear.

3. The awards, the shout-out's she gets, the mentions in pop-culture, the way her clothes are rushed to brought out, the way people listened to her podcast that had 0 to do with the royal family, Meghan is good, no matter the push.

Some people would lead happier lives if they accepted it and just moved on from wishing, wanting and waiting for Meghan to fall.

And with that, I'll be done and bring it back to the case.

Meghan, get your money and ruin her, with flare! I'll be looking forward to it.

Amabel2

Samatha is not an angel but she is a sick woman,  Meghan has all the cards there, why would you want her to RUIN her sister?  the woman's life is ruined already

wannable

Exactly, and for what it's worth, my previous comment of I wouldn't amend if I were Sam, the Duchess herself has ruined her own life, the media (worldwide) is waiting to see IF the Duchess WILL 'keep on' trashing her own family and his family too'', which as I said, the ''public court of opinion'' is good enough, already decided, if not their poll numbers in the UK and the USA would be average to very good, but it is not, it's bad to worse.

The thing with Meghan is she twisted all her public statements including the emails to Jason about Sam. Meghan actually uses every possible way and manner to twist her and his family. As I explained in the Markle thread is socialites board, her sickness is tied to social security which is tied to US law. So it's not negligence and whatever other nasty stuff MM has said about Sam, it's her sickness (no cure, it's forever until she passes away) that has her literally downed in all senses of life; from personal to economical.

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on April 04, 2023, 04:39:33 PM
Samatha is not an angel but she is a sick woman,  Meghan has all the cards there, why would you want her to RUIN her sister?  the woman's life is ruined already

Er, it wasn?t Meghan who went ahead and sued her half-sister, it was this ?sick woman? who went ahead and sued Meghan.

Surely if this terribly sick woman (and Meghan isn?t responsible for her half-sister?s health condition) was serious about preserving her physical and mental health, then she wouldn?t have gone ahead and sued in the first place. It?s the lawyers? bills that may well ruin Samantha, not Meghan. Or are you suggesting that Meghan should pay Samantha?s bills as well as her own? Or just wave away the thousands spent on her own lawyers fighting this suit, with a wave of her hand?

changemhysoul

To the point about Meghan twisting and polls and public opinion and Jason Knauf and etc. If you feel that way, go for it! I don't feel that way and how Meghan is actually doing, shows the compete opposite of what you believe is happening to her so I think we're in a stalemate there.

I will ask that you not spread lies, Meghan hasn't said anything nasty about Samantha. Saying Samantha lost her kids? It's true, court documents prove it. Saying she doesn't have a relationship with Samantha, it's not nasty, it's true. Saying Sam changed her last name back to Markle? She did. One of the first interviews she gave was as Samantha Grant, then she started appearing on British Media and changed it to Markle, even official documents listed her as Grant. There is nothing and no nasty lies in there. And no matter how much you call Meghan nasty, say she has a sickness (even bringing up her death which is just....actually quite nasty and it's the second time that I know of that you've done it) doesn't make it true.

If you're going to dislike Meghan, it's fine. It's not my thing to force to people to not like someone but please don't lie. Now, if you want to talk about nasty things being said about someone, Meghan takes the cake for nasty things getting said about her and once again, about her before she even opened her mouth.

As for ruining Samantha:

Why not?

Samantha, had no issue with Meghan labeling herself an only child in 2012, when Meghan was just Meghan on Suits, owner of The Tig. She only cared when it came to the fact that Meghan was marrying a Prince.

Samantha has been completely disrespectful to Doria, a woman who has said 0 about her.

Samantha, describe her hatred for Meghan, when Meghan was still a baby. She called her an alien and likened her to monster forming inside of Doria's belly.

Samantha, went on British media, way before Meghan opened her mouth about anything and called Meghan cruel names.

Once again, Samantha, had a twitter account in which she told people Meghan couldn't have kids, she want on GB News and parroted the whole are Meghan needs to prove she had her kids, she has joined alt-right hate groups. She called a baby, under 2 years nasty and a brat for throwing blue berries. Sick or not, Meghan has NEVER spoken on of the Royal Family or her HER Family, like she's been spoken about by everyone since it came she was dating Prince Harry.

Meghan, does not owe this woman anything.

Samantha, has chosen to sue Meghan. It is her right to sue if she wants. If she is woman enough to sue, she is woman enough to handle what comes after. This was a frivolous lawsuit, brought, so Samantha could enter discovery and find out information about Meghan.

So, yes, she should be ruined, maybe she would finally learn.

At least when Meghan brings her lawsuits, they're for an actual reason and have a real chance a winning.

Now, Meghan might be too nice to go after Samantha in the way Sam has gone after her but the media and those watching have painted Meghan has this super villain, intent on hurting everyone and brining down people, I think she should lean into it. Why not?

Either way, if Samantha didn't want to be ruined and she didn't want to play legal fees, she shouldn't have started the fight.

Being sisters has clearly never mattered to Samantha, so why does Meghan have to burden herself with that?  Answer: She shouldn't. Samantha hasn't treated her as a sister since the moment she knew Meghan would be born, she was an annoyance for Sam and an outlet for Samantha to take it out her anger on, instead of taking it out on their father Thomas.

Let's not forgot, Meghan wouldn't have all of the kids, if Sam didn't sue.

So, I hope she is ruined.

Amabel2

Quote from: Curryong on April 04, 2023, 07:57:15 PM
Er, it wasn?t Meghan who went ahead and sued her half-sister, it was this ?sick woman? who went ahead and sued Meghan.

Surely if this terribly sick woman (and Meghan isn?t responsible for her half-sister?s health condition) was serious about preserving her physical and mental health, then she wouldn?t have gone ahead and sued in the first place. It?s the lawyers? bills that may well ruin Samantha, not Meghan. Or are you suggesting that Meghan should pay Samantha?s bills as well as her own? Or just wave away the thousands spent on her own lawyers fighting this suit, with a wave of her hand?
Im sure you know quite well what I mean.  Meghan has no reason to love her sister, or to do more than live her life without reference to her sister, but its anohter thing to RUIN her which is what was suggested.

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on April 05, 2023, 09:11:07 AM
Im sure you know quite well what I mean.  Meghan has no reason to love her sister, or to do more than live her life without reference to her sister, but its anohter thing to RUIN her which is what was suggested.

I suggested in my post that Samantha would be ruined financially as if this case goes forward in Florida she will may very well end up being made by the courts in Florida to pay Meghan?s costs as well as her own. As Meghan?s costs have now reached well over 70,000 dollars according to reports, then I would imagine that Samantha?s are similar.

If Samantha should win (which is extremely unlikely) then she would certainly expect Meghan to pay her full damages and costs which might well stretch to nearly a quarter of a million dollars.

What do you suggest Meghan do for this half sister who has persecuted her online since 2016, if she wins?  Say ?It?s all right dear, I know everything you?ve done to me for six years, and you?ve sued me for thousands. But I?ll wear the nearly 100,000 costs of this law suit against me. That?s fine!??

I believe in being gracious in victory but that would be going just a bit too far!

Amabel2

I was not talking about what you said, intially as you very well know. I was referring to the ohter poster who wants Sam to be RUINED.

changemhysoul

Harry will be in the UK in June to testify against The Mirror. It starts in May and Harry's part will be during June. I believe, he's expected to speak over 3-4 days.

Some people in the media want to focus on the phone hacking but it's all unlawful and nasty.

It's accessing medical records.

Bugging cars.

Paying off police for information.

Tapping phone lines (listening to live conversation)

Breaking into homes.

CAMRI | Steven Barnett speaks to ABC News about Prince Harry?s case against the Daily Mail - CAMRI

Video above, talks about the claims being brought against the mail. Thankfully, it's not the normal type of uk media spin and a lawyer simply talking about the case. The fact that the second half of Leveson was dropped, is dangerous and allows the media too much freedom to act like bullies.

Good luck to everyone in the case again and hopefully, aspect of changes to happen. Not that everyone should benefit from those changes as long as they're willing to engage with the media and their dangerous ways.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on April 05, 2023, 10:14:25 AM
I suggested in my post that Samantha would be ruined financially as if this case goes forward in Florida she will may very well end up being made by the courts in Florida to pay Meghan?s costs as well as her own. As Meghan?s costs have now reached well over 70,000 dollars according to reports, then I would imagine that Samantha?s are similar.

If Samantha should win (which is extremely unlikely) then she would certainly expect Meghan to pay her full damages and costs which might well stretch to nearly a quarter of a million dollars.

What do you suggest Meghan do for this half sister who has persecuted her online since 2016, if she wins?  Say ?It?s all right dear, I know everything you?ve done to me for six years, and you?ve sued me for thousands. But I?ll wear the nearly 100,000 costs of this law suit against me. That?s fine!??

I believe in being gracious in victory but that would be going just a bit too far!

You're very more reasonable, but they were talking about me.

I think she, Sam, should be ruined.

Meghan has already done the whole not talking about her sister for the better part of her life. Even in passing mentions, it's mainly, we're not close, I was an only child.

I don't think Sam deserves grace but that's a me thing.

It's more than likely that as long as Samantha is willing to drop it, Meghan is willing to drop it. I just don't think it's what Samantha deserves. Especially not after going anywhere near GB News.

wannable

Sam is already physically ruined, which is a domino effect on her life.  I understand 2-3 US power people with money are paying all of her lawsuit expenses with nothing expected in return, in written. IMO they are Republicans. Edit to add: Win or Lose, either way is the 'sponsorship'.

Meghan is already ruined because of her own mouth.

Curryong

Samantha would talk to Satan himself if it meant that she was able to spit vitriol at her sister, and imo anyone  who speaks to that repugnant and failing so called news service GB news, deserves everything that?s coming to them ,

Yes Baroness Doreen Lawrence, the mother of the murdered Stephen, believes that she was followed, allegedly, for upwards of 15-20 years by DM agents and like the other claimants, that her phone calls were bugged and her financial and medical records were were hacked. These actions regarding ANL are truly repugnant.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on April 05, 2023, 06:16:33 PM
Sam is already physically ruined, which is a domino effect on her life.  I understand 2-3 US power people with money are paying all of her lawsuit expenses with nothing expected in return, in written. IMO they are Republicans. Edit to add: Win or Lose, either way is the 'sponsorship'.

Meghan is already ruined because of her own mouth.

Samantha?s father is a dyed in the wool Democrat, so IF her backers in this court case are Republican it just shows how low the Markle family are prepared to go. However I don?t believe these backers? primary motivation is political. They may well be Americans and wealthy but I believe they have links to British establishment figures. That repulsive fake aristo Lady C seems to know all about them. She?s been chuckling about this court case off and on for weeks. What a disappointment for her, lol!

Either way, Samantha will be left with little money of her own. She is extremely unlikely to get the financial recompense from her half sister that she asked for, or the moral victory a win in court would give her. So it?s lose-lose for her and whatever backers she has.

wannable

She?s not spending a cent. It?s all paid for. As I said I believe it?s Florida republicans.

wannable

The alleged fraud committed by the 6 in decline celebs forging a signature in an edited document might ruin their case.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on April 06, 2023, 01:33:23 AM
She?s not spending a cent. It?s all paid for. As I said I believe it?s Florida republicans.

That doesn?t mean she has huge amounts of money to live on, unless these people are helping her to survive day by day with her food, rent, energy bills etc. And whatever support Samantha has got through this case is likely to cease after the failure of this legal case, Republicans or not they?ll drift away.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on April 06, 2023, 01:36:32 AM
The alleged fraud committed by the 6 in decline celebs forging a signature in an edited document might ruin their case.

Funny how there?s always disaster of some sort predicted for both Meghan and Harry in their legal endeavours by their detractors, yet they keep on winning their cases.

Elton John has just finished an extremely successful world tour. Baroness Lawrence is no mere celebrity, but a figure very much admired in Britain. What does the state or otherwise of these claimants fame have to do with these six challenging wrongs they believe were done to them, anyway?  And as for ?decline?, that could be said for monarchies themselves in the 21st century. .

wannable

Sam is a low middle class individual, she doesn't have the moneys to demand a lawsuit, she accepted to do it because she has benefactors from her home state, Florida. It is not a secret that Meghan HAS invested moneys to Democratic ex or actual reps. So yes, these Sam benefactors IMO are the controlling Republicans from Florida (*Controlling = The Republican Party controls the offices of governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and both chambers of the state legislature). The hearing WAS in Florida, the 14 day wait if Sam goes on WILL be in Florida. Both sisters have publicly trashed each other.  The Judge is unbiased so far, she actually told Sam's lawyers what to strike out and what to improve in what can remain for a case.  And the Judge is black, so I would expect no complaints to the matter that judges DO notify both parties thoughts in reference to 'files'.

The High Court in the UK, last 4th day, the defendants with the detective in question officially confirmed to the Judge that the documents presented by the 6 in decline celebs is not only a fraud but they forged the signature of the said detective. The Judge told the 6 in decline lawyers to fix their documentation to see IF it will proceed or not.  ETA: Fraud is when one gets an original document (or film) edits and cuts bits and pieces here and there, ties it together distorting the context, then proceeds to use a 'digital' signature rather than a original fresh in other color ink (if the document is black, usually a original signature should be signed in blue ink and seal it).

Elton John goodbye tour is typical of musicians in decline (grandfather) as are athlete stars who retire.  Basically, Only Fans! His goodbye tour was optimistically average, demographics of attendants; 65 plus, mostly 70 year olds.

changemhysoul

LIVE Markle Defamation Suit Dismissed. Cousin Eddie Hearing. - YouTube

Emily. D. Baker (Lawyer) goes through the Lawsuit with Meghan and Samantha, starts on it 58 minutes in. She's going through the motion and etc!

Curryong

Quote from: changemhysoul on April 07, 2023, 05:45:28 PM
LIVE Markle Defamation Suit Dismissed. Cousin Eddie Hearing. - YouTube

Emily. D. Baker (Lawyer) goes through the Lawsuit with Meghan and Samantha, starts on it 58 minutes in. She's going through the motion and etc!

Yes, Emily is terrific. I watch her on YouTube a lot. She posted an hilarious piece in January about a deluded Tik Tok psychic who is being sued by an Idaho Professor for stating dozens of times on her site that said Professor was the infamous Idaho killer of the four dead students.

I?ve watched this piece on Samantha?s deposition myself and Emily?s explanation of why it was dismissed, going clause by clause through Judge Honeywell?s dismissal is absolutely brilliant. It is now the 8th of April here. The judge?s dismissal was on the 30th of March, so it has been nine days since Samantha?s team were given 14 days to file an amendment. Five days to go. Nothing so far!

Curryong

It is now April the tenth. When Judge Honeywell dismissed Samantha Markle?s defamation suit against her half sister, she gave Samantha?s legal team 14 days to amend the bits that were left to amend. That was on March 30th. It is now April 10th, eleven days later.

Going to amend? They are certainly leaving it to the last minute IF they intend to do so. Couldn?t be that they can?t find anything Meghan has said in any interview that would amount to a lawsuit could it, lol? If so, then Samantha?s backers, if she has any, have lost many thousands of dollars.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on April 10, 2023, 03:09:50 AM
It is now April the tenth. When Judge Honeywell dismissed Samantha Markle?s defamation suit against her half sister, she gave Samantha?s legal team 14 days to amend the bits that were left to amend. That was on March 30th. It is now April 10th, eleven days later.

Going to amend? They are certainly leaving it to the last minute IF they intend to do so. Couldn?t be that they can?t find anything Meghan has said in any interview that would amount to a lawsuit could it, lol? If so, then Samantha?s backers, if she has any, have lost many thousands of dollars.

I'm expecting that they'll file on the very last day.

I don't see Samantha being bright enough to pause, stop and really think about this, nor her lawyers.

wannable

As I said I hope Sam folds her case.

But, if they do leave it for the last day, it's a lower tribunal in Tampa, governed by State court proceedings rather than Federal. So, they ammend/appeal or they request another 14 days, which is allowed.