Princess Beatrice e Edoardo

Started by jerry4, July 12, 2019, 03:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry4

Posting these photos because I found Beatrice very beautiful.  :blowkiss:

Curryong

They look happy together! I looove Beatrice's skirt. I really adore those bronze shades in clothing so long as it's not overdone.

dianab

Princess Cassandra

Just want her to be happy - and she does look happy :wub:

Blue Clover

Beautiful couple! They look great together.

wannable

Another royal wedding on the way? Bookies suspend betting on Princess Beatrice announcing her engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi by the end of the year 

Beatrice, 30, started dating Italian property developer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 34, in October 2018, and now bookies Ladbrokes has suspended betting on an engagement before the end of the year.

Curryong

I hope the couple do become engaged. And I also hope that, despite Andrew, they opt for a quiet but lovely wedding somewhere besides St George's. Or if it is to be St George's that they eschew the TV coverage, the carriage ride into Windsor, Guardsmen in bearskins marching and other things that drew comment last time.

wannable

Being the eldest, I think she will want to up the game from her younger sister.

Curryong

Bea appears to be a quieter less extrovert person than Eugenie. She might go for a more private wedding. If she listens to her parents and goes for the whole shebang, including riding through Windsor, let's hope she's ready for the howls of outrage about council safety barriers, disruption to Windsor traffic, extra police needing to be paid as a consequence.

amabel

Poor Eugenie, I would not have said she had all that grandiouse a wedding.  I agree there was not much interest, but it wa probably her only day as a "princess".  I think that Bea will want the same....

sandy

I am not sure this will be the best move for Beatrice. He just does seem to look lovingly at Beatrice, he seems to just look at cameras. If her younger sister got a big wedding, it is certain Beatrice will. I hope she does not rush into a marriage with him.

amabel

seh's been with him for about a year.. hasn't she? And I think she might be on the way to marriage.

sandy

Well there are couples who date a few years and don't get married.

oak_and_cedar

This guy probably thinks highly of himself.

His actions speak of another story, in my opinion.

Beatrice should think things through carefully before accepting a proposal, if there's one coming.

Blue Clover

amabel

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on July 25, 2019, 07:05:09 PM
This guy probably thinks highly of himself.

His actions speak of another story, in my opinion.

Beatrice should think things through carefully before accepting a proposal, if there's one coming.

She's a  big girl... and I think she's old enogh to decide for herself. 

sandy

Big girls still can be fooled. IMO.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on July 26, 2019, 02:42:01 PM
Big girls still can be fooled. IMO.
If she is, its on her.  She is not a girl of 20, she's a grown woman and has unlike previous royals been able to have long term intimate relationships with men she likes and been able to take plenty of time to get to know them.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: amabel on July 26, 2019, 07:04:55 AM
She's a  big girl... and I think she's old enogh to decide for herself.

Of course. This is her decision to make. However age is not always a guarantee for wise decision making, especially when feelings are involved. She should have taken some time to focus on herself. But this is just my opinion.

Blue Clover

I agree with you all, she's an adult and it's her decision to make. I wish her well, she seems like a sweet person.

amabel

I hope things work out for her, but I can't say I feel any great connection to the York sisters.  She does seem to have gotten into a relationship with this guy rather fast but after all, it is not like the old days where royal courtships were short and formal.  She has had the freedom to date and live with a man if she wants to and to spend a few years getting to know him.. So she has had more freedom to take her time and make a decision.  However I suspect that with Eug getting married last year and her old boyfriend getting married.. maybe she is feeling a bit pressured to find a husband herself.

wannable

They are living together at St. James Palace since this past December 2018.  They are not having a long distance or overseas relationship.  They live in the same building, same town...

sandy

I think this is rushing things. I don't think they are formally living together and setting up housekeeping. She had a long relationship with David and he still dropped her.

TLLK

I agree that Beatrice is old enough to decide who she wants to be with for her future. She's already been in the long term relationship and has learned from that experience. If she's determined that Eduardo is the right one for her, then I wish them well.
I also agree that it would be wise if Beatrice opts for a more low key royal wedding perhaps similar to Peter/Autumn, Zara/Mike, etc..though I expect it will be more similar to Eugenie and Harry's.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on July 28, 2019, 11:09:16 PM
I think this is rushing things. I don't think they are formally living together and setting up housekeeping. She had a long relationship with David and he still dropped her.
I understand that they are living together.... I don't know if she was living with David but they were together for a bout 10 years so probably they were some of the time.