Team Sussex: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on December 05, 2023, 10:07:00 PM
People that are heartless and cruel usually have no cares of anybody but themselves in this world, that is the Sussex's since day 1. I don't need a list of their so called wonderful things they have done for the world, I also don't need  list of the hell they created for the royal family, it is all on the internet, those far out weight the good list. 

Of course she is out today, why won't she be, after all there was an event for the royal family so the Sussex's have to be in the news the same day..that was to be expected.  We all have the Sussex's number by now.

Meghan wasn?t seen out ?today? or the ?same day?. It says Monday clearly in the article.  Meghan was seen out going to the gym on Monday early afternoon. The diplomatic reception for the royals was Tuesday night. Last night Aus time.

wannable

Markle friendly Backgrid.

At least father and daughter like him.

wannable

Meghan Markle is pushing for royal reunion and UK move but King Charles has one condition

Meghan Markle has reportedly been planning to split her and her family's time between California and Kensington Palace.

Meghan Markle appears to be seeking a "part time" reunion with the Royal Family, which King Charles may accept but on one condition, according to sources.

The Duchess of Sussex has reportedly been considering a "reconciliation" with the Firm, after she and Prince Harry stepped down as working royals in 2020 and have since become estranged from his family.

Due to the couple's "financial woes", Meghan has been weighing up spending eight months of the year in California, where the Sussexes currently live in Montecito, and then the rest of the time renting an apartment in Kensington Palace.

She is said to believe the arrangement could "potentially aid in repairing the strains on her marriage with Prince Harry", while also helping to mend their "relationship with King Charles, who has expressed a desire for the family to be reunited".

However the source said that the idea could only work under one condition from the King - that the couple stop trashing the royals in the media.

Meghan Markle is pushing for royal reunion and UK move but King Charles has one condition | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Nightowl

Garbage news from tabloids wanting clicks to make money.......one day Meghan will never go back to the UK and the next day, how she wants to spend time there with the children........reporters not knowing what is going on so they make up stories and lies and rumors just to make trouble for the royal famil.

wannable

It's probably half truth - the Sussexes wanting to reconcile due to their financial situation.

Nightowl

Yes, I agree with you, the only reason they want to be seen close to the royal family is so that whomever is thinking of hiring them will think some of that royal fairy dust will rub off on them.......MONEY is the only language they understand completely.......and I know all about men and money as that is a deadly combination for sure....been there, done that and will never do that again ever!

Well Omid is quiet, and Harry and Meghan are very quiet, think they are finally realizing the hell they created for Harry's family across the pond?  I seriously doubt things will change for them ever, less money in Archwell means let's try to open the bank of dad while we work our way back in the Firm.

wannable

I'm 95% sure nobody wants to hire them reconciled or not, their brand is toxic, hence they do need Harry's father to help them with a free home/food/security (crown estates that already have security in place; KP, SJP, BP, Windsor, CH - these five are 100% safeguarded).

Now does the couple feel it's their own doing - their situation - by all accounts - they are still blaming everyone else but not themselves. Until they realize this - Nightowl they very likely want the 'connection' to get their chances - perhaps this has to happen to realize it is not so anymore/any longer?!

They are under a lot of pressure, IMO WME has given Meghan an ultimatum to keep their contract, they want her to do a Catherine with the children charity. Finding her a job hasn't worked - 9 months gone by - they haven't found her nothing, parking lot walks with their pap friend and split moneys from sold pictures to the Daily Mail. And what I said about Netflix in the iffy wiff.

NOTE: I placed that express article here in the team sussex because fake reconciliation from the Sussexes or not, they will never end living under a bridge so to speak. Charles will make sure they are at least/minimum okay with roof/food/secure place as mentioned in my first paragraph.

Curryong

Not very Christmassy, but then nobody else?s has been this year.

wannable

I think their fans would like to see their children.

Curryong

Quote from: Curryong on December 15, 2023, 08:41:02 PM
Not very Christmassy, but then nobody else?s has been this year.

This is the Archewell Xmas cChristmas card. I would think friends and family like Eugenie won?t be sent the Invictus one  but will be sent a family type card.

wannable

I don't mind, but their social media fans are from disappointed to half-hearted, mainly because no children.

^and yes it is a business holiday card.

^ I believe the POW's announced ''this is our family Christmas card''  - there have been interesting youtube discussions with those who like to read colour, symbolism of their black, white and shades of grey...year; most related to the HMQEII death and other family member troubles, white days, black days, grey days.

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal
Our family Christmas card for 2023 🎄❤️

Curryong

It is interesting, considering the criticism the Sussexes received from media and public about the black and white cards sent after their wedding, and the Xmas one showing Archie crawling as a baby from them to the camera. The British media and others commenting ?Oh, arty? ?Black and white, so non Chritsmassy?.

And the fuss when their babies? faces weren?t shown, but when Eugenie (who I like) did exactly the same with her photos of August, nothing was said.

wannable

They were senior working royals with one Christmas in the 18 months.

If there is anyone criticizing their photographic desires after Megxit, I agree with you, they can do whatever. I'll go further to state they are celebrities, they actually do not have to send any public Christmas card, nobody in hollywood does, no celeb or influencer does either.

I do believe that privately the Sandringham crowd celebrate the Christian Christmas, publicly I haven't seen for the past 5 years anything that leans or hints more in favor to any December faith, if any.

With all the wokeness, IMO the King, Queen and the POW's have done it balanced correctly - I haven't seen any woke group get offended.

Curryong

?do believe that privately the Sandringham crowd celebrate the Christian Christmas, publicly I haven't seen for the past 5 years anything that leans or hints more in favor to any December faith, if any.? Wannabie end quote.

What does ?December faith? mean? So the ?Sandringham crowd? are deeply Christian in all actions and beliefs while Harry and Meghan have no faith apparently! I?m willing to accept that Charles has religious faith, though his actions against his marriage vows in 1981 entirely belie that. But the others?

If Kate had been brought up in a home where going to church was valued then surely she would have been confirmed into the C of E at about eleven years old (as I was.) And If she had had deep religious faith she would have been confirmed while she was at Marlborough. Instead she was hurriedly baptised and confirmed just before her engagement to William.

And there were many years in their early married life where the Cambridges weren?t seen going regularly to church EXCEPT when they were with William?s grandparents and father at holiday seasons. It was commented on online! Was Camilla a regular churchgoer when she was married to APB? I doubt it, it didn?t appear in any of her biographies.

And none of that matters really. England has been a secular society for at least sixty years. However, let?s not ascribe true and deep Christian virtues and beliefs to married-ins (and younger royals of William and Harry?s generation) when it can be seen that the church attendance etc means nothing except for appearances sake as members of the BRF.

wannable

I doubt Muslims and Jews put up Christmas trees and celebrate the birthday of Jesus

I have not seen any Christmas pictures with symbolism towards any faith

We do know by articles and videos what the Sandringham royals do from the 24th to at least the second Sunday January.

Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born on 9 January 1982 at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading into an upper-middle-class family. She was baptised at St Andrew's Bradfield, a local parish church, on 20 June 1982.

wannable

Clarence House has announced that Kate Middleton was confirmed last month by the bishop of London into full membership of the Church of England.
Middleton's confirmation at a private service ? she had already been christened into the CofE as a child ? serves to dot the Is and cross the Ts of her allegiance to an institution in which she will inevitably spend a lot of time in coming years, especially when Prince William eventually becomes its supreme governor.

March 2011

TLLK

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on December 15, 2023, 04:58:13 PM
I'm 95% sure nobody wants to hire them reconciled or not, their brand is toxic, hence they do need Harry's father to help them with a free home/food/security (crown estates that already have security in place; KP, SJP, BP, Windsor, CH - these five are 100% safeguarded).

Now does the couple feel it's their own doing - their situation - by all accounts - they are still blaming everyone else but not themselves. Until they realize this - Nightowl they very likely want the 'connection' to get their chances - perhaps this has to happen to realize it is not so anymore/any longer?!

They are under a lot of pressure, IMO WME has given Meghan an ultimatum to keep their contract, they want her to do a Catherine with the children charity. Finding her a job hasn't worked - 9 months gone by - they haven't found her nothing, parking lot walks with their pap friend and split moneys from sold pictures to the Daily Mail. And what I said about Netflix in the iffy wiff.

NOTE: I placed that express article here in the team sussex because fake reconciliation from the Sussexes or not, they will never end living under a bridge so to speak. Charles will make sure they are at least/minimum okay with roof/food/secure place as mentioned in my first paragraph.

They are *adults* just like you and I are, they should make their own way in life without having the bank of dad pay for it, so SHAME on them for that and so many other hateful things they have done.  I would fear for the royal family *if* they ever came back, it would be the end of the monarchy for sure with the attitudes of Harry and Meghan's hate for the monarchy and royal family.

wannable

^^^Nightowl, H father wouldn't let them go literally bankrupt, if it happens (broke), KCIII ''will'' place conditions - when a person reaches rock bottom...  They are too public - there can't be a public media frenzy with a King's son fully damaged, yes I know, everyone knows the crazy couple have done a gazillion damaging left right and center.  The couple are already persona non grata, hence my comment days ago - they should spend Christmas with people that like them.  I also said that H is to M as M is to H in the full sense of the law - so IF they go broke, one of the two ''will'' contact the rich relation! The BRF is the consitutional monarchy, it's not the temporary 5 year POTUS with a drug addict son, leaving class a and b drugs all over the white house then off they go to do their lives after the term is done. Just saying.  :sarcastic:

Hollyweird is ruthless with zero empathy for anyone - pure interest what can you do for me, the grass is not greener, proverb.

^^Curryong I'm not here to lecture anyone, just know if I know I know, corrected your misinformation. Don't feel bad about it. The only one who was baptized and confirmed ''quickly'' before marriage was Meghan. 

Curryong

I don?t feel bad about it at all. I?m fine!

And Meghan didn?t come from an Anglican or C of E background so she could hardly be baptised in it. There are a myriad different religions and spiritual structures in the US, where she grew up. Very unlike the Anglican Church with which the BRF are entwined. Though congregations are sadly lacking in the majority of its churches nowadays.

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on December 16, 2023, 12:39:08 AM
Not what I would have expected as a Christmas card, but most royal cards are not.

Quite, perhaps the best Christmas cards for Christians and/or Pagans is the Monaco royals - Christmas tree, gifts, the royals around it.  I like it, but I have noticed that the majority that would like a christmas themed picture are probably Christians and/or Pagans that celebrate it. It's quite weird that the Spanish Royal Family, 95 % of the population is Catholic and yet they usually send neutral pictures like the BRF.

Curryong

Christian country (let alone an Anglican one!)
?
According to a 2022 survey just six% of adults in the UK are practising Christians. A 2005 study found there were more mosque-going British Muslims, about 930,000, than regular worshippers in the Church of England. Average attendance for Church of England Sunday services in 2021 was 509,000.?

wannable

Meghan Markle is officially a member of the Church of England after the Archbishop of Canterbury baptized and confirmed the future royal in a secret ceremony on Tuesday evening.

March 2018

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on December 16, 2023, 04:32:05 AM
Christian country (let alone an Anglican one!)
?
According to a 2022 survey just six% of adults in the UK are practising Christians. A 2005 study found there were more mosque-going British Muslims, about 930,000, than regular worshippers in the Church of England. Average attendance for Church of England Sunday services in 2021 was 509,000.?

The Christmas season, especially in the West, is a mix of pre-Christian, Christian, and secular traditions. What's interesting is the etymology of the word Christmas. It literally means Christian Mass. It's a shortened form of Christ's Mass.

Is Christmas a Catholic word?
The very word Christmas comes from the Old English words Crīstes m?ss, or Christ-Mass. From ancient times, Mass has been at the heart of the celebration of Christ's birth. Accordingly, Christmas is a holy day of obligation, on which the Church calls all Catholics to celebrate Mass.

What do Pagans do to celebrate Christmas?
Decorating trees, feasting with loved ones, hanging up socks by the fireplace, and drinking yourself silly are no different ? they're all a part of pagan history and sacred holidays. In fact, most of the cultural aspects we associate with Christmas are steeped in pagan roots.