Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat Part 2

Started by TLLK, December 14, 2021, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Welcome to Part 2 of Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat.

:snowflake: Ski time for Wolfie and Beatrice in Verbier, Switzerland and Beatrice with her daughter Sienna.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/01/02/17/52469267-10362547-image-a-46_1641145343569.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/01/02/17/52469299-10362547-image-a-48_1641145356474.jpg

Blue Clover

More interest because of her father I suppose. Happy to see Bea and her family happy together.

Blue Clover

I am sure this will be hard on Beatrice and Eugenie, yet they are still the Queen's granddaughters.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 19, 2022, 02:54:46 PM
I am sure this will be hard on Beatrice and Eugenie, yet they are still the Queen's granddaughters.
Yes, and at least their own lives seem to be settled, which must be a great comfort to their mother at a time like this.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 19, 2022, 03:45:50 PM
Yes, and at least their own lives seem to be settled, which must be a great comfort to their mother at a time like this.

Princess Cassandra, I agree! They are older and their lives seem settled, I am sure it makes a big difference to them during a family crisis like this. Fergie is still living with Andrew and they all seem like a close family unit, I am sure they will be a great comfort to one another.

PrincessOfPeace

Princess Beatrice of York attends 'The Fendi Set' book launch event at the Royal Academy of Arts on February 08, 2022 in London, England.

https://twitter.com/vaninaswchindt/status/1491209295220047878?s=20&t=56GqkBzclTHrV4o-7H1XmQ

Blue Clover

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on April 25, 2022, 06:45:53 PM
She's getting on with her life.
She appears to be relaxed and settled, as you say "getting on with her life"....and very deserving, too, since she had to have her rough patches in public view. 

PrincessOfPeace

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on April 26, 2022, 11:43:09 PM
She appears to be relaxed and settled, as you say "getting on with her life"....and very deserving, too, since she had to have her rough patches in public view. 

Yes, I agree. Seeing Beatrice and Eduardo today with the Queen of Sweden reveals the support she has from the Queen and the Crown.

TLLK

A wonderful joint event for an learning disability that affects not only Princess Beatrice but Sweden's King Carl Gustaf, CPss Victoria and Prince Carl Phillip.

wannable

Blue Clover

Yes, it seems right along with the important topic they are promoting.

TudorQueen

Perfect partnership. The Swedish royals have been as active in supporting dyslexia funding as Beatrice has been. So personal for them.  :hearts:

It's also great to see a BRF teaming up with a foreign royal house for a project. And not simply on a tour. Even if a non-working member.

Its a shame Beatrice and Eugenie don't get more attention as they do amazing work for charity. Sadly media rarely pays attention unless there is a party or some other spin to it.

TLLK

Blue Clover