Sussex family birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones

Started by wannable, August 04, 2019, 02:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

A thread dedicated to the Sussex family birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones.

Head Moderator-This thread is designated for the Sussex family's birthdays, anniversaries and other significant milestones in their family life. Off topic posts ie: conspiracy theories or an ongoing discussion of the Sussexes' relationships with the Markles and Windsors will be deleted. Discussion of family relationships with the Markles and the Windsors should take place in the New Chapter thread.  Heed all moderator/administration postings.

sussexroyal
Verified
Wishing HRH The Duchess of Sussex a very Happy Birthday 🎂
?
?Happy Birthday to my amazing wife. Thank you for joining me on this adventure!? - Love, H
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: ?Wishing HRH The Duchess of Sussex a very Happy Birthday ? ? ?Happy Birthday to my amazing wife. Thank

The Royal Family
‏Verified account
@royalfamily

Happy Birthday to The Duchess of Sussex.
The Duchess was born on this day in 1981.

Clarence House
‏Verified account
@ClarenceHouse

A very Happy Birthday to HRH The Duchess of Sussex

Kensington Palace
‏Verified account
@KensingtonRoyal

Wishing a very happy birthday to The Duchess of Sussex today!

According to Omid the couple and baby Archie are spending the birthday quietly at Frogmore Cottage.

sandy

Princess Cassandra

Obviously very much loved and appreciated by her husband :wub:. BTW, I notice that birthday greetings from RF address her with her title. Whether this is because she is an adult and not a child I wouldn't know, but it is significant that when the Public can see the greeting royal titles are used.

TLLK

Lovely message from Harry to his wife and I like that the royal social media accounts are sharing their birthday greetings for Meghan today. :vday2: :Jen:

Royal Family Twitter
Twitter

QuoteHappy Birthday to The Duchess of Sussex. 🎂
The Duchess was born on this day in 1981.

DoY Twitter.
Twitter

QuoteWishing Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex a very Happy Birthday!

Blue Clover

Curryong

A happy birthday Harry, and hope you had a good night's sleep before you woke up to it!

Meghan posted this on the Sussex IG. Full of love and admiration. Just lovely.

Happy Birthday to Prince Harry from his wife:

"?Your service to the causes you care so deeply for inspires me every day. You are the best husband and most amazing dad to our son. We love you ❤️Happiest birthday!?

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: ?Wishing a very happy birthday to His Royal Highness Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex! ??????????????? A

Trudie

TLLK

Happy Birthday 35 years young today Harry!

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 01:55:21 PM

Hello, Harry! | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:00:04 PM

Birthday wishes for Harry from the BRF.

KP-https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1173131877873586177?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:00:24 PM

Let me try this again...KP  Twitter

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:01:21 PM

CH  Twitter

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:02:14 PM

BP or Royal Family Twitter  Twitter

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

DoY  Twitter

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:06:19 PM

Also the Sussexes released another black and white family  photo from Archie's christening in their Instagram message.

New photo of Archie accompanies Meghan?s birthday wishes to Harry ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: September 15, 2019, 02:06:48 PM

QuotePrince Harry is shown smiling at his son who is nestling on the lap of the Duchess of Sussex in a previously unseen snap from Archie?s christening in July. This is the Duke of Sussex?s first birthday since becoming a father in May this year.

Princess Cassandra

These greetings came with some fantastic pictures of HRH Henry, Duke of Sussex, many of them showing that connection he has to people of all ages.   I'm sure he is having a wonderful 35th birthday

Princess Cassandra

It's such a lovely picture. I wonder why this picture was not posted at the time of his christening...it shows exactly what he looks like and is the best snap of all. But, I'm happy to see it now at any rate.

Blue Clover

Happy, Happy 35th Birthday to Prince Harry!  :partaay:

oak_and_cedar

Happy Bday Prince Harry!

His committment to his charities is worthy of respect, and his guts in choosing and sticking by new kinds of charities is worthy of admiration!

TLLK

Today is HRH The Duchess of Sussex 39th birthday. She shares this day with the late Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.

Social Media greetings from BP, CH and KP

Twitter

QuoteWishing The Duchess of Sussex a very happy birthday!

📸
The Queen and The Duchess are pictured during a joint visit to Chester in 2018.

Twitter

QuoteHappy Birthday to The Duchess of Sussex!

Twitter

QuoteWishing a very happy birthday to The Duchess of Sussex today!
:bday7:

Curryong

Yes, this is the third time today I've wished Meghan a Happy 39th birthday online, and I do so now.

It's a rotten time to be celebrating anything, we've just missed out here on gatherings for two family birthdays and a third one's coming up this month. Coronavirus has put paid to the lot. However, I hope Meghan has a nice quiet time with her husband and baby, with some lovely gifts.

TLLK

@Curryong- I agree. Anniversaries, graduations, birthdays and other celebrations have all been scaled back. No doubt the Sussexes are doing the same for Meghan today.

wannable

A happy birthday to Meghan  :bday3:

What is the California lockdown update? It would depend on the status rules to date. 

PrincessOfPeace

Im happy the family took the high ground. Given the revelations in the book and how some people were thrown under the bus it would have been easy on social media to ignore her birthday.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2020, 03:48:49 PM
A happy birthday to Meghan  :bday3:

What is the California lockdown update? It would depend on the status rules to date. 

@wannable-For Los Angeles Co. and 36 others counties in the state. Theoretically-Meghan could eat outdoors in a restaurant or do take out. She can get her haircut, colored etc..but only outdoors. She can hike, bike, and sit on the beach at a distance. Shopping at an outdoor center is okay with a mask.

She cannot take Archie to a park playground to sit in a swing. She cannot go to water parks,  Universal Studios, Disneyland, Knotts, Magic Mountain, Dodger/Angel stadium (baseball),  No visits to bars/clubs that don't sell food. She might be able to go to a socially distanced worship service if it is held outdoors. Some houses of worship require a reservation for a time.

LA County Department of Public Health

Curryong

Luminary Bakery, which Meghan helped with great publicity when she visited them last year, launched a Bake Along and Raffle to honour the Duchess's birthday and assist Camifed which Meghan just gave $8,000 to the other day. They posted a never before seen photo of Meghan on the visit to the Bakery on their Twitter.

Meghan Markle visits Luminary Bakery in unseen photo | Daily Mail Online

FanDianaFancy

Meghan looks very pretty. She does not look 39. I would Meghan a good 30. In the blue dress in the rain, classic picture, she looked a good 29-32.
It is nice, pr, BRF head members sent out pleasant birthday greetings. Well done. Expected as Meghan Harry does for them

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on August 06, 2020, 02:58:02 AM
Meghan looks very pretty. She does not look 39. I would Meghan a good 30. In the blue dress in the rain, classic picture, she looked a good 29-32.
It is nice, pr, BRF head members sent out pleasant birthday greetings. Well done. Expected as Meghan Harry does for them
Yes, she is a very beautiful woman.  Her facial bone structure, smile, skin and graceful appearance all add up to great photo after great photo. I would describe her look as classical beauty. 
By the way, Happy Birthday to her. PS: I hope they will think of increasing their family soon!  Would love to see them have a second child, and perhaps the pregnancy and first year will be a bit more relaxed for her.

Curryong

The Queen has sent Happy birthday wishes to her great grandson Archie on this, his second birthday.

Queen's birthday message to Meghan and Harry's son Archie as he celebrates turning two - Mirror Online

And from me as well, Happy Birthday Archie! Hope you have lots of smash cake and toys!  :hearts:

Curryong

Kate and William at KP and Charles and Camilla at CH also used their accounts to wish the birthday boy a Happy Birthday. (I think it?s early morning in Montecito so Archie?s probably still sleeping peacefully.)

TLLK

:happyuk: :happyusa: :bdaycake:

Happy Birthday to Archie today!!

Royal Family twitter  https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1390188179865706500?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

QuoteWishing Archie Mountbatten-Windsor a very happy 2nd birthday today.

Clarence House twitter.
QuoteHappy birthday to Archie, who turns two today.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge twitter. https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

QuoteWishing Archie a very happy 2nd birthday today.
🎈