News, Photos and Chat about Albert & Charlene's wedding - July 2011

Started by marine2109, May 10, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lothwen

^^Yeah, but look at that gorgeous sweeping staircase

^I've only seen Charlotte's headpiece, not a fan
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Brneyechick25

Charlene's mom is GORGEOUS!!! Her brother isn't bad looking either.  :lol:

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

blackprincess92

the train is simple..i think same length as kate....maybe thats because she is an older bride? :shrug:

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

CanRoyal

Glad to see a smile from her.  I think Albert looks more nervous than her now.

The dress suits her - it all suits her. She has a classic sense of style.

Oh now they're pelting them with flower petals! :laugh:

missing diana

Quote from: Lothwen on July 02, 2011, 04:10:09 PM
^^Yeah, but look at that gorgeous sweeping staircase

^I've only seen Charlotte's headpiece, not a fan

The staircase was amazing, so were the shower of rose petals.  Very nice touch.

Yes, Charlotte did not need the headpiece but she is stilll stunning, IMO.   I thought Pr. Caroline and Stephanie were dressed nicely.  I expected less of Stephanie.  It was also nice of Albert to involve several of the children!

blackprincess92

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/509/wedding5.th.png

i hope they are happy....now its baby watch :lol:

i think she will get preggers rather soon as they REALLY need it!!

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Windsor

blackprincess92

^ oh sorry..thanks for reminding me :doh: :doh: :pics:

why does she look so glum ....and looks like she is about to cry?

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Windsor

I did not enjoy the wedding at all, they looked very miserable and not very happy at all. The idea of the wedding being sponsored by private companies like Lexus and the whole idea of vast amounts of money being spent really does make the whole thing look tacky.

Then again, Monaco is not known for its majestic style, but rather for its high spender reputation.

cinrit

I thought the choice of music was a little odd in some places.  And they really didn't look very happy, though at times, it seemed that Albert was trying to put a face on.  I noticed he was coaching her in the chapel before she left her bouquet at the altar.  And I thought he told her to hold his arm again.  Surely they must have had rehearsals?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

blackprincess92

Quote from: Windsor on July 02, 2011, 04:57:31 PM
I did not enjoy the wedding at all, they looked very miserable and not very happy at all. The idea of the wedding being sponsored by private companies like Lexus and the whole idea of vast amounts of money being spent really does make the whole thing look tacky.

Then again, Monaco is not known for its majestic style, but rather for its high spender reputation.

and you forgot the Prince being in white O.o hideous..

there was this moment after the ceremony where they were being serenaded by these girls....charlene was looking down and looked like she was nervous or going to cry and the prince looked at her kinda a little bit annoyed but they were covering it up....

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Windsor

And the crowd control barriers in the streets of Monaco, what for? Seriously... there isn't a crowd to control.  :laugh:

blackprincess92

i really hope their marriage lasts...because of all the money that went into this day...there should be some sort of contract :lol:

there was simply too many people...they tried to make it look intimate with it being in the courtyard but with that amount of guests...its simply impossible.

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Trudie

Quote from: Brneyechick25 on July 02, 2011, 03:19:16 PM
Her dress reminds me of Crown Princess Victoria's, to simple imo. Her makeup and hair is perfection however.

I thought so too. I think she looked absolutely beautiful the dress was beautiful in it's simplicity however, I think she forgot her earrings.  Caroline looked like she was in pain at a funeral more then a guest at a wedding. IMO.

As far as weddings go this did not appear to be a joyful one unlike the CP Victoria or William and Kate's. Now on to Zara's!!!!!

Princesse Grace

Quote from: blackprincess92 on July 02, 2011, 03:58:22 PM
why albert ...why in white...so tacky i dont like....
I dislike his outfit too...not flattering imo,better in dark...

Blue Clover

I loved Charlene's dress! Some of the guests looked fabulous!

missing diana

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!