Fergie Has Sold Access to Prince Andrew for Half a Million Pounds

Started by Lucy, May 23, 2010, 05:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuei Fei

Quote from: amabel on June 28, 2010, 05:41:47 AM
Quote from: Jenee on June 26, 2010, 08:54:05 PM
Quote from: drezzle on June 23, 2010, 04:04:10 AM
They can't get remarried because Prince Philip doesn't want to see Fergie across from the breakfast table at Christmas time.

Oh, that's just silly!

How do you mean?  I think that Philip would have  a fit if Andrew were to remarry Sarah, and I don't blame him. Even without the latest screw up on her part, it would make them all look pretty ridiculous for them to remarry....and it was Sarah who wanted out of the RF.. so why should she get back in?  Not that I think it is in the slightest bit likely that Andrew would do so...

She doesn't deserve to be back in. I think the courtiers are also determined to prevent her from getting back in. As for Philip, he was more of an outsider than Sarah was, at least Sarah didn't have to switch countries like he did. I don't think Andrew wants to have to keep supporting her as well.

HRHLondon

It seems that the next time we see Sarah at the same event as the Royal Family will be at Beatrice and Eugenie's weddings. And perhaps at the christenings of their children.

Kuei Fei

if she isn't stripped of her courtesy title by then. She'll go, but not as a duchess.

Kuei Fei

Quote"The Duchess went on to say that she is very grateful for the loyalty, kindness and support given to her by those working with her.

That woman doesn't know the meaning of gratitude.

Lindelle