Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, March 12, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Beatrice is slightly more traditional than Eugenie so I wouldn?t be surprised to see a BP announcement on its Twitter Page. It may come within the next week. Who knows whether they are still debating the baby?s first name.  I remember one couple who couldn?t make their minds up for a month!

TudorQueen

Quote from: Curryong on September 28, 2021, 02:01:51 AM
Beatrice is slightly more traditional than Eugenie so I wouldn?t be surprised to see a BP announcement on its Twitter Page. It may come within the next week. Who knows whether they are still debating the baby?s first name.  I remember one couple who couldn?t make their minds up for a month!

Buckingham palace did for Eugenie as well.

https://twitter.com/royalfamily/status/1363077894608719874?lang=en

But the suggestion was that all three major households (the queen/Clarence house/Kensington) would make a coordinated announcement. And this would require a day that no senior royal was working.

This hasnt been done for August or any of the other untitled grandchildren of the queen. I dont see it starting now. BP yes, the others no.

Not quite a month but I remember Louise's was almost 3 weeks. I was living in the UK at the time and drove me crazy wanting to know.

Amabel2

well Sophie had quite a bad time when Louise was born.. perhaps they wanted to wait till she was better to announce the name.  But Beatrice is almost a private individual.  No real need for her to hurry with announcing hte baby's name

sara8150

Quote from: Amabel2 on September 28, 2021, 07:36:19 AM
well Sophie had quite a bad time when Louise was born.. perhaps they wanted to wait till she was better to announce the name.  But Beatrice is almost a private individual.  No real need for her to hurry with announcing hte baby's name

Yes Countess of Wessex want wait for announcements names when Sophie had Louise and James after born for weeks and months

Beatrice is daughter of Duke of York and Sarah,Duchess of York and also she is granddaughter of HM Queen Elizabeth II she had right waiting for announcements about weeks and months her newborn baby daughter is 11 days old

Curryong

Another five weeks to go before the time for registering this little girl runs out in the UK.

wannable

Macrobug67

I like the inclusion of Elizabeth.  Jury still out on Sienna.  Too trendy for me. 

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

Pronunciation: /siˈɛnə/ see-EN-ə
Origin: Italian
Meaning: name of a city in Italy

Curryong

I think Sienna Elizabeth is very pretty. Elizabeth was a given I suppose, but both names go well together IMO. They pay homage to both her British and Italian roots (and presumably to her tawny hair as sienna means a rusty brown colour.) It?s not a traditional royal name but I really can?t see either of the Yorkies going that route for their offspring.

Are the baby footprints going to be criticised as other non-full frontal photos/illustrations have been, one wonders?

Curryong

Quote from: Macrobug67 on October 01, 2021, 02:48:02 PM
I like the inclusion of Elizabeth.  Jury still out on Sienna.  Too trendy for me.

Is or was Sienna popular in Canada at all? It was very trendy for a while in Britain about a decade ago, and also in Oz at around the same time. Haven?t heard of any baby Siennas around for quite some years though. This naming may bring it back a bit in England.

Amabel2

There is a Senna, daughter of Lady Davina Lewis..  which I think is pretty awful.  Not a fan of Sienna either...but its not bad....

TLLK

It's a lovely name IMO and I hope that we'll be treated to a photo of the family with the newest addition soon.

TudorQueen

I like Sienna. Its a lovely name. Perhaps because its never been that trendy here in Canada (you wont find 2 in every classroom or even 1).

I had a feeling we would get a more trendy first name and a traditional middle name. Opposite of her big brother.

I hope we get a photo soon to go with the name  :flower3:

@Amabel2 Davina's husband is a Kiwi of Maori descent. They took the freedom of being so removed from the throne to honor his heritage (there son Tane a bit more obvious) Senna is a common plant there and Kowhai means yellow in Maori and is the name of a group of plants common in New Zealand. I like they chose unique names reflecting their non royal side.

Curryong

As I have said, I think it?s a lovely name. However the bookies made a killing I would imagine with all the bets on Alexandra, Alice, Victoria and the rest. After August was born it might be as well for royal watchers incorporated to put away their crystal balls!

sara8150

LouisFerdinand

wannable

Princess Beatrice is urged to follow David Cameron out of scandal-hit tech firm Afiniti after chief executive, 50, is accused of 'forcing friend's daughter, 28, into sex and beating her'

Princess Beatrice is employed in New York as vice-president of strategy and partnerships at Afiniti, which is fighting allegations that Zia Chishti sexually assaulted a female staff member.

sara8150

Why Princess Beatrice didn't christen Sienna with royal babies August and Lucas | HELLO!
Beatrice and Eduardo make decisions get longer waiting Beatrice born in August 8,1988 and christening before Christmas December 20,1988 when Beatrice was four months Eugenie born in March 23,1990 waiting till nine months to christened before Christmas December 23,1990 respectively for Duke and Duchess of York decisions

sara8150

Princess Beatrice quits London with Edoardo and baby Sienna to be closert to family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Beatrice pleas for their daughter privacy and still no release pictures yet she follow example of her two cousins Zara and Harry I?m respect Beatrice wanted her daughter born in September 3 months old

Nightowl

Can't blame her, babies come first and time to go to the country enjoy a more peaceful environment.  More privacy and less crime and hopefully way less reporters hiding in the bushes.   

wannable

How wonderful and near his parents, to Anne and Charles too.

TudorQueen

Venture to guess they are likely in the Oxford area of the Cotswolds. His mother is in Chipping Norton. And its closer to her family at Windsor, then Highgrove and Gatcombe are.

As much as she may like her older cousins, being close to her sister and August is likely a bigger draw for them.

I'd not be shocked if they keep their apartment in London, or get another. With Wolfie living and going to school in London, and both having jobs in London a base there makes sense.

wannable

Arriving at the Christmas Carol Concert hosted by Duchess of Cambridge