Peter Phillips in India- At cricket!

Started by loca1789, October 29, 2008, 12:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loca1789

Today i was at the India Australia cricket match and to my shock, there was peter philips. it took me a while to recognise him but he was there on work and he was really nice and polite- and william called when he was there- cause he answered the phone and said hey wills! how was the trip! how's harry? and then he walked away. and his voice is lovely!

yeah
:sigh:

GwenCat

Get out???? WHY didn't you follow him??? Can I interest you in a Whisper 2000??? :lmao4:

~Alice~

OMG!! :faint: You talked to him??
OMG OMG OMG :woo:
Harry2Me4Ever and ~Alice~ are             

lurker

You should have grabbed the phone and asked William what the h*** is going on with him and Kate!  :lmao4:
Thanks for sharing!  :flower:
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

serene grace

That is soooo cool. It is good to hear he and Wills are close.
He's quite handsome in person isn't he?

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

GwenCat

Quote from: lurker on October 29, 2008, 03:59:34 PM
You should have grabbed the phone and asked William what the h*** is going on with him and Kate!  :lmao4:
Thanks for sharing!  :flower:
I soooo agree. Haven't we trained you right?? Just think what  scoop it would be. I'd call the DM and sell the story to them. They would finally have an accurate piece!!!

loca1789

he was really nice. really polite and lovely smile and really nice to everyone. it was quite awesome. yeah and i was dying to grab the phone ubt i was scared like security guards would jump out and arrest me. and u werent allowed cell phones or cameras. anyhow...it was was Awesome! i was an ear away from william...ahh... :girlblush:

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Lila the Flirt

You should have grabbed his mobile! Peter doesn't have PPOs :D

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

loca1789

no- she wasnt around- but i was there again and he was there- i;ll post pictures in a bit

~Alice~

OMG, I still can't believe this! :woo:
Did you hear William's voice..?? :notworthy:
Harry2Me4Ever and ~Alice~ are