Carole and Mike Chat

Started by wannable, April 20, 2011, 03:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

Kate Middleton's mother turns down interview publicity to avoid being 'insensitive' to Prince Philip | Daily Mail Online
Mrs. Middleton is a  girl of England.
God, Country, Family as we say here, well same for her in her country.
Magazines are ready to go weeks in advance  unless something happens where they do a big change in time enough.

ok , to the point.
Ok, my point. Very classy of Carole. Good decision. She cannot promote the GH article, and GH cannot pull it right now, too late.
Her grandfather is not Prince Philip.

wannable

It's the April (spring) 2021 issue. 

The magazine worked and concluded with Carole during January 2021 for the April issue, much before all the actual sorry state of PP and regretful Sussexgate.

PrincessOfPeace

Carole confirmed Mike will *take a step back from the business*.

*I think he is delighted really. We were partners in life and in the business, which was great and it worked really well for us, but I think he feels this is the right time for a change.*

*He is in early 70s now and he can concentrate on other stuff. He is really supportive and quite excited to see what is going to happen*.

Kate Middleton's mother Carole confirms exciting news about husband Michael | HELLO!

wannable

@Macrobug67 perhas in the Middleton Family Board you can place 3 pins: 1. Michael and Carole General Chat 2. Pippa Middleton 3. James Middleton.  The news on them is not weekly but probably between 6 to 12 news/year.

Any other new thread will very likely be Uncle Gary stating Catherine should be Queen, like right now  :D

I like Carole, a resourceful grandmother, and she does seem to carry out tons of activities with her grandchildren.

Carole Middleton is passing her love of gardening onto her grandchildren, and believes it's important for children to grow up 'appreciating nature' and 'get a bit muddy'.

The Duchess of Cambridge's mother, 66, who lives in Berkshire with husband Michael, told how Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, three, enjoy potting plants and picking her homegrown vegetables.

Speaking to Saga magazine for its May edition, businesswoman Carole said she makes sure she lays out 'activity stations' for each child to keep them engaged.

'If I'm doing planting with my grandchildren I like to have it all laid out at 'activity stations' with their own little trowel and pot so they can get started immediately,' she told the publication.

'It's no good calling children over to an activity, only for you then to have to fuss about looking for the right equipment and clearing a space. They'll soon lose interest and slope off.'

She added: 'It's important for children to grow up appreciating nature and part of that is allowing them to get a bit muddy.'

The grandmother-of-five told how she loves growing her own vegetables and became more dedicated to her patch during lockdown.

'Growing potatoes is a simple one to start with, and digging for spuds is fun at any age,' she explained.

'We also grow carrots, beetroot and onions and there's no better way to encourage healthy eating than to allow your grandchildren to see how food is grown and let them pick their own.'

Carole - also grandmother to Pippa Middleton's two children Arthur Matthews, two, and baby Grace - previously revealed she is 'very hands on' with her children's little ones.

Macrobug67

Merci!  I shall do that.  Good idea.  But it may be a few days.  I am tackling Kate and Will right now.  Which is one of Hercules 7 tasks.   :wacko:

Macrobug67

Discussion and articles about Carole and Mike.  Included are Party Pieces chat.

wannable

The Duchess of Cambridge's parents Carole and Michael Middleton have two very special reasons to celebrate on Monday 21 June.

Firstly, the couple will mark their 41st wedding anniversary, one day after Father's Day. 

41 years married, congratulations. (and Son in Law's birthday, Prince William)

wannable

One of the latest pictures of the couple, August 2019 Regatta. Previously, the couple went 4 times to Wimbledon 2019, so they might enjoy it again next week, royal enclosure.

Macrobug67

I like seeing the Cambridge kids with their grandparents- both sides.  When they are with Carole and Mike there is some normality for them. 

wannable

I do too. 41 years together is great.  Because of last year's pandemic/40th milestone quarantine, and knowing the couple love tennis, I hope Kate can surprise them with several Wimbledon royal enclosure tickets.  The main tickets for the public is like a lottery for starters 30% public and then growing for the next 2 weeks depending on government regulations.

wannable

MOTHER FIGURE How Prince William?s ?second mum? Carole Middleton ?protected? him ? while Prince Harry ?lacks? ?stable relationships?

SHE has provided a solid, stabilising foundation for Prince William and Kate Middleton since they married in 2011.

How Prince William?s ?second mum? Carole Middleton ?protected? him - while Prince Harry 'lacks' ?stable relationships?

A glowing (late mother's day) article about Carole Middleton by a half a dozen of Royal Reporters.

Princess Cassandra

There is a lot to admire about her and more and more as time goes on. I also think Harry has a supportive mother-in-law. I've read he connected with her as soon as he met her, and she, too, seems to be an admirable person.

wannable

'I could only find a clown plate for Kate' (age 5): How Carole Middleton was inspired to start her Party Pieces business that built a family fortune - as she gives a rare insight into why she won't be slowing down at 66
How Carole Middleton was inspired to start her Party Pieces business that built a family fortune | Daily Mail Online

She is looking superb.

Curryong

This DM article turned out to be more or less a promotion come photo-op for the Middletons? business Party Pieces, with accompanying pictures of Carole and products.

wannable

Agree.  I'm glad Carole's business was able to keep 'afloat' despite the pandemic.

Nightowl

I do admire this woman, took an idea and ran with it and it became a thriving business to support the family and still grow to employ other people.  And she has learned a very valuable lesson, keep the mouth shut when it comes to the royal family, so wish some would learn her work ethic and to keep the mouth shut period.  Something very good to be said of someone who does that in life! 

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on September 24, 2021, 11:45:10 PM
This DM article turned out to be more or less a promotion come photo-op for the Middletons? business Party Pieces, with accompanying pictures of Carole and products.
Which doesn't surprise me as Carole doesn't really share much about her personal and family life with the media.

Glad to see that Party Pieces has survived the lockdown.

wannable

Royal Albert Hall, Royal Variety Performance

Balcony; left side from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is Carol, Mike, James and Alizee

Zoomed picture

TLLK

Carole Middleton Decorates Home for George, Charlotte and Louis | PEOPLE.com  :xmas12:

Quoteher November 29, 2021 11:50 AM
FB
Tweet
Prince William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Christmas card
Kate and William's 2020 Christmas Card
| Credit: Matt Porteous/The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge/Kensington Palace/PA/WPA Pool

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis will be greeted by some festive new friends when they visit their grandmother Carole Middleton this holiday season.

Kate Middleton's mother is decorating her home with Scandinavian-style festive gnomes to bring some seasonal joy into the lives of her young grandchildren.

"I'm going to need a few of these cheeky chaps this December, to hide around the house and make my grandchildren laugh," Carole, 66, posted on the Instagram page of her Party Pieces online alongside an image of two festive gnomes ? or "Tomte" as they're called in Sweden.

"As much as I love immaculate decorations, we can't be too serious at Christmas!" she added.

wannable

TLLK

A true family outing tonight with Mike, Carole, James, Alyzee, and Pippa in attendance for the carol concert.  :xmas5:

Nightowl

Yes, this was very much a family affair with both William's and Catherine's family there to support them.  It was long in coming and the right time I believe. :xmas2:

wannable

Carole and Michael Middleton so far are the only ones spotted in Norfolk.

I wonder if Pippa, James and Alizee are at St. Barts. The protocol 2021 is easier than when they went Dec. 2020.

Blue Clover

Pippa and James did not attend the concert. I wonder if Kate, William, and other members of the family will join them this winter in St. Barts or some other warm spot.