I need advice...

Started by 4321BAM, April 15, 2008, 05:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4321BAM

... and I was wondering if anyone can help me.

We all know Harry smokes (he's made no secret of it) and I happen to come across cigarets called "Royal Lights" and "Royal Blue", should I send him a box? It's really stupid, but I just saw the name of the brand and it made me laugh... On the pack it says (in English :) ) "We provide your genuine smoking pleasure since 1880" :lol:

What do you guys think? Probably not for security reasons; weirdos can stuff all kinds of things in a cigaret box :thumbsdown:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Ermilinda

I say do it... but then again I'm nothing but trouble.... I personally would send him a case of CDs..... never knwo when you might want to have chum hang them off their nipples........... yes I have nipple envy.... I lost mine in a tragic baking mishap.. you guess it... I was baking cheese cake....little did I know at the time that cheese cake is NOT baked... unless its a stag party.... but I digress....

4321BAM

:lmao:

A packet of CDs :hmm: now that he might need... They sell them in packets of 100 nowdays - do you think 1 of those will be enough :hmm:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

Ermilinda

send a case.... you just never know........  :fool:

Stix Chix

Quote from: Emerald Life on April 15, 2008, 05:31:08 PM
Probably not for security reasons

you took the words out of my mouth Em! 8)  a few years back some crazy person tried to poison William by sending him some sort of a bottled drink she'd messed with.  Scotland Yard caught it.  so you can bet you ciggies wouldnt get through to Harry. ;)  so i say use the money for stamps and send him a letter instead.  :happy:

you might get a reply! :thumbsup:

Harryite #0004

4321BAM

:o They did!? OMG... I'm glad they caught it in time :thumbsup:

Thanks Stix :flower: That's just what I thought but I was with some weird foreigners (well they weren't foreign in the country where we were) who's first suggestion was that I send it to my Queen :unsure: This led to Harry, and then one thing lead to another and Harry was going to be saviour of the monarchy if I send him a box of 'Royal Lights' - if that makes any sense at all, if it doesn't it only proves you're normal xD - then before too long the only ginger person there insisted that if Harry doesn't fulfill 'his true purpose' then ginger people will never have thier rightfull place in the world... "Ginger people will never prove thier ability to win in the battel for nobility" - I belive this is what he said :lol: - and this is the story behind "Royal Lights"; the story behind "Royal Blues" is equally fascinating so I wont type it :blush:

At least now I can say that I asked and that I was advised by someone who knows alot about this stuff, in fact, by an official (you are a mod in Royal Forum and how officila do you want me to get :yessir: :D ) that it would be a bad idea for security reasons :nod: I'm sure the gigner in the group will blame everyone and everything and will use that as his excuse for everyone of his falures - It's gonna be fun watching it all :lol:

Oh and you can delete the thred if you want; cause I got my answer - I didn't know where to ask, sorry :blush:

Thank you once again :hug: :flower:

Stix Chix

lol!  glad to help. :hug:

Harryite #0004

Lila the Flirt

You can send me :kisskiss:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

4321BAM

I'd be happy to :hug: :lol: ... how ??? :hmm: ... Is there something I don't know about PM's ??? Can we do that nowdays - it would be blooming time they figured out a way to send more then words :)

Lila the Flirt

:teehee:

I can fit in a snail mail envelope save for my breasteses. They tend to pop out :teehee:

Kidding! :P

Or not :Royal:

4321BAM

:lmao: ... I'm connecting that to "Royal Lights" rather then to "Royal Blues"

Lila the Flirt

:teehee: In all seriousness, I wouldn't send Harry ciggies. I'd rather send him me :teehee:

Or a hat.. who knows? He might wear it :happy:

4321BAM

^ oh I agree about the serious part - what kind of :loco: would assume in seriousness that a pack of ciggies would be a sign of what I stated :lol: ... The security is just additional factor.

I had a bracelet I think he would have liked but my friend took that :shrug: - that's OK, Harry has loads anyway :sigh: ... a hat might be a good idea :nod: ... Oh and there was one t-shirt, but the first person who saw it (i.e. my brother) took it - that was really cool even though it had to be explained to everyone who doesn't speak Bosnian. It had a picture of an axe in like a crossed out road-sign and the words underneath said "Worrying prohibited!" (colloquial word for 'axe' and normal word for 'worry' are very similar)... But the picture gets alot of attention ??? :)

I have a habit, when I go somewhere I buy all that I see and think 'cool' and then I give it away as souvenies

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Emerald Life on April 17, 2008, 11:13:26 AM
I have a habit, when I go somewhere I buy all that I see and think 'cool' and then I give it away as souvenies

Hey me too! :happy:

He'd probably love a manly bracelet :teehee:

Windsor

The sending of gifts like that through the post is not a good idea :)

4321BAM

Thank you :flower: ... Now I'm telling everyone Windsor advised me not to do it, forget an official - Windsor is so much more powerful :) Sorry Stix, hope you understand :lol:

How about an ashtray with Shakespeare on it saying "To smoke or not to smoke that is the question" xD - kidding, I don't have anymore of these, but I think Harry would like it cause people make comments like "Well William I say don't smoke because blah blah blah" or "Well, William, I've lit up so you might just as well" :lol:

Stix Chix

Quote from: Emerald Life on April 17, 2008, 09:21:24 PM
Now I'm telling everyone Windsor advised me not to do it, forget an official - Windsor is so much more powerful :) Sorry Stix, hope you understand :lol:
unless of course i'm the power behind his throne.  :shifty:  ;)

Harryite #0004

4321BAM

:lol: I know you are; I'll work it into my 'speach' :nod:   

Ermilinda

Quote from: Stix Chix on April 15, 2008, 10:14:49 PM
you took the words out of my mouth Em! 8)  a few years back some crazy person tried to poison William by sending him some sort of a bottled drink she'd messed with.  Scotland Yard caught it. 

That is scary stuff.... I guess the world is full of wackos.... unfortunately.... ruins it for the rest of us.

Stix Chix

^i think the wackiest thing about her was that she actually thought William would be dumb enough to drink something he got from some stranger through the mail. :laugh: 

William:  "oh, good!  a previously opened bottle of mysterious origin.  thank heavens, i'm parched!" 
--glug-glug-glug--
"that tastes a bit....off." 
:faint:

Harryite #0004

leogirl

I don't think William even reads his mail anyway. He has people to do that for him.

truly_thata

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on April 17, 2008, 10:39:21 AM
You can send me :kisskiss:

:lmao:

I imagine you have cat fight with CD over ABS :duel:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace