Equestrian News for Princess Anne, Zara and family

Started by TLLK, June 28, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

The Princess Royal and the Tindall family enjoy the Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park today.

TT Nyhetsbyr?n

PrincessOfPeace

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on August 29, 2022, 02:58:51 PM
Lena four wears butterfly face paint as she larks about at the Wellington Horse Trials while cheering on mother Zara

Lena Tindall, four, wears pretty face paint as she larks around at Wellington Horse Trials | Daily Mail Online
In one of those pictures she looks like Lady Louise.

Nightowl

Lena sure does look like Lady Louise, and she is going to be a real stunning beauty as she grows up, you can see that in her already.  Love her sense of free spirit to have fun.

Nightowl

Oh I so envy Zara and her love of horses, I used to ride when a very small child, another time and place long time ago.  Now it is dogs that I rescue and cherish.

I love seeing her at these events for it brings back great memories of my aunt doing the same.

wannable

All the royal horsey stuff this year has been carried out by Princess Anne, Zara Tindall and Lady Louise (Windsor Horse Show 2023)

Pretty in pink! Zara Tindall poses for a selfie in statement floral fascinator and GBP150 fuchsia dress as she preps her Royal Ascot outfits
The mother-of-three, 42, met with her personal stylist Annie Miall this morning
By LYDIA HAWKEN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 17:17 BST, 13 June 2023 | UPDATED: 18:08 BST, 13 June 2023

TLLK

The Festival of British Eventing is taking place at Gatcombe Park August 4-6, 2023. Mark and Peter Phillips are both involved with the event. Mark is the course designer for the Magic Millions event and Peter is the director of the Festival.

Peter Phillips teams up with his dad Captain Mark Phillips at Princess Anne's home - photos | HELLO!

Festival of British Eventing ? Festival of British Eventing

Beaming Peter Phillips poses up a storm in the grounds of Gatcombe Park ahead of Princess Anne's home hosting the Festival of British Eventing | Daily

TLLK

Emotional scenes as Princess Anne presents prize in memory of her grandparents ? King George VI & Queen Elizabeth ? Royal Central

QuoteThere were emotional scenes at Ascot Racecourse on Saturday after Hukum won the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes ? the flagship race of the summer flat season.

Billed as being a race for the ages, the Princess Royal presented the prize to the winning connections of Hukum.

Her Royal Highness presented the large trophy to winning owner, Sheikha Hissa bint Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, trainer Owen Burrows, and jockey Jim Crowley.

Hukum?s success in the race is made even more remarkable due to an injury he suffered in 2022 when he fractured a cannon bone just below the knee.

It was widely expected at the time that this would be a career ending injury. However, trainer Owen Burrows has nursed the horse back to full health for him to win the ?1.25m contest.

Stable staff were in tears as the horse they looked after won a race that will go down in history as one of the great races to savour.

TLLK

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Shutterstock Editorial

QuoteThe Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe, UK - 05 Aug 2023

Zara is competing today.

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

Blue Clover

I love how Zara leads her life. Completely dedicated to horses.

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

Blue Clover

Zara's sportsmanship and passion are very impressive.