32 photos to mark Prince Harry's birthday

Started by Jennifer, September 15, 2016, 01:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Happy Birthday, Prince Harry! I hope you have a perfect celebration.

QuotePrince Henry Charles Albert David Windsor, the second son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, was born on 15 September 1984.

Click here to see more:
32 photos to mark Prince Harry's birthday - Photo 1
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Valentina18

Happy Birthday,to my favorite royal Prince Harry. Hopefully Harry is having a good time with some family and friends .

Jennifer

QuotePrince Harry celebrates birthday with Princess Eugenie as it's expected she'll 'announce engagement soon'

Prince Harry has celebrated his birthday with a party on The Queen's Balmoral estate.

The royal , who turned 32 last Thursday, enjoyed a weekend alongside young royals including cousin Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank partying on the remote royal Deeside estate.

The secluded nature of the location in the Scottish highlands offered the prince the chance to enjoy himself behind closed doors rather than in previous years where he has been seen celebrating in London.

Read more:
Prince Harry celebrates birthday with Princess Eugenie as it's expected she'll 'announce engagement soon' - Mirror Online
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Duch_Luver_4ever

Funny to think Harry is now the age his dad was when the courtship with his Mum started and how "old" Charles was considered, and how Harry's the same age but not seen anywhere near as "old" guess age is just a number more how you feel and act. :lol: :teehee: :lol:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.