Sarah Ferguson forgives late mother Susan in touching letter

Started by snokitty, April 09, 2015, 04:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Sarah Ferguson forgives late mum Susan in touching letter - hellomagazine.com
Sarah, Duchess of York has written an extremely heartfelt letter to her late mother Susan Barrantes, who died in a car accident in 1998. Susan was living in Argentina with her second husband Hector Barrantes when she was killed in a car crash driving from her polo farm.

She had left Sarah to be raised by her father back in Hampshire, England at the age of eight, and in a new extract, the Duchess has written that she forgives her mum and wishes she was still alive today.

"It has been 17 years since you departed on your last drive from the farm in Argentina," wrote Sarah. "There is not a day that doesn't go by when I wish I could pick up the telephone and tell you what I have been doing."
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

cate1949

could she please learn the meaning of privacy?  why must everything she does be a public event? 

Curryong

Quote from: cate1949 on April 09, 2015, 05:49:40 AM
could she please learn the meaning of privacy?  why must everything she does be a public event?

Exactly. Personally, I couldn't care less whether Fergie's forgiving her mother for whatever. I just wish she'd go away.

Izabella

DaFluffs

Forgiving her mother????

Isn't this the same Fergie who claimed mental/emotional abuse at the hands of her mother in a book?  If I recall correctly she used the 'I was abused' in order to drum up air time to peddle her new book.

FanDianaFancy

Agreed  with  you  all.
Why? Wjy  write  a letter  to   dead person...not as if they  are  going to answer.
Why write  the letter  to  heal  herself  to the  press? Why  not write the letter, her  feelings,  in private  and show and read it to her therapist and then, of course, shred, the letter?
The purpose  of the  pr  stunt  by  Sarah  F  is for...same ole same  ole thing as  it has  always  been.

cate1949

she has become addicted to the attention = it does happen to people.  They get used to public attention and then crave it all the time.  Plus she must be kept in the public eye so she can continue to hawk stuff to make money.

What amazes me is how she seems oblivious to the fact that people find her pathetic and really do wish she would just retire to private life.

TLLK