PRINCE HARRY : i might experiment with gay men :O

Started by georgiana996, March 18, 2013, 05:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiana996

Prince Harry: I might experiment with gay men if my relationship doesn't work out - PinkNews.co.uk

he clearly isnt dating tht chick he didnt sit with her he didnt leave with her so now they think hes gay  :hehe:  harry get your behind  out  there and keep your gf by your side .

i would dump a dude who hides me  :fuming:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

princessy

:lol: really id dump guy who goes on Holiday with over 20 friends of his and my brother in law and cheats flirt and gets naked with strangers who ls also naked and him bending over her and loud rumor of him sleeping making out with some.

But that's just me i wouldn't hang out with him days later knowing he's going away nor would i be UNFAZED as tatler put it
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

blue eyes

I have said they would be married in 2 years.  But for now I dont understand why people talk about this relationship that seem to mean Harry is either full on or not at all. 
1) if they started dating in Summer then maybe it was just a get to know you better date.  Maybe he was just spending time with someone he thought he could trust because his cousin is friends with her and since she has never been in the news for royal talk. 
2) He knew he was leaving for war and she did too so they probably both thought it best to stay on the friends with a future side of things.  They may have enjoyed being in each others company.  He is outgoing and fun and she seems to be the same way. Also not knowing how long she and the ex had been broken up.. maybe she wasnt ready to jump into another relationship
3)  Once he returned he took time to come home to his friends/family and get together.  Then he found time to holiday with his family and she was there with friends including his cousin.
4) Now that he has had  a few weeks to catch his breathe from being in a war zone and active combat for months he can focus on his charity work and more time on his private life.
I think they arestill in a fluid situation

Eri

:goodpost: I can't wait for Michael K's reaction to this  :lol: it should be epic!!!

blue eyes