The Wales': Joint Mental Health Patronages ie- Heads Together

Started by TLLK, March 06, 2016, 01:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Gossip monger Neil Sean knows nothing, just alleges things in all the YouTube things I?ve ever seen him produce, so why anyone would take his guesses and fantasies seriously is beyond me.

He?s just another member of the media (and an inaccurate one at that) making money out of the Sussexes. The British media would have very little to occupy their extensive network of royal ?experts? chattering on ?Royal? YouTube videos and podcasts if it wasn?t for this couple. Their clickbait would be practically nil. And how Neil Sean would know what Meghan suggests to Harry about Heads Together or anything else, is beyond parody. It?s just plainly ridiculous.

And whether Heads Together was Kate?s idea first or not, both she and William were plainly eager to have Harry and board for the campaign. He did so willingly and his later podcast with Bryony about his own panic attacks and dread of public events etc was such that it gained huge amounts of praise from mental health professionals working in the area of males mental well-being and in the media that it was rightly hailed as a huge step forward. And NEITHER William nor Kate at that time did any interviews or podcasts etc talking about any aspects of their own mental health.

wannable

Harry was not reluctant to join and he credited then William to seek help

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on February 14, 2023, 12:24:45 AM
Harry was not reluctant to join and he credited then William to seek help

I said in my original post about Heads Together that Harry joined ?willingly?. William and Kate were still eager for him to be in it however. And Harry received praise for talking about his issues.

TLLK

IMO we can all acknowledge that the trio were all involved with Heads Together and that it opened up to the public that this generation of the BRF were recognizing the need to discuss mental health.

wannable

I can understand the eagerness with a person that is messed up and still is

TLLK

The Prince and Princess of Wales will be in South Wales on February 28. https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/1628767531971354626

QuoteThe Prince and Princess of Wales will be back in South Wales next Tuesday, February 28, ahead of St David?s Day to champion mental health initiatives and meet local communities.

TLLK

William and Catherine  are in South Wales today to launch their second Royal Foundation Community Impact Day.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1630555891731771397?cxt=HHwWisC9kbn88qAtAAAA

QuoteExciting news! In our second Community Impact Day we?re launching a collaboration between The Royal Foundation and Life at No.27, creating allotments and therapy gardens to support mental health and wellbeing in communities across South Wales.

More on Life at No. 27's gardening programs.

Life at No.27

Life at No.27 is a leading horticultural therapy and mental health counselling provider, built with passion at its core and designed to improve lives.

Using nature, conversation and human connection to support anyone experiencing mental ill health, low confidence, self-esteem, and isolation.

Building confidence, self-belief and inner purpose, whilst enabling ownership and opportunity to learn new skills.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince And Princess Of Wales Visit Wales. -

Pics: Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

TLLK

Video of the couple at the Life at No. 27 garden.

Kate Plants 'Sweet William' Seeds At Rehab Centre In Wales - YouTube

QuoteThe Princess of Wales has helped plant 'Sweet William' seeds while on a visit to a new therapy garden in Wales.

William and Kate visited Brynawel Rehabilitation Centre to mark their charitable foundation's new collaboration to help create allotments to support mental health.