Royal Exes-Spouses and significant others

Started by sara8150, January 13, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

Dara Huang the former fiance of Princess Beatrice's husband Edo and mother of their son Wolfie has gained her British citizenship.

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Princess Beatrice's husband's ex proudly declares: 'I've become a Brit!'  | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

The Queen granted Sir  Roddy-Llewellyn   the opportunity to privately visit burial vault located in St. George's Chapel Windsor that holds Princess Margaret's ashes on the twentieth anniversary of her death. IMO this was a very gracious and kind act as the vault holds the remains of their parents' King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.  Llewellyn had been Princess Margaret's boyfriend for several years in the 1970's and 1980's. Reportedly he's never publicly disclosed the details of their relationship.

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Queen lets Princess Margaret's lover Roddy Llewellyn grieve in royal tomb  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteTwo decades after the death of her beloved sister, the Queen has made an incredible acknowledgement of the role played in Princess Margaret's life by her toyboy lover, Roddy Llewellyn.

I can disclose that the retired landscape gardener, who had an eight-year affair with Margaret, was granted special permission to visit her final resting place on the anniversary of her death on Wednesday.

Llewellyn, 74, paid his respects to her in the King George VI Memorial Chapel in Windsor.

After the Princess's death in 2002 at the age of 71, her ashes were placed in the tomb at St George's Chapel to rest alongside the remains of her parents, George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.

Sir Roddy ? who inherited a baronetcy upon the death of his brother, Sir Dai Llewellyn, in 2009 ? has turned down many lucrative offers to divulge the secrets of his relationship with Margaret.

Curryong

This is quite a surprise! Chelsy is getting on a bit at 36 and I was wondering when marriage and babies would be on the horizon. However, congratulations to her and boyfriend, whoever Leo?s father is!

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

Will Leo have the surname of Cutmore-Scott or Davy?

TudorQueen

Dara made a post to celebrate Wolfie's birthday. Seems we have an answer to when his birthday is, April 19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcfpMFxMB3N/

Blue Clover

Quote from: TLLK on February 12, 2022, 03:00:15 PM
The Queen granted Sir  Roddy-Llewellyn   the opportunity to privately visit burial vault located in St. George's Chapel Windsor that holds Princess Margaret's ashes on the twentieth anniversary of her death. IMO this was a very gracious and kind act as the vault holds the remains of their parents' King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.  Llewellyn had been Princess Margaret's boyfriend for several years in the 1970's and 1980's. Reportedly he's never publicly disclosed the details of their relationship.

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Queen lets Princess Margaret's lover Roddy Llewellyn grieve in royal tomb  | Daily Mail Online

Very touching!

TLLK

It's being reported in the DM that Chelsy Davy is now married.
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy and her Eton beau Sam Cutmore-Scott tie the knot  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteChelsy Davy split up with Prince Harry after a seven-year relationship because she didn?t want to be a royal bride.

But, happily, the former City lawyer has not been scared off marriage altogether.

I hear Chelsy, 36, has exchanged vows with hotelier Sam Cutmore-Scott, 37, who was in the year above Harry at Eton College.

?They are married,? a friend tells me. ?Very few people knew about the wedding.?

The couple decline to comment but Chelsy appears to have confirmed the news by sharing a photograph with friends of her wearing a wedding ring below her sapphire engagement sparkler.

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

TLLK

If the story is true then congratulations to Cressida and Harry on their first child.

wannable

Blooming lovely! Pregnant Cressida Bonas looks chic in a blue floral dress that skims over her baby bump as she walks her dog in sunny London

TLLK

The Queen Consort's former husband Andrew Parker-Bowles was noted in the Court Circular as being the her representative at a funeral. Parker-Bowles is the cousin of the deceased who happened to be one of the late QEII's cousins as well.

Camilla's ex Andrew Parker Bowles represents Queen Consort at funeral of John Bowes-Lyon | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe news was recorded in the Court Circular, the official record of royal engagements.

?The Queen Consort was represented by Brigadier Andrew Parker Bowles,? it says of his attendance at the funeral of John Bowes-Lyon at the London Oratory. Bowes-Lyon, who died last month aged 80, was a second cousin of the late Queen.

PrincessOfPeace

Curryong

I?d almost forgotten Chelsy had a son. He looks blonde like her but that?s about all you can say. It?s a very modern photo of one?s infant, taken from the back and yards away!. I suppose it was taken by her husband.

TLLK

TLLK

wannable

TLLK

Best wishes to Cressida and baby for a safe and easy delivery.

TLLK

Cressida has given birth to her first child and was spotted walking with her husband Wentworth and their baby.

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas gives birth to her first child | Daily Mail Online

QuoteShe married Wentworth Stanley, who?s a partner in a property investment firm, in 2020. He?s the son of the Marchioness of Milford Haven. 

Curryong

Congratulations to the couple! The vast majority of the Pr Harry circle are now well and truly settled down including Chelsy, who took her time!

I think Harry WS is the stepson of the Marquess of Milford Haven (whose family name is Mountbatten) not the son. His parents divorced and then Harry?s mother married the Marquess.

From Tatler

Who is Cressida Bonas?s husband Harry Wentworth-Stanley | Tatler

I don?t see it as being anybody else?s business what the sex or name of the couple?s child, but it would be nice if the baby is a boy and then Cressida and Harry could call him James after Harry?s dead brother. That was an awful tragedy. I remember reading about it at the time.

As usual there are are a few errors in the article. Pr Harry and Cressida were together for two years not three and if Cressida and her now husband were once called Water-Cress that?s news to me. I read loads about Cressida Bonas and her family and exes at the time and that story never came up. She herself was called WaterCress by people on SM who couldn?t stand her and made fun of her at every opportunity.