Charles and Diana who cheat first.

Started by Queen Camilla, January 29, 2014, 05:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

FanDianaFancy

No Mar, I  do not think there will be  some surge of Diana fans going after  PrincessIW  or Eri or  poster QC either.
It  is all like beating a dead horse really.
Nothing new to add to the story.Everything is really hindsight. PD  is dead.  Camilla  won it  all and even be  default.  What  a lucky, big break it  was for  PC and C  that PD got  ,sort of killed herself.

Mike said what I basically said only he said  it shorter, LOL!!

The facts are the facts.  PC  NEVER  gave  the marriage a chance and CAMILL made sure , saw to  it  the she nor she never gave the marriage a chance.
Fred and Galdys went on a honeymoon and PD tagged along.

Like I said, this is really  beating a dead horse.

The whole story  was  really sad.

Mar

oh ok then    :flower:

if this thread is like beaten a dead horse.......    :hmm: why do we have it?    :shrug:

Trudie

^ Really the answer is quite obvious it is to inflame the threads for amusement bashing the dead Princess IMO

Mike

Quote from: Eri on March 13, 2014, 04:22:58 PMApart from the fact she married when she was 20 if she was old enough to marry him she was old enough to handle him
"Handle" the Prince of Wales?  Just how does a wife do that?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Eri

amabel

Quote from: Mike on March 15, 2014, 01:55:56 AM
Quote from: Eri on March 13, 2014, 04:22:58 PMApart from the fact she married when she was 20 if she was old enough to marry him she was old enough to handle him
"Handle" the Prince of Wales?  Just how does a wife do that?
same way anyone does.  It is more difficult ot be married to a senior royal but in the end, there are always problems in a marriage, and it is hard to cope.

Eri

Mike

Quote from: amabel on March 15, 2014, 01:36:14 PMIt is more difficult ot be married to a senior royal but in the end, there are always problems in a marriage, and it is hard to cope.
"Coping" I can understand, but "handling" conjures up manipulation.  Maybe I'm misreading your message.

"Oh, don't worry.  I can handle him."
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and

amabel

Any marriage has problems and idfifculties.  Diana was young when she married Charles and it was a difficult marriage but she didn't handle them the wisest way and did alienate not only his family but many others in her own class of people.  other royal marriages have gone wrong, and the people involved have generally tried to keep things quiet rather than making a public fuss - she went the other way.

SophieChloe

I'm glad she was not prepared to put up with his nonsense  >( 

Would anyone here tolerate their spouse sleeping with another person?  I think not.  I could be wrong.  I certainly wouldn't. 

Queen Camilla

I ask for proof that Charles was cheating on Diana from day 1 or year one or even year 5. 

No where is there proof that Charles was unfaithful until his marriage broke down.

Only Charles can answers when his marriage broke down.

Proof is what I ask.  Not repeats of tabloid lies.

Mike

What proof would you accept, only a confession by Charles himself? 
Mark Twain:
and

SophieChloe

^ This is not a Court of Law - please stop demanding proof unless of couse you are prepared to offer the proof with the statements you make and demand of others.....  :shrug:

Eri

This is obviously not a Court of Law but people keep stating things as facts (when they have no idea) and keep bashing the Prince for it so ... I don't buy the "he cheated since day 1"  thing between Camilla having children and he being with Di all the time Touring and working all the time it doesn't make sense to me ...

SophieChloe

Do not demand proof from others, when not able to provide proof to back-up their posts.   Fair is fair  :shrug:  :hug:

Queen Camilla

Exactly fair is fair.

Everyone should state their opinions as their opinions and not as facts.

Everyone should use the same sources that you expect others to use. 

If only words spoke directly from Diana's mouth is only acceptable as what happened then the same thing applied to Charles and Camilla.

Fair is Fair.

SophieChloe

And the same applies to you, QC.  You  make many claims, but do not back them up with "proof".     

Queen Camilla

I do not state my opinions as facts.

When I state facts, I list the my sources.

My opinions do not require proof.

But claiming that Camilla wasn't a virgin without naming sources does require proof.

SophieChloe

Queen Camilla

Where does this state that Camilla wasn't a virgin?

sandy

If she were as pure as the driven snow then how come was Charles told by his great uncle she was "mistress material." Royal wives back then were supposed to be virgins on the wedding night. What would have been the objection if Camilla were a virgin (she also had some royal blood) . And she and APB did not just hold hands. They were in the swinging sixties and lived life in the fast lane.

If Camilla had no "past" would Mountatten had lent Charles Mountbatten to get his sexual experience from Camilla?

Even people who admire Camilla never claim she was a virgin at the time Charles courted her.

Charles told his biographer they had an affair before she married APB. So is Charles lying?

But all that being said, Charles told his biographer he moved on to months of sea duty in the navy without telling Camilla to wait for him. Once he let her go, he should have dropped her for good if he wanted to be a good husband and father.

Double post auto-merged: March 16, 2014, 12:18:38 AM

Quote from: amabel on March 15, 2014, 06:18:26 PM
Any marriage has problems and idfifculties.  Diana was young when she married Charles and it was a difficult marriage but she didn't handle them the wisest way and did alienate not only his family but many others in her own class of people.  other royal marriages have gone wrong, and the people involved have generally tried to keep things quiet rather than making a public fuss - she went the other way.

I think Diana got a lot of sympathy. Women have moved on from being "long suffering" to not putting up with a husband's attitude about keeping mistresses. There were letters that became public of Prince Philip writing to her and not understanding how Charles could prefer Camilla to her.  Diana was young and putting up and shutting up for the rest of her life (with Charles getting increasingly emotionally abusive) and she put up with it for 10 years.

Trudie

Quote from: amabel on March 15, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

Well face it the people she alienated in her own class of people were the suck ups to the throne Charles will be regnant King with the power Diana would only have been consort.

sandy

In my post, (too late to edit) I meant to say Charles was lent Broadlands  by Mountbatten for weekend trysts with Camilla --Camilla was to be used to "sow wild oats."

PaulaB

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on March 13, 2014, 10:45:23 PM
No Mar, I  do not think there will be  some surge of Diana fans going after  PrincessIW  or Eri or  poster QC either.
It  is all like beating a dead horse really.
Nothing new to add to the story.Everything is really hindsight. PD  is dead.  Camilla  won it  all and even be  default.  What  a lucky, big break it  was for  PC and C  that PD got  ,sort of killed herself.

Mike said what I basically said only he said  it shorter, LOL!!

The facts are the facts.  PC  NEVER  gave  the marriage a chance and CAMILL made sure , saw to  it  the she nor she never gave the marriage a chance.
Fred and Galdys went on a honeymoon and PD tagged along.

Like I said, this is really  beating a dead horse.

The whole story  was  really sad.
Diana was not the innocent that she claimed, she grew up being friends with Andrew she saw what happened when her sister was dumped but she wanted to be Princess of Wales.  Prince Charles was wrong in marrying her  but she also had faults.  One being  that she expected others to make her happy and only you can make you happy.  She was offered help to settle to her  role but called that boring.  She made it clear that  she hated Balmoral for example.  she didn't   want to meet her husband half way  a fault with both.  It was doomed because he loved another and she was too childish.  Her death was more damaging than her life,  there is no  way the royal family wanted it.  With life her faults would have become known and the  saint di  rubbish would not have happened.