Charles and Diana who cheat first.

Started by Queen Camilla, January 29, 2014, 05:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

We'll never know who cheated first, and it really doesn't matter to me.  When I was a kid, if my brother and I got into a fight, we'd both claim the other "did it first".  My mother didn't care, she punished both of us.  That's how I feel about the cheating issue.  They both cheated, and whether they did it first or second, cheating is cheating.  Just because someone did it first doesn't make the second one right.  They were both wrong.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

sandy

Charles cheated first because he went into the marriage knowing he preferred someone else. Cheating is not always technically just sex--it is letting the wife know after the wedding the other woman was preferred and she was not going away. I think Charles cheated first and according to sources he and Camilla were meeting all along, at the hunts and contact via phone.

Eri

Quote from: cinrit on April 25, 2014, 01:53:54 PM
We'll never know who cheated first, and it really doesn't matter to me.  When I was a kid, if my brother and I got into a fight, we'd both claim the other "did it first".  My mother didn't care, she punished both of us.  That's how I feel about the cheating issue.  They both cheated, and whether they did it first or second, cheating is cheating.  Just because someone did it first doesn't make the second one right.  They were both wrong.

Cindy
:goodpost: .

Limabeany

Royalists will believe anything good said about him and find all wrong things suspect... That is life...  It's like falling in love for some people.  :vday4:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

cinrit

^^ About Charles?  I didn't see anything good said about Charles.

Cindy

sandy

I do. I see a lot good said about Charles and Camilla on these threads.

Charles told his biographer the spirit in which he went into his marriage to Diana. Diana thought Charles loved her and would be faithful.  I blame Charles more because he had no right to marry Diana if he knew he preferred another woman.  I think he married Diana for expediency's sake.

Eri

I sometimes ask myself if Di fans realize everything they crucify The Prince for Di did too ...

Limabeany

Only after all her accusers have had their fill of anointing His Holiness at her expense...  :happy15:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

FanDianaFancy

Cheating is not always  black and white. Right/wrong.
Some issues are not   a matter of "two wrongs don't  a  make a right."  Some issues have grey areas.
PC and C  were together as a couple , in one form or another, from  that offical date of July, something, 1981 at St.Pauls' Catherdral. They, Fred  and Gladys,  even went on a honeymoon together , so to speak, after that wedding and Diana sort of tagged along...got in  the way...was a third wheel.
YES, Diana had affairs. 
Well, I suupose she could  have lived as a nun.
Really, a viral, young woman  in a sexless  farce of a  marriage  is  rather unreal.

If she were  more clever, smarter, she  should ahve found herlsef a Lord/Duke/Earl  and  carried on in private her life and her  court  of  Ladys/Earls/Dukes/Lords as  PC  had his  .Actually,he  had them all. Even Sir Robert Fellowes and Lady  Spencer  were faithfull to the  Crown FIRST!

NO, PD  fans do not hodl her in sainthood  or  ignore her faults WHICH she  wrote  all about and pubically  said in an  interview.

Queen Camilla

Sandy,

1. Nicholas Soames was against the marriage of C&D.  Nicholas Soames never liked Diana. 
2. Diana & Charles were at Broadlands several times before they were married.  No evidence Camilla was ever there.

cinrit

There are certainly gray areas concerning why a person cheats.  But there is no gray area about cheating, itself.  Cheating is wrong, no matter who, and no matter why.

Cindy

sandy

Cindy,

I blame Charles because he knew that he preferred Camilla when he married Diana. No man should marry under those conditions and I he did not apprise Diana of this and she found out that Camilla was not going away after the wedding. Charles deserted Diana after she did her duty and had the children. It was not as if C and C let Diana have any sort of real marriage after she had the children.

Quote from: Queen Camilla on April 28, 2014, 02:02:13 PM
Sandy,

1. Nicholas Soames was against the marriage of C&D.  Nicholas Soames never liked Diana. 
2. Diana & Charles were at Broadlands several times before they were married.  No evidence Camilla was ever there.

Penny Romsey was according to various biographers the only one who voiced opposition to the marriage of C and D. Lady Diana even attended Nicholas Soames' wedding shortly before her marriage to Charles. Soames voiced opposition years later. He is a sychophant to Charles.

If you don't want to believe the biographies that ALL said Camilla and Charles spent weekends at Broadlands Suit yourself. It it were not true it would have been refuted.  You say Diana went there, if so Charles would have been arrested since she was not a teen yet at the time Uncle Mountbatten lent Charles Broadlands

Double post auto-merged: April 28, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

Diana and Charles visited Broadlands after Mountbatten died. They did not have a "sleepover" until the wedding night--It is well documented they spent their first night as Man and Wife at Broadlands, not Prince and Mistress.

Mountbatten before his death in 1979 lent Broadlands to Charles so he could bring women to spend weekends with him and sow wild oats. Camilla was one of the women. This is documented and C and C never denied it even though it is in just about every book about them.