Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wireless

^
Quoteif Cressida dared to post a picture of her and Harry she wouldn't be alive to tell it

You are comparing apples with pear. Harry is Royal. Charles Goode is not Royal, neither is Chelsy. They are two normal people enjoying their romance. why should he hide the fact that he is dating his GF. They do not have the burden that Royals have so.... AFAIC, he can post as many pics as he likes.

Eri

^ This guy better enjoy it while it lasts LOL !!!

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 11, 2014, 03:40:45 PM
It seems to me very shady this guy starts posting pictures of Chelsy and tagging her after they are outed as a couple ... if Cressida dared to post a picture of her and Harry she wouldn't be alive to tell it ... he has posted a new picture of them by the way she has picked a winner that's for sure ...
The different is Chelsy and Harry have been off for over 4years not one months, I am still question how new those photo are in Charles instragram.
I highly doubt a big lawyer firm that Chelsy worked in that is now emerged  with mine law firm  give 2weeks off vacation not for a junior lawyer, I am a Junior financial accounting leader I barely get one week off than for her to still be on vacation since April 29 so I question how new those photo is if they are still in Africa.
P.S this photo said May 8 Instagram When on  May 5 he is wearing same t-shirt and with the same lion as May 8 Instagram the dates does not add up that is what raise my suspicion's.
This May 10th  Instagram The same as May 8 Instagram it does not add up  why different date for same photo. :tired:

myidea

i hope chelsy will open her eyes really soon this guy isn't for her, because from his pics from last long weekend (last week, but he still post in different day) he is ruinning her professional figure

I would have preferred that the story with the "hypothetical" oil guy was true! 

i'm really worried for her!   :eyes: :eyes:
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

robynrose

He is nice looking , rich , well connected so in that respect yes but of course  I do not know anything about him as a person

Double post auto-merged: May 11, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

That was in regard to CGoode being a good catch

HsHCharlene

I so far don't see anything wrong with him or him posting pictures of his girlfriend to his social media. They are private citizens and enjoying each others' company. I don't see it affecting her career that she is in Africa, that's where she's from. He is with her, what's the problem? Honest question, I don't get it.

good221

Quote from: HsHCharlene on May 11, 2014, 09:20:42 PM
I so far don't see anything wrong with him or him posting pictures of his girlfriend to his social media. They are private citizens and enjoying each others' company. I don't see it affecting her career that she is in Africa, that's where she's from. He is with her, what's the problem? Honest question, I don't get it.
HSH there is nothing wrong just stating the fact about him misleading dates on his posted dates don't add up ETC. YES Chelsy is a private citizen and free to do as she wish but realistic I don't see law  firm like hers given long weeks vacation and that once again question Charles motive.  I for one  want her to happy but having your like story out to the prey of the social media is not a good ideal and chelsy account is private only for friends unlike Charles once again what is his motive or angle!! <_<

HsHCharlene

I get wanting the best for but her taking extended leave from work is not his fault, it's her choice. Maybe the pictures up on Instagram look suspicious but that's what all these young people do now. It doesn't seem suspicious to me. If I was in Africa I would be sharing photos. We will see in time what this Charles is about anyways, he can't hide his motives for ever. For right now I'm giving him a chance.

Wireless

QuoteHow new those photo is if they are still in Africa.  P.S this photo said May 8 Instagram When on  May 5 he is wearing same t-shirt and with the same lion as May 8 Instagram the dates does not add up that is what raise my suspicion's
I think maybe they went for the long weekend there then went back to the Uk and he is posting the pics  days after as at when he wants. The twitter date is the date that he posts the pics not when the pics are actually taken. My guess is that they were there for the UK bank holiday which coincided with SA long weekend(4 or 5 days max) and they are back home now but he is posting the pics days later.

QuoteHe is nice looking , rich , well connected so in that respect yes
Quoteso far don't see anything wrong with him or him posting pictures of his girlfriend to his social media. They are private citizens and enjoying each others' company. I don't see it affecting her career that she is in Africa, that's where she's from. He is with her, what's the problem? Honest question, I don't get it.
Thanks robynrose and HsHCharlene for being the voices of reason here. I seriously don't get the problem here!. I am sure that Chelsy knows he is posting their photos, the photos are nice and decent, they are PRIVATE citizens. If Chelsy is sitting at her desk in the office then her bosses know she is back at work so how does his posting their photos affect her professional image?

QuoteIt doesn't seem suspicious to me. If I was in Africa I would be sharing photos. We will see in time what this Charles is about anyways, he can't hide his motives for ever. For right now I'm giving him a chance.
Exactly. I vote for we chill and see what is going to happen. If they love each each, they are free to express themselves whichever way they see fit. If the people on the social media want to lay eggs about it they can go right ahead and do so. If Chelsy listens to everything that is being about each of the guy she dates, she will probably never marry because I can promise you even if she breaks up with Charles and move on to someone else, we will still find fault with that one too.  Its her life let her live it as she sees fit. Finish and Klar

PS
And if while waiting for 'Mr Perfect' she gets left on the shelf and is now scrapping the bottom of the barrel (newsflash: after sometime all the good ones get taken) , it is the same set of people who criticized her bfs that will turn around and say why did she not marry so and so.

myidea

i hope she is happy but this guy not convinced me! i don't know why! he didn't like true!  :cry: :cry:

you can see the true chelsy from the pics, but this guy! and he is friends with the branson and jacobi  :no: :no: :no:

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Eri

Those evil Bransons ... it's all their and Jacopi's fault ...

Wireless

;)^^ I am also not a fan of Jacobi (I think he likes attention a tad too much) but let's face it, he and Chelsy have been friends for a long time so maybe there is real mutual affection there. Maybe Jacobi cares for her like a brother / friend and maybe he knows Charles is a good person (afterall his surname is Goode  :hehe:) so he decided to play cupid.

Chelsy and Jacobi's friendship has stood the test of time, also they remained close friends even thru the period his sister was dating Harry (that alone is enough for them to keep their distance from each other) so maybe Jacobi genuinely cares for Chelsy. I know its not a thought that most Royal Watchers share but maybe that is it and he truly wants to see her happy. Who knows. From the little I have seen of Charles posts he seems like a caring son and brother so maybe he is nice. Chelsy is intelligent and smart because so far she has conducted herself really well since her break up with Harry so since she is not a fool, lets trust her judgement. What will be will be

Eri

^ I think Jacopi knew Harry and Cressida wasn't going to last like the rest of the Planet ... only rags invented an engagement so I don't see why he should have dropped Chelsy ...

Inge Jones

Eri, I am curious, is there a reason you spell Jacobi's name with a 'p' instead of a 'b'?  I wondered if it was a reference to something.

Eri

Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry Breakup After Engaged Chelsy Davy Cheating? [RUMORS] : Offbeat : Classicalite

Wonder if he is really as "Chelsy obsessed" as they like to portray him ... if they are correct he needs help I will pray for the man ...

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 12, 2014, 09:44:13 PM
Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry Breakup After Engaged Chelsy Davy Cheating? [RUMORS] : Offbeat : Classicalite

Wonder if he is really as "Chelsy obsessed" as they like to portray him ... if they are correct he needs help I will pray for the man ...
Another rags stupidity  story First cress and her ex are texting each other now Harry is going off on chelsy. there is NO! chance those two harry and chelsy are ever getting back together they called it Over and move on.  so the rags  need to STOP making B.S story!!  :orchid: Let it GO it is Over!!

ForeverYoung

Quote from: Eri on May 12, 2014, 09:44:13 PM

Doubtful IMO. Harry and Chelsy seemed to really let go of each other (as anything more than friends) after that last attempt after William and Kate's Wedding. They both seem to have accepted that a romantic future just wasn't in the cards for them after that last attempt.

From what I've read other places, Charles and Chelsy have only been together a few months, like maybe 4 months or so. She and Charles may be on the road to serious but I doubt nearly as serious as this article makes it sound. And I doubt Harry's begging and trying to wreck her relationship after all this time. Doesn't seem his style. 

Wireless

One thing that I am always curious about is whether or not the people mentioned in articles such as this read them. I wonder if Harry, Chelsy and Charles will read this BS article and if they do what they will make of the tripe that has been written therein. I bet you that even after Chelsy has been married for years, the tabloids will still be calling her Prince Harry's Ex and trying to link her to any marital issues he may have. I wonder what her husband and children will make of that  :no:

Eri

I believe it ... besides the fact Harry and Chelsy have a history of getting back together it makes sense ... Harry's funeral face Charles acting 15 marking his territory ...

HsHCharlene

Quote from: Wireless on May 13, 2014, 07:00:41 AM

One thing that I am always curious about is whether or not the people mentioned in articles such as this read them. I wonder if Harry, Chelsy and Charles will read this BS article and if they do what they will make of the tripe that has been written therein. I bet you that even after Chelsy has been married for years, the tabloids will still be calling her Prince Harry's Ex and trying to link her to any marital issues he may have. I wonder what her husband and children will make of that  :no:

You are so right.

Eri

I find it hilarious ... rags write about Harry in a way they don't write even about Jennifer Aniston pathetic ... one has to wonder if it is a persona they have created or he is truly that pathetic ...

sandy

Quote from: Eri on May 13, 2014, 07:56:43 AM
I believe it ... besides the fact Harry and Chelsy have a history of getting back together it makes sense ... Harry's funeral face Charles acting 15 marking his territory ...

It's tabloid gossip. Why should this be believed? It makes no sense as far as I can see. Maybe the reason is that Harry did not want to continue the relationship and that Chelsy had nothing to do with it. Not s interesting but probably more accurate.

good221

Quote from: Wireless on May 13, 2014, 07:00:41 AM

You are right!! This is why I so want chelsy to move back home because being here in England will create more harm than goods in her life, I can see the media using her future marriage, kids against her, they might even take things too  far to said Chelsy Future children are Harry illegitimate kids just so they could  destroy her marriage and happiness. It not fair but when have ever the media play fair to Chelsy she is always going to be the scape goat No matter. :fuming:

HsHCharlene

Quote from: sandy on May 13, 2014, 05:26:57 PM
Quote from: Eri on May 13, 2014, 07:56:43 AM

It's tabloid gossip. Why should this be believed? It makes no sense as far as I can see. Maybe the reason is that Harry did not want to continue the relationship and that Chelsy had nothing to do with it. Not s interesting but probably more accurate.

Closest to the truth then anything said out there.

good221

My hope for tomorrow event is for chelsy to be a knock out, it does  not matter if cress show up to support her brother I just hope the media make this event about  the charity, is that too much to ask!! :pullhair: