The Archewell Foundation, Invictus, & other charities, news & activities Part 3

Started by Princess Cassandra, August 27, 2022, 02:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

wannable

After helping shape its vision and future, a Sussex rep confirms that Archewell president Mandana Dayani is moving on. Harry and Meghan will now take full lead of their company (which comprises of Archewell Audio, Archewell Productions and Archewell Foundation).
Omid Scobie

1 year 6 months

wannable

Curryong

Dressed as SpiderMan, Prince Harry shares touching Christmas message for children's charity - Times of India

Harry dresses in Spider-Man outfit to deliver a message to the kids at his children?s charity Scotty?s Little Soldiers at their Xmas Party. He dressed up for them in the same way at Xmas 2019.

TLLK

:xmas12:     Aww that was a very sweet surprise for the kids at the Scotty's Little Soldiers party. Glad that the organization was able to host one this year for 100 children.

A Christmas Message From Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex | Scotty's Little Soldiers

QuotePrince Harry?s Christmas message was played to members of Scotty?s Little Soldiers at their annual Christmas party. The event welcomed over 100 Scotty Members, who had all experienced the death of a parent who served in the British Armed Forces.

wannable

Curryong

Meghan Markle's 'Archetypes' podcast producer out at Archewell

This article speaks about the lady leaving but also

?It?s not known whether the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will continue their deal with Spotify, but one highly placed industry source told Page Six: ?I think they would be happy if their contracts with Netflix and Spotify went away, quite honestly. But the question is then, how else will they make money??

Sources told Page Six that Sanan?s? departure is part of a larger growth plan for the Sussexes? brand. The couple has already hired a replacement, Serena Regan, who was head of podcasts at Cadence 13 and bills herself as a media executive with wide experience of programing for a female audience.?

Nightowl

Harry made a comment about a Hierarchy in the new clip that was put out today, what I don't get is that what is called *a Hierarchy is also know as  *a chain of command*...he was in the military right where he had to obey his superior officers and the top man in charge of the outfit....so *top man in charge*.....oh, that could be *HM* and 2nd in command....*Prince Philip* of course...and don't all companies/corporations, businesses and police depts and fire depts and law office and courts, well courts have *a Judge* who is the top man/woman....my point here is Harry is one dumb ignorant little boy playing at being a *man* and failing and falling down all over the place.

He is most surely making himself look like a fool and that shows he is NOT thinking before he speaks.....he really is dumb in my opinion, just plain dumb not to know that.

TLLK

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Attend Ripple of Hope Award Gala in New York City | Entertainment Tonight

QuotePrince Harry and Meghan Markle made a regal arrival during the 2022 Ripple of Hope Gala on Tuesday. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex walked the red carpet during the event, which was held at the New York Hilton in New York City. 

wannable

She changes her story and makes it up along the way.

Their acceptance speech is a word salad of a poltically charged rambling pre recorded, then when live asked to detail her 1.8 year of experience/suicidal thoughts (previously during the Oprah because of Racism) last night lonely, feeling alone, lockdown vowing to speak and help MH and people who feel along/lonely mentioning lockdown and Covid19. 

So basically she felt suicidal before lockdown (Oprah), and last night with her words, she also felt suicidal after lockdown (when they crossed Canada/USA border).

wannable

OR the only thing I can say in favour (in a good way and kudos, because this stat is true to lockdown nations and caused 300 to more % increase in MH problems, most of the stat are people living in apartments, high rise buidlings...)  is RATHER than replying to the question of her ''detailed'' experience (she didn't, restrained), she diverted to state vowing to speak up about MH and feeling lonely/alone/suicidal from lockdowns and Covid19.

wannable

It seems that Kennedy changed the reason for H and M to win an award.  It's allegedly Work with Archwell and not Fighting Racism in the Royal Family.  I wonder if it is the subtle beginning of a  Royal response.  Why would it be eliminated otherwise?
Angela Levin

Theres a reason. I watched Reuters live, every guest was asked if the British Royal Family are racist, from no, I do not know, walked ignoring the question

There is also inciting violence in UK law if a court decides it is
Kicked out of the country forever

wannable

I wonder how long will this last? They are usually angry.

Mail writer Jan Moir asked Oprah's friend Gayle King at the Ripple Of Hope awards if she thinks the British Royal Family is racist.
''No I do not. And neither do they,'' she said, meaning the Sussexes.
For the inside scoop of the night, read here
JAN MOIR: Watching Harry and Meghan?s terrible betrayal up close, I saw no remorse ? only exultation - The Mail

TLLK

The Duke of Sussex has a Pearl Harbor Day message.

Prince Harry Salutes Navy Sailors in New Pics from Pearl Harbor Visit

QuoteOn Tuesday, Pearl Harbor Day, the prince's Archewell Foundation posted previously unseen photos from Harry's surprise visit to Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii on Veterans Day. In the five photos, Harry, 38, saluted Navy personnel in formation, posed with servicemen and their families, toured a USS Missouri memorial wall, and shook hands with Admiral John Aquilino, commander of the U.S. Indo Pacific Command.

"In November, ahead of the 81st commemoration of Pearl Harbor Day, The Duke of Sussex visited Pearl Harbor National Memorial in Honolulu ? a monument honoring the thousands of servicemembers and civilians affected by the tragedy," Archewell said in an accompanying statement. "As part of The Duke's continued commitment to remembering and honoring military personnel, veterans and families, he toured the sites of the USS Missouri and the USS Arizona alongside Admiral Samuel Paparo (Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet) and Admiral John Aquilino (Commander, U.S Indo Pacific Command), paying his respects with a ceremonial laying of flowers at the reflection pool."

Curryong

As a former serviceman himself I think Harry must have felt very moved when visiting the memorials at Pearl Harbour. It was very gracious of so many senior naval officers and personnel to accompany him to view the underwater graves where countless brave men died and that he had a chance to cast a wreath on to the waters. I have decided that if my health is good enough I am going to go with my husband, view it all and see for myself! The attack on Pearl Harbour was certainly, as Pres Roosevelt said at the time, ?a day of infamy?.

wannable

IF the mainstream media really wants 'headlines' the violence Harry did to one of the (organized) press pen photographers at the Ripple of Hope event is IMO ''news''. 

Long version
https://twitter.com/i/status/1600302087593566213

Short version
https://twitter.com/i/status/1600579023088029696

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 07, 2022, 09:15:56 PM
As a former serviceman himself I think Harry must have felt very moved when visiting the memorials at Pearl Harbour. It was very gracious of so many senior naval officers and personnel to accompany him to view the underwater graves where countless brave men died and that he had a chance to cast a wreath on to the waters. I have decided that if my health is good enough I am going to go with my husband, view it all and see for myself! The attack on Pearl Harbour was certainly, as Pres Roosevelt said at the time, ?a day of infamy?.

Going a little off topic but it is related to the Pearl Harbor attack and the luck that my family has had when it has come to war time. Both of my grandfathers as well as one of my maternal great-grandfathers were US Navy servicemen during WWII (great-grandfather was WWI as well). My maternal grandfather was stationed in Hawaii and both my mother and her older brother were born there in the late 1930's. However they'd returned to the mainland prior to Dec. 7 1942, but my maternal great-grandparents were still there. My great-grandfather was driving to the base early that morning when  his car was strafed by a Japanese plane while he was en route.  He survived that attack but the car was inoperable and he luckily avoided the fate of so many that day. My paternal grandfather was stationed in Hawaii during that time with my grandmother, my father and uncle who were around 4 and 3 years of age. It just happened that my grandfather was not on duty that day, because again there was a very good chance that he would have been severely injured or killed that morning. Soon afterwards my great-grandfather was retired from the USN and they returned to the mainland. My paternal grandmother, father and uncle like all other military dependent families were sent back to the mainland shortly after the attack.

One last thing that I hadn't known until about ten years ago. Residents of Hawaii who were of Japanese descent did not face the same fate as their mainland peers as they were 1/3 of the labor force in the territory. So while there was an internment camp located on Oahu, the majority of the residents remained in their homes and at their jobs. From what I understand from my neighbors in my largely Japanese-American neighborhood, there's still some friction between those who were on the mainland and those who were in Hawaii.

Curryong

That is really interesting TLLK, and of course a vital part of your family history, as of course if your grandfather had been killed, your father?s life with a widowed mother would have been very different indeed. Your maternal great grandfather was a very lucky man as well. I suppose wartime brings thousands of those sliding doors incidents to the surface. One minute, one bullet, one torpedo. And of course many civilians were killed in WW2 by being strafed by enemy planes.

Interesting about the Japanese civilians in Hawaii as well. An unusual humanitarian policy towards them in wartime. There have been some documentaries over the years about the treatment of Japanese Americans in the war years but it was not spoken about for years.

wannable

So far, the only alleged comment from the BRF in reference to the 3 episodes.  What Roya says in her twitter handle has been replicated by ALL the RR's including Omid Scobie.  The Neflix production belongs in the Archewell Foundation which includes archewell production, archewell audio, etc. hence I posted here.

Roya Nikkhah
@RoyaNikkhah

NEW Senior royal sources say this claim in #HarryandMeghanonNetflix that members of the royal family declined to comment, is wrong. Sources say they're not aware of any approach to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace or any member of the family on its content or for comment

Kate Mansey
@KateMansey
NEW: It seems that Kensington Palace DID receive an email purporting to be from a 3rd party production company about the #HarryandMeghanNetflix show from an unknown organisation. But when they tried to contact Archewell and Neflix to verify, they got no reply.
And I understand that the substance of the email Kensington Palace received did not address the entire series.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on December 08, 2022, 03:13:30 PM
So far, the only alleged comment from the BRF in reference to the 3 episodes.  What Roya says in her twitter handle has been replicated by ALL the RR's including Omid Scobie.  The Neflix production belongs in the Archewell Foundation which includes archewell production, archewell audio, etc. hence I posted here.

Roya Nikkhah
@RoyaNikkhah

NEW Senior royal sources say this claim in #HarryandMeghanonNetflix that members of the royal family declined to comment, is wrong. Sources say they're not aware of any approach to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace or any member of the family on its content or for comment

Kate Mansey
@KateMansey
NEW: It seems that Kensington Palace DID receive an email purporting to be from a 3rd party production company about the #HarryandMeghanNetflix show from an unknown organisation. But when they tried to contact Archewell and Neflix to verify, they got no reply.
And I understand that the substance of the email Kensington Palace received did not address the entire series.

Yes what im talking about that but Harry?s family wouldn?t comment on his documents it?s private matters and its private business matters as moderator for Sussex but King Charles and Prince William will not allowed says anything till crisis meeting per King Charles,Buckingham Palace,Kensington Palace,Windsor Castle,Balmoral Castle,Sandringham and lastly any royal residence

Without permission from King Charles nor late Queen Elizabeth?s authorities to comment not on my watch as moderator for Sussex during Queen Elizabeth?s reign years she know she not allowed to shooting any royal residence without permission from Queen Elizabeth nor members of the royal family

Royal Family hits back over Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online
Member of royal family have no comment on Netflix it?s private matters and it?s business matters till crisis meeting but Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace decline comments nor any royal residence

TLLK

Prince Harry: Future Of Conservation Taking Shape In Africa | HuffPost Opinion

QuoteIn an exclusive essay for HuffPost, Prince Harry, Sen. Chris Coons and former Ethiopian PM Desalegn share a "better path forward" for global environmental efforts.

changemhysoul

For Invictus related things, are we allowed to post links from the foundations social media accounts?