Lady Rose Windsor's Wedding

Started by serene grace, July 18, 2008, 06:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Emme

The Lady Rose Windsor reminds me a little of William. 

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

serene grace

Thank you for the photo. She looks pretty.
It's sad the press felt the need to giveKate Middleton the priority on the day of the Lady's wedding, by putting her name first in the caption.

Rasta Watermelon

It is serene grace, and it's interesting that hardly any of the senior Royals turned, I suppose she isn't a senior member of the RF. Only Prince Edward, his wife, and Princess Anne were the more senior Royals there. It makes me wonder why Kate was there at all unless she was friends with the bride.

wannable

I'm not wondering any longer, this just proves she's closer and in the circle than what I thought.  And it also proves to me that the press doesn't really have verifiable information of all the gossip related to KM.

Its obvious the press will use KM name to sell more papers.

Rasta Watermelon

Maybe Wannabe although wouldn't she have to be married to William if she is to attend such a wedding without William, if she wasn't friends with Lady Rose or even the groom? This was something very few senior Royals turned up for, so i'm guessing Kate is a friend.

I was wrong it looks like Prince Edward wasn't there.

serene grace

Quote from: wannabe on July 19, 2008, 11:36:27 PM
I'm not wondering any longer, this just proves she's closer and in the circle than what I thought.  And it also proves to me that the press doesn't really have verifiable information of all the gossip related to KM.

Its obvious the press will use KM name to sell more papers.

I agree wannabe, I think she's in.

Rasta Watermelon

Some of the media are not even mentioning the Bride or Groom just Kate Middleton being there. Thats a real shame.

harmony

Yes, shame, and unfair to the bride and the groom - congrats to them. :stars:

Tizzy

omg her dress is georgeous!!  it's simple, but very elegant.  and her tiara :wub2:

however, the Duke of Gloucester's tie is alllll wrong.  other than that, he looks handsome.

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Princess H

Jada,
Thanks for the pictures! I was happy to see the groom finally!

I founf these on another royal site.
http://members4.boardhost.com/CronePrincess/msg/1216561844.html

Tizzy

A few more pics that were in another thread
Getty Images

Rasta Watermelon

Some non Kate pics this time....well I can't see Kate in background in those pics. :happycry:

The Earl and Countess Of Wessex.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/tottywallop/Prince%20Edward%20and%20Sophie/82002854.jpg

The Earl Of Wessex with his sister Princess Anne.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/tottywallop/Prince%20Edward%20and%20Sophie/anne-1a.jpg

I'm still not sure about Sophie's all out grey look, and I'm still getting my head around Anne's dress. :weee:

I'm still liking Autumn's dress the best. :)