Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

I find it mind blowing that the same people who disliked Cressida with a passion and bashed her and all her family/friends like this woman ... like  :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: ... I guess they can't really come out and say after bashing Cressida away for not being "good enough" Harry DOWNGRADED to a middle aged divorce with a brother who holds a gun on someone's head and talks to the press daily ... I guess they can't admit karma bit them in the behind for how abusive and mean they were towards a 24 years old who had done NOTHING to deserve it ... I think that is the reason they are here praising Megan because they CELEBRATED like it was NYE when he broke up with Cressida and laughed at her claiming he would do better ... well look at him now ... as I said karma is a powerful thing ...

Cat00

Sorry, but to say that Meghan seems older, can only be envious. She looks much younger than her age and the other model that was supposedly courted by Harry, I find much less attractive than her. Meghan besides beautiful, also has a natural sensuality

Double post auto-merged: February 08, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

There are people still dreaming about Harry and the "dull" Cressida, it's comical  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, Harry is now with a real woman, mature and attractive,

Eri

^ Like are we being serious right now? Like really? The model would have had Harry if she really wanted him and that is why Megan created all that drama with LAWYERS in Town since Day one ... as for how old she looks ... she looks 35 ... not a Day younger if you ask me ... the fact she doesn't have Kate's horrid skin doesn't make her look younger ...

Curryong

^ I'd like you to find any of my posts in which I criticise Cressida or have ever done so. I said countless times that she was quite OK and didn't deserve the abuse. I've already posted that I believe that two influential bloggers have whipped up antagonism on Twitter and blogs among their followers towards this woman, whom they don't know either. Though they have changed their tune since nothing they've predicted has come to pass. That has nothing to do with Cressida B, however

We've already been through the 35 isn't middle aged bit on this forum. No authority regards 35 as being middle aged.

Meghan's 'brother' is in fact a half-sibling whom she hasn't seen for well over a decade, probably fifteen years or more, as you know very well. Her parents have said nothing.

vlaxym

Lots of assumptions here about Meghan and her motives. I assume she'd be the best thing that's happened to BRF for ages. She'd bring charisma and warmth and even work ethic (I'm looking at you Kate) to the Firm. And just judging by their looks
Meghan>>Cressida>>>>>>>Chelsy

TLLK

While speculation about the current state of Harry and Meghan's relationship and their future is fun, IMO it might be a bit early to discuss what impact a possible marriage and the role that Meghan might perform as Harry's wife would have on the BRF and the UK. :shrug: I'm all for letting the two of them sort it out in private.  :thumbsup:

Eri

^ I agree ... only they know ... but you should take it on with the people who have them married by June ...

SueElen

Quote from: Eri on February 08, 2017, 03:28:07 PM
^ Like are we being serious right now? Like really? The model would have had Harry if she really wanted him and that is why Megan created all that drama with LAWYERS in Town since Day one ... as for how old she looks ... she looks 35 ... not a Day younger if you ask me ... the fact she doesn't have Kate's horrid skin doesn't make her look younger ...

Actually she has worst skin, full of moles and freckled very roughly but she wears Fundation and almost all her images are photoshoped. She look matured in the pic from Mumbai airport and in in recent  The Sun photo. In the pic with florist her face look more oval and thinner, and she looks thinner at whole body

royalanthropologist

Sorry @sandy. Been a way so I did not respond to this query: "I can't figure out if you like Meghan or not". I am not certain at this point. I am waiting to see what she does. I am happy to give her a chance but I am rather interested by the amount of negativity she has garnered. I think it might turn off other prospective royal brides. If your life is going to be put under a microscope, you might as well throw in the towel and look for a "normal" guy. Btw my Camilla comments are about the general atmosphere not anyone in this forum specifically.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Eri

^ I won't wait ... all she has done from day one is bring drama and bad PR to Prince dim while I am sure he is figuring out a way to get out of this gracefully ... and he will ... trust me he will as soon as a 20 years old something looks his way Megan will be history and he won't care all that she will throw his way ... the issue here is that no one really wanted/s Harry but this desperado ...

sandy

what if they get married? 

Double post auto-merged: February 08, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

Quote from: Eri on February 08, 2017, 03:14:57 PM
I find it mind blowing that the same people who disliked Cressida with a passion and bashed her and all her family/friends like this woman ... like  :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: ... I guess they can't really come out and say after bashing Cressida away for not being "good enough" Harry DOWNGRADED to a middle aged divorce with a brother who holds a gun on someone's head and talks to the press daily ... I guess they can't admit karma bit them in the behind for how abusive and mean they were towards a 24 years old who had done NOTHING to deserve it ... I think that is the reason they are here praising Megan because they CELEBRATED like it was NYE when he broke up with Cressida and laughed at her claiming he would do better ... well look at him now ... as I said karma is a powerful thing ...

I don't think people disliked Cressida "with a passion" or disliked her at all.  Harry and Cressida called it quits. Actually, some of the articles about Cressida did put down Harry. The Cressida-Harry dating is history. I don't know why Cressida would want to stay in a relationship where the man rushed ahead of her.  Or Harry staying with her if he did not feel comfortable with her. I was rooting for Chelsy but that did not work out and she and Harry moved on too. Life does happen.

Cat00

To say that Meghan's skin is worse than Kate's skin, it's a joke. Kate has the skin of a 50-year-old woman. It has wrinkles and I do not know how to say English, chiken feet ...,prominent  wrinkles around eyes, Meghan has beautiful skin, freckles were never sign of aging, even children have freckles and she has black genetics, blacks have excellent skin . She has appeared several times without makeup in instagram and do not believe in phothoshop all the time, is that the Envy and hatred of some, prevent them from seeing the truth. If I did not know her age, I'd give her a maximum of 27. And Harry liked her, that's what matters, he must find her beautiful  :hug: :hug:

LadyLenox

My opinion to the conversation here is someone is very bitter Cressida wasn't the chosen bride...Looks wise Meghan looks better than BOTH Cressida AND Chelsy,Meghan looks like she is in her late 20's and her freckles are naturally beautiful.Why put another woman down?

Eri

^ No more bitter with people who bashed her and like this one we are dealing with now ... Cressida has moved on to date a younger, richer and more attractive man ... get a grip no one is crying about Cressida DOGGING A BULLET ... my problem is with some people's HYPOCRISY ... I can't figure people out this days it seems Cressida was bashed because she had Instagram and was an actress and her brother was a public person ... this one is an actress , has Instagram and her brother talks to the press daily and hold a gun on someone's head and I have to read she would be a breath of fresh air for the BRF ...

Yale

She is not even a royal yet and the British and others are buying up everything she wears and sales.

The last beanie she wore while out shopping in London a day or two ago is all sold out.  That ring that she just bought, the store's website has had a  major surge in visitors to their site to like 5000.  And a couple weeks ago her own clothing sold out.

I love this!

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Cat00 on February 06, 2017, 05:33:32 PM
Harry is going to marry Meghan and not her family. No problem with her parents, the brothers who are troublesome, but she has no fault and it seems she does not even have contact with them.It would be stupid to condemn a person like her, full of qualities, because of relatives :no:
This is exactly correct. Also when Meghan weds Prince Henry she is not marrying the Mountbatten-Windsor family.

TLLK

^^^But she does become a part of it!!! Without a title her new last name would be Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor if she chooses to take Harry's family name.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 08, 2017, 08:54:08 PM
^ No more bitter with people who bashed her and like this one we are dealing with now ... Cressida has moved on to date a younger, richer and more attractive man ... get a grip no one is crying about Cressida DOGGING A BULLET ... my problem is with some people's HYPOCRISY ... I can't figure people out this days it seems Cressida was bashed because she had Instagram and was an actress and her brother was a public person ... this one is an actress , has Instagram and her brother talks to the press daily and hold a gun on someone's head and I have to read she would be a breath of fresh air for the BRF ...

Meghan is taking quite the bashing on this board and others.  Cressida used her PR to promote herself as actress/model. Meghan uses PR too.  I have not seen much about Meghan's brother who I think is over the 15 minutes of "infamy."

TLLK

^^^Yes it is sad to see how Meghan or anyone else is "bashed" by people who have never met her.

Yale

I just looked over some of the recent posts.  Having an opinion is one thing but when some of you start attacking her physical appearance such as her skin.  THAT IS CROSSING THE LINE!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS!!! We don't know her!

By making such comments you are opening the door to an area of discussion that should not touched.  Don't go there!!

v_voom

I've just realised something.....from certain angles Meghan looks like Pippa!!!! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Anyone else sees this????
Proud Eurasian girl in London! ;)

Curryong

^ Some have seen a resemblance to Pippa. IMO if  there is one it's fleeting and only at certain angles. Pippa's bone structure is nearer to her father's than her mum's, I think, while Meghan has a mixture of influences.

Eri

Quote from: Yale on February 09, 2017, 03:47:22 AM
I just looked over some of the recent posts.  Having an opinion is one thing but when some of you start attacking her physical appearance such as her skin.  THAT IS CROSSING THE LINE!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS!!! We don't know her!

By making such comments you are opening the door to an area of discussion that should not touched.  Don't go there!!
Besides the fact I said she has an overall OK skin ... this is hilarious ... how is talking about her skin crossing the line? Didn't she talk about her skin routine on her blog very recently?  No one is immune to criticism especially the ones who COURT the attention ... Megan is fair game ...

SueElen

Quote from: Yale on February 09, 2017, 03:47:22 AM

She is 35 old lady and she has wrinkled forehead same as Kate but better photoshop her face to look slimmer and more oval.

Kate is commented from the head to the toe, called lazy, old and etc... Meghan may appears younger because she dresses as a teenager and has more meat on her head than Kate... her uuper body does not match the lower body...

Yes, she looks like Pipa, especially when she had lighter hair...

Eri

The woman looks all her 35 years ... some are being ridiculous ... Chelsy and Cressida both look better than her and both tolled Prince dim where to go ...