Main Menu

Recent posts

I doubt Meghan will bother to go to London (no interest in the UK or its media) but I like the idea of a Nigerian semi-tour to partake in some engagements as a couple ref a future Invictus. Harry's long had an interest in Africa (since childhood) and Meghan has enjoyed her visits there too.

Incidentally, all that rubbish and false news online about Mike Tindall pushing Harry out as the public face of Invictus was showed up for what it was when the CEO emphasised in his statement yesterday that 'our Patron' Prince Harry, will be attending the ten year anniversary service at St Paul's. No mention of either of the Tindalls.

And Angela Levin had the gall to repeat the rubbish about Harry being replaced by Mike only a few days ago (she called him 'the new President of Invictus'. Making an idiot of her self AGAIN, and once more proving that she doesn't have any insider information from anywhere about the Sussexes. She just enjoys spilling the bile about them on right wing British news channels, and that's all!
Princess Sophia, the daughter of King George III, was blackmailed by her own illegitimate son.   
The Duke of Gloucester spoke at Stanmore Hospital.     
The Basilica of St. Mary Cross in Jerusalem in Rome hosted the investiture ceremony and pontifical Mass on April 23rd on the occasion of the holiday of St. Mary George. The Grand Prior, H.E.R. Cardinal Marcello Semeraro presided over the solemn liturgy in the presence of H.A.R. Prince Charles of Bourbon of the Two Sicilies, Head of the Royal House and Grand Master, accompanied by H.A. R. Princess Camilla and daughters, LL. AA. RR. Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Clear. Present, among others, also S.A.E. Fra' John T. Dunlap, Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta and all Grand Officers of the Constantinian Order, as well as civilian and military authorities.

Hundreds of Knights and Ladies flocked not only from all over Italy, but from all over the world for the festive comeback.

Some of the most important personalities who have received the investiture:

- H.E. Frà Alessandro de Franciscis Grand Hospitalier of the Military Sovereign Order of Malta (Photo 4)
- H.E. Fra' Emmanuel Rousseau Grand Commander of the Military Sovereign Order of Malta (Photo 5)
- H.E. the Borghese Prince, Don Scipione Prince of Sulmona (Photo 6)
- Don Moroello Diaz Pallavicini of the Victory of the Dukes of Victory (Photo 7)

It was followed by a vin d'honneur in the Basilica monastery, followed by an evening lunch at Palazzo Ferrajoli.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6OdX_9tCcr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I would think so, and I'd also expect the website to be up and running by now, with actual products and information about who they're partnered with (local farms, orchards, etc).

It's been over 6 weeks and the website still isn't working, she doesn't have a CEO, and all she's done is send strawberry jam to a few people.
King Frederick II of Prussia undertook the first written history of King Charles IX of Sweden.