Royal Obsession (Quite entertaining pictures)

Started by gec, December 08, 2009, 01:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gec

Some very funny pictures from OZ of some royal fans.

Wasn't quit sure where to put this, so mods, please move it if you see fit!

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=2975&sectionname=celebrity&subsectionid=201721&subsectionname=royalobsessed

My favourite would have to be the loo!!

Stix Chix

i've heard of this lady before.  she's made the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest collection of royal memorabilia....some of it being more memorable then others! :laugh: 

Harryite #0004

Sir Octopi Knight

:jawdrop: A... ma... zing...

The pictures of them posing with the puppets are hilarious, but sweet.
To dream the impossible dream. To right the unrightable wrong. To love pure and chaste from afar. To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star. This is my quest. To follow that star. No matter how hopeless. No matter how far! 

The Mission Of Each True Knight

Lindelle

I read about this in my local magazine last week. She lives not far from me though not close enough to walk. Anyway her husband is quite patient with her. SHe actually welcomes people into her home when they pass by. It is absolute they must have a cup of tea with the Queen and POW BEFORE they're allowed to tour throughout.

I don't know, I think me being me would not be able to concentrate in that loo. I feel i'd be in there for an awfully long time with constipation................................but that's just ME!  :bigeyes: