Prince and Princess of Wales Official Social Media

Started by Macrobug67, May 05, 2021, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal
Final preparations for this evening's #Coronation Concert 👀

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655187914668625922

^ The Prince of Wales will be giving a speech at tonight's #CoronationConcert - and here he is rehearsing at Windsor today

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on May 06, 2023, 05:45:01 PM
NEW behind the scenes video from the POW ^ twitter.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654904006299332612

I love Charlotte's expression as they leave what I believe is St. James Palace.

wannable

^Kensington Palace (or so confirmed by several RR's)

PrincessOfPeace

We finally know who is the digital content creator for The Prince and Princess of Wales.  His name is George Fuller. He previously worked in the House of Commons as senior digital communications officer; he also worked for ESPN, The Telegraph, ITV and more -

https://twitter.com/isaguor/status/1656832247385796608?s=20 -

https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgecarlosfuller?originalSubdomain=uk

Curryong

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/viral-kate-middleton-video-exposes-dangerous-power-play/news-story/04a563133063f599ca5170d90aacbebe

William and Kate play a dangerous game, as the King does not like being overshadowed. And this is from a website that has been viruntly pro-Wales for years.

?For years now, every Wales outing, from opening a well-intentioned potting shed to a state dinner, has had the social media treatment, these work-related updates interspersed with plenty of heartwarming pics that drive the ?happy, normal family? line home with all the subtlety of a solid gold partridge fork to the eye.?

HistoryGirl2

^I?m not really sure what ?game? would be being played, to be honest. Kate and William have always been more popular than Charles. Also, how else are they supposed to present themselves other than as a family? Should Kate pretend she doesn?t know who her children are? 😂

They?re the Prince and Princess of Wales. Should they have hidden in the basement until it was all over? Lol this really gave me a good laugh. Charles being overshadowed is nothing new and his frustrations over it are documented. However, I just don?t feel that same desire to ?be seen? in William that was present in Charles. If anything, they don?t get out enough, in my opinion. They need to be doing more engagements not less.

But the Machiavellian description of William and Kate plotting to take out Charles is just the hilarity I needed after a tough week 😂

Nightowl

I would like to think that by now Charles is used to the media or anyone else trying to over shadow him as after all we all witnessed the same between him and his wife, Diana.  I think this is just another media junk article wanting to cause drama and trouble for the royals like they do all the time.   I get the impression that Charles is a happily settled man in his own skin finally and he has a wonderful family, so who wants to make trouble for the king and his son William now that Harry is out of the picture by his own choice?

HistoryGirl2

^Yep. It?s the media merry-go-round. One minute you?re a superstar and the next you?re plotting to take the throne lol the coronation is over so time to manufacture some new story out of thin air.

If there?s one thing that?s come out of all the drama with Harry is how much Charles seems to genuinely love and care for his sons. No matter how much Harry insults him, he seems to know it?s coming from a place of misplaced anger and forgives him for it. He also seems to love his grandchildren and spending time with them, so I don?t think he?s bothered by the fact that everyone seems to adore them like he does. And you?re right Nightowl. He seems to just have found a good stride in both his public and private life.

I can?t remember where I heard it, but there was discussion about how much closer Charles and William have gotten as he?s gotten older. I think I tend to agree. It?s to be expected I guess. But who knows? Maybe Charles typed up that article himself and submitted it for publication 🤣🤣🤣 So funny.

Nightowl

^
:hi:I strongly believe Charles has lots of *guilt* he carries around over his failed marriage to Diana and how it affected the boys, (therapy 101 on guilt) and that is why he will always in most ways have a helping hand for Harry and believe me if anyone needs a helping hand in the royal family it is Harry for when he hits bottom or crashes it will be be pretty. Lots of families out there that if reading royal sites and the BRF probably see the signs like I do. And this won't go over well here for some yet it is my opinion, Meghan is the sneaky one, the controlling one, she plots and plans her life and is very strong and intelligent...never put anything past her as I had one just like that in my family, the very same personality.  Meghan keeps a diary, LOL, I know one member who recorded all the conversation in my family, every conversation was recorded and when found out by some members all hell broke loose, not a good thing to do to blackmail your family like Harry and Meghan tried to do.

Anyhow, Charles will just have to live with his life now the way it is, lots more restrictions I think are placed on him being King like it did to HM yet he has strong opinions which I like and hope he can work around  ways to give say them.  William is tough, he is showing me signs of Princess Anne and how she suffers no fools and he needs that with Harry so that when the time comes very far off into the future he can guide George into his kingship. 

I hope with the Coronation over that all members of the royal family go to their corner and just take deep breaths and step back from anger and lies. 

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

The Coronation Weekend

A film by Will Warr

▶️ Watch the full film on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/Cb6ruEWxFAE

wannable

Kudos to the POW's social media person - staff. Since the Coronation, every public event there's a cool recap behind and in front of the scenes.

@KensingtonRoyal
Visiting the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust social and emotional mental health programme at the Percy Community Centre in Bath today to mark #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek with #ShapingUs champion Zara McDermott.

Thank you to the incredible young women from St Katherine?s School in Bristol for sharing their mental health journey!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1658542694350610445

^ So Kate arrived/departed via train. Train station to/from she was picked up by a car, security wise, the car went through Windsor/London/Windsor with no primary plan - no charge, the charge was aboard a train with her team, including the RPO's.

wannable

^ Rebecca was with her at yesterday event, she has this to say

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

From today's #DailyMail, the Princess of Wales talks honestly about how becoming a royal was a struggle at times and I take a look behind Kensington Palace's new social media blitz (there's even been talks with Tik Tok).

Yes, they should go on Tik Tok, 99.5 are Gen Z

HistoryGirl2

^^I?m really liking this new PR they?ve got going on. I think now that the Queen is gone, the King can now set his own style of what?s expected of the Firm.

I don?t think it?s necessarily a bad idea to go on TikTok, but there?s some political battles there that might lead to criticism from some arenas if they did that.

As far as her comments about the difficulties of becoming a royal, *that* is how a person of privilege should address their struggles. Honestly, without dwelling on it and making the entire conversation about yourself. Bravo! But I do think that?s more her personality anyway, putting the focus on others instead of herself. I think their team realizes that it is not a foregone conclusion that they?ll be crowned in the future. Gotta work for that support and it looks like they?re off to a good start.

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

Celebrating the wedding of Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah and Princess Rajwa Al Hussein in Jordan yesterday 🇯🇴

wannable

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

Kensington Palace have shared a new photograph of The Prince of Wales, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis ahead of Father's Day tomorrow.
It was taken on the Windsor Estate earlier this year by @MilliePilks

wannable

^They are sitting on a bench with the date 21st April 2016, which was Queen Elizabeth II?s 90th birthday.

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

Today we celebrate Windrush Day, a defining moment in our nation's history. We honour the extraordinary contributions and resilience of the Windrush generation. #Windrush75

ITV Press Centre
@itvpresscentre
Official ITV Press Centre feed

ITV commissions new Windrush documentary in partnership with the Pride of Britain telling the story of the generation of people who left the Caribbean for a new life in Britain. Details > https://bit.ly/3r0yY1y

wannable

https://www.tiktok.com/@the.royal.watcher/video/7252416723268193562

Hilarious moment a child asks Prince William when will Prince William arrive...wait for it.

wannable

More diplomatic meet and greet during an international (Rugby World Cup) event.  The Princess of Wales vehicle entourage departed/arrived Marseille airport to the Stadium with a impressive line up of government officials.

The Mayor of Le Touquet Paris Plage was also at Marseille, he is the one that will be naming Le Touquet Airport after Queen Elizabeth II

Daniel Fasquelle
@DFasquelle

🏉 During the match @EnglandRugby against Argentina, I had the privilege of speaking with Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton, godmother of the England team, after the match against Argentina.

She warmly thanked me for the welcome given by the Touquettois to the England team and for proposing the name of Elizabeth II for our international airport. I also had the pleasure of inviting him to come and discover Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇫🇷 #LeTouquet

@KensingtonRoyal
@Le_Touquet

TLLK

The Prince and Princess of Wales have released a message regarding the war in Israel.

Login ? Instagram

Prince William and Princess Kate break silence over horrors inflicted by Hamas terrorists | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William and Princess Kate break silence over horrors inflicted by Hamas terrorists
Prince William and Princess Kate have spoken out on the situation in Israel in a statement released by Kensington Palace.
By Sam Ormiston, Catherine Meyer-Funnell, Royal Reporter based in London
18:03, Wed, Oct 11, 2023 | UPDATED: 18:42, Wed, Oct 11, 2023
Bookmark

William and Kate
Kensington Palace has released a statement (Image: Getty)

Prince William and Princess Kate have released a statement amid the ongoing horrors in Israel, with the conflict between the country and Gaza reigniting over the weekend.

A spokesperson for Kensington Palace said: "The Prince and Princess of Wales are profoundly distressed by the devastating events that have unfolded in the past days.

"The horrors inflicted by Hamas?s terrorist attack upon Israel are appalling; they utterly condemn them."

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

2023 ✅ 

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our year.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1740769519134814583