DM at it again - Diana made PW upset because of photos

Started by oak_and_cedar, September 15, 2019, 09:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: sandy on September 19, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
It lasted from 1986-1989; then briefly in 1991 and then they were friends only until Diana called a halt to seeing him.  Then he went to Pasternack and told all. Not very nice.

They were lovers for over 3 years.  Diana saw a lot of him, and the boys did too...whether he is "nice" or not, is irrelevants

sandy

I think it is very relevant he proved to be a false friend.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on September 19, 2019, 02:16:51 PM
I think it is very relevant he proved to be a false friend.
not really.  Tthe issue was, did Diana introduce her boys to him.  She did, and they got to be quite friendly with him for some years. 

TLLK

From what I've read, the brothers really enjoyed their time with him while Hewitt and Diana were together, but I wouldn't be surprised when he turned out to be another man who betrayed Diana.

Curryong

What is James Hewitt doing these days, anyway? I know his bar business in Spain went bankrupt years ago and then he had a health scare. The last I heard, he was still living with his elderly mother, but wonder whether he's actually employed.

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on September 19, 2019, 03:16:46 PM
What is James Hewitt doing these days, anyway? I know his bar business in Spain went bankrupt years ago and then he had a health scare. The last I heard, he was still living with his elderly mother, but wonder whether he's actually employed.
He had a stroke and a heart attack I tihink a year ago.  Sounds like he might well be in very poor health...

dianab

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on September 17, 2019, 06:08:15 PM
It's not that she minded security men. I don't think she wanted them to report back her whereabouts to PC.

i read she felt discomfortable and her friends too. and ken wharphe wasnt aware of professional boundaries and liked join conversations of her friends. and he also leaked info of where diana was to the paparazzi

Double post auto-merged: September 19, 2019, 03:34:23 PM

Quote from: amabel on September 19, 2019, 03:18:00 PM
He had a stroke and a heart attack I tihink a year ago.  Sounds like he might well be in very poor health...
from the pictures that i saw of him last time at dm, after this health scare, he looked very well and not someone who went through those healthy issues.

Double post auto-merged: September 19, 2019, 03:39:04 PM

Quote from: amabel on September 18, 2019, 08:14:28 PM
Diana met him most weekends for some time.. and she had the boys with her..
he and her mother said in 'diana story of a princess' doc and book as diana, the boys and bodyguards stayed at his mother home during weekends. and hewitt stayed with them at highgrove and kp. his mother sometimes them visited there too.

sandy

Yes, security guards can spread gossip. And sometimes it gets to the media.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: dianab on September 19, 2019, 03:31:16 PM
i read she felt discomfortable and her friends too. and ken wharphe wasnt aware of professional boundaries and liked join conversations of her friends. and he also leaked info of where diana was to the paparazzi

Yes, he wasn't very trustworthy IMO. Diana was right in not trusting him because look at what he did afterwards. He wrote a book (with Jobson of all people) where basically he made Diana out to be erratic, irrational and he was the wise one (much like Burrell, Simmons, Jephson, etc. IMO) and had silly, unnecessary details that reflected badly on Diana. The guy was/is a snake IMO. Even his former employers complained about his retelling of stories. Says alot about him.