harry whispers in pippa's ear

Started by 1234luv, April 30, 2011, 06:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1234luv

lip readers say he said "you do look very beautiful today - really".  :sigh:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royalwedding/3556291/Prince-Harry-hits-brit-off-with-Pippa-Middleton.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Royal+Wedding

i would totally camp on sidewalks for that wedding...lmao

dimples

brittanylala

Ah! This is so funny! The world wide media, blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc. are all buzzing about Pippa and Harry :wub:  You just know Harry took Pips for an extra special 'waltz' around the dance floor last night!  :laugh:

Lothwen

^I think that the press is trying to create "something" between Pippa and Harry, and that's sickening, IMO.  Yes, they are two attractive people, and they may find each other attractive, but that doesn't mean that there is anything between them. 

I also can't believe that Kate has been overshadowed by Pippa, on her on wedding day!  Yes, Pippa's dress was nice, but it's easy to look your best when you've had a dress designed especially for you.  I'm sure that Harry and Pippa exchanged no more than a few words, and maybe one dance on the dance floor as Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid.  For all we know he danced most dances with Chelsy, or chatted with his friends and family.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

mokhashin

I guess now that the wedding hype is over, with William and Kate not being the centre of the tabloid attention it's time to create something with Harry.  Yes, Pippa looked really pretty, and she shared duties with Harry, but I wouldn't build a romance on that.

brittanylala

Lothwen, I was just joking around and playing up to the media :)

Lady of Hay

No one should be surprised by this article. We all had to figure that sooner or later the media was going to spin stories about a relationship between Prince Harry and Pippa. I am more surprised that it took them this long.  :laugh:

lil157

Quote from: Lothwen on April 30, 2011, 09:28:07 PM
I also can't believe that Kate has been overshadowed by Pippa, on her on wedding day!  Yes, Pippa's dress was nice, but it's easy to look your best when you've had a dress designed especially for you.

Kate's wedding dress was also designed specially for her, wasn't it?

:flower:

mokhashin

Quote from: lil157 on April 30, 2011, 11:30:17 PM

Kate's wedding dress was also designed specially for her, wasn't it?

:flower:

And she also looked absolutely beautiful.

Suddenly just tabloids are trying to create some silly drama about Pippa overshadowing Kate on her wedding day. And creating some sort of "romance" between her and Harry. Weren't these the same Middletons, whom the press has frowned upon for years, and suddenly, because Pippa looked nice in Kate's wedding, she is the perfect next pride?  (And this is a comment in general, not a reply to your post only)

1234luv

um ok calm down. i was joking around. of course pippa would never leave her current bf for harry (he is much hotter than harry too).

1234luv

Blue Clover

anitalalala

Kate looked gorgeous..her dress was beautiful...her dress and veil gave her a saints look...like "madre tereza de calcuta"  :laugh10: :laugh10:
Wich is exactlly what ive always ironiclly though of her behaviour..she always acted like a perfect saint ...like she was a saint...couldnt expect less than this for her wedding dress..and yeah she was beautiful...
Not the most beautiful bride but it was ok!!!!!

Pippa  on the other hand in my view looked fro  normal to ugly!!!!!She was really no fun in that dress...all white...shes extremelly thin.....exagerating thin....she has no curves...no boobs..nothing to show off really..she dont have the body to cause any distraction in a dress like that...and i though it was a good and inovating idea especially she being the only lady of honour but i didnt though it was cool for her to have worn white..i mean i was weird and her dress had no fun at all....it was just like a white sheet!!!

I mean seriouslly...

cinrit

There's a lot of talk about Pippa's dress.  I agree that I wouldn't have wanted my attendant(s) to wear white or anything quite so .... clingy.  But it's probably pretty obvious that the dress not only had to pass the inspection and okay of Kate, but also of the Queen. 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

wannable

Diana's bridesmaids wore white dresses with pale gold sashes. She didn't have a maid of honor, but the oldest of the bridesmaids was then 17 year old Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones.  The dresses were made with the same puffy styling of Diana's dress.

Old Tradition A.D.

QuoteMaid of Honor & Bridesmaids
Bridesmaids were involved in the wedding ceremony for two reasons: to be a witness to the wedding and to confuse the evil spirits. Roman law required witnesses be present at the wedding — so that's why the bridesmaids were there! Even today, many bridesmaids (or perhaps just the maid of honor) can serve as a witness to a wedding ceremony.

Attire
In the case of both the brides and the grooms, the groups would dress very similar to the bride & groom. Why? To ward off evil spirits of course! The idea was that the evil spirits would get confused by the similarity in dress.

Yale

But I think it would be  awesome if Prince Harry did hook up with Pippa. I wish they were both single!!

Blue Clover

Funny how many people want them together.

WOW

I read somewhere that Pippa has a boyfriend who was at the wedding.

amanda84

I think Harry and Pippa would be cute together but, I say we girls should at least be able to get one Prince right? :) I did hear that Pippa's date was a cricket player I think. Don't quote me on that though.

Ben

The idea of Harry getting together with Pippa, the sister of Kate Middleton who has just been married to William who is his brother is quite simply revolting.

sandy

LOL. Well the press  can try to get a trifecta by trying to match James with Eugenie. I am counting the days to when the James looked lovingly at Eugenie stories start to appear.

I think if Harry were truly interested in Pippa something would have happened by now.

wannable

QuotePosh Alex Loudon, an ex-England cricketer, has been dating Pippa, 27, for a year and pals said he is preparing to pop the question.
The Eton-educated banker, 30, has a high- flying City job and mixes in the same social circles as Prince William, 28, and Harry, 26.
His family also have their own palace, the sprawling Olantigh Towers stately home near Wye, Kent.
One pal said: "Alex thinks it's hilarious that suddenly the world has discovered Pippa.
"He's madly in love with her and there's no doubt that he wants to make her his wife.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/189083/Pippa-Middleton-s-man-tells-Prince-Harry-Hands-orf/

Lothwen

Quote from: brittanylala on April 30, 2011, 10:52:59 PM
Lothwen, I was just joking around and playing up to the media :)

Oh, I know dear :hug:  my post wasn't directed toward you
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Elliefox

William Hill have a bet going where Pippa is the favourite to win "Rear of the Year". I wonder if Harry will be placing a bet?

http://socyberty.com/people/pippa-middleton-rear-of-the-year/

FanDianaFancy

Pips did  look  elegant, had wow  factor.
So  rumor  on tv shows  was  that Kate wanted her sister  to  look  100. This  is  her sister.
I think ,  sweet   idea.
Let her shine.
Why  not?