Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall barely contain their excitement at Grand National

Started by snokitty, April 11, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall cheer on Monbeg Dude at Grand National | Royal | News | Daily Express

QuoteThe royal couple were seen beaming with joy and waving their arms in the air as they enjoyed the prestigious race at Aintree.

And the pair could barely contain their excitement, having to grab hold of their friends, as Monbeg Dude pulled into a prime place.

Zara was seen wearing a navy blue patterned coat teamed with a rose-embellished cream hat, while her husband Mike dressed in a smart navy suit and red tie.

Tindall originally bought a share of Monbeg Dude along with his Gloucester Rugby teammate James Simpson Daniel for £12,000 - a fraction of the £122,000 the horse has won since.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

snokitty

A female racegoer at Aintree for Ladies Day of the Crabbies Grand National Festival at Aintree Racecourse | Worst Grand National Ladies Day outfits in

These will give one some insight   :teehee:

Double post auto-merged: April 12, 2015, 03:13:33 PM

Zara Phillips attends the Crabbie's Grand National Festival | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

QuoteZara Phillips and Mike Tindall attended day 3 'Grand National Day' of the Crabbie's Grand National Festival at Aintree Racecourse on April 11, 2015 in Liverpool, England.   ( They watched their horse "Monbeg Dude" run in the Grand National.)
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

TLLK

snokitty