Main Menu

hello from miami

Started by minglebells, November 25, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minglebells

i don't hold england's oppression of the colonies against you. lol.

Curryong

We are international here. And England sent her convicts to Australia, lol. I'm Australian, by the way, and welcome!

Blue Clover

Welcome from a fellow American.  :welcome:

TLLK

:welcome: Welcome to RIF! I'm from California.

minglebells

Quote from: TLLK on November 25, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
:welcome: Welcome to RIF! I'm from California.
hi tllk. i hope you are safe from the wildfires.

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Quote from: Blue Clover on November 25, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
Welcome from a fellow American.  :welcome:
thanks blue clover. i thought i'd be the only american here. lol. i feel at home already! :)

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Quote from: Curryong on November 25, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
We are international here. And England sent her convicts to Australia, lol. I'm Australian, by the way, and welcome!
thanks curryong. lol about the convicts. australia is so lovely tho.

Blue Clover

@TLLK I read that the wildfires are contained. I hope the fires weren't near you or anyone you know. It was very scary to watch.  :cry:
@Curryong I've liked every Australian I've met - there's a certain authenticity.  :friends:
@minglebells Great! Feel free to post! We are a chatty bunch! We are mostly focused on the British Royal Family. There is certainly plenty going on in that family, they keep us busy.  :windsor1: :royalsneeze:

TLLK

@Blue Clover - I live in Southern California but I was not in any danger from the Camp or Wolsey fires. However our poor air quality did affect outdoor activities for local school districts.

My husband attended CSU Chico which is very close to Paradise,CA and he knew the town well from his college years.

Blue Clover

@TLLK A good friend is a Chico State graduate.

Another good friend lives in the LA area and her friend's daughter decided not to go to the Thousand Oaks Club the same night as the shootings, then had to be evacuated because of the fires shortly after.  :no:

My sister moved back to the east coast from the Santa Monica beach area six-months ago - she wanted to be closer to family but she is really missing the weather.

I actually really love California! I think it has a few problem but its a great place to live for many reasons.