Crown Princess returns to school

Started by Jenee, September 06, 2008, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

Norway Post

QuoteNorway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit will this fall start part time studies at the Norwegian School of Management (BI) in Oslo, as part of a master management degree program.

Good for her. I'm glad to see that she can pursue her own interests while still being a Crown Princess!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Lila the Flirt

Wow. Juggling the kids, school and representing her country? Good luck! :thumbsup:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

sillyjobug

Wow, that's really cool! Seems difficult, though. I wish her much luck!
Harryite #0094   

BUTTER

I'm very proud of her she doing her own thing. Nobody is making her do this. She wanted to do it herself. MORE POWER TO YOU! YOU GO GIRL!

Rhiannon*

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on September 08, 2008, 03:58:12 PM
Wow. Juggling the kids, school and representing her country? Good luck! :thumbsup:

That was my first thought too. Although it is part time and maybe she can do some of it via internet correspondance? Although what an awkward position for her professor, grading his future Queen!

helloeveyone

Maybe  :kate: should follow her examples  <_<

Lila the Flirt

Hehe.. we forgot to include marriage in her juggling act. :happy:

It's most probably a distance learning thing. I don't think she has the time to attend lectures? :hmm:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Rhiannon*

Oops! How easy it is to forget that marriage takes work :blush:

Well most of my classes in grad school only met once a week, that might be doable. I guess it depends on the course...  :shrug:

princessealiénor

That's a good preparation fot a future queen!! well done!

Anyasha

Absolutely astounding. I applaud Mette-Marit entirely. What a wonderful inspiration for hard-working women!