Chelsy breakup--all articles about Chelsy here

Started by Lillianna, November 10, 2007, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippie_cyndi

GOOD for Chelsy.....this has been a long time coming....I believe Wombie....others and myself have said both William and Harry will be single this year.......and as good as Chelsy is with him......they need 2 be apart and do a lot of growing up.

....much respect for Chelsy :hug:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

skye

too bad for them if true, at least she appears smart enough to end things rather than hang around.
... now if the next headline is 'Miserable Wills splits from Kate after 3 years' , that would be better!   

Wombat

Isn't it strange how more people have expressed sadness that this relationship has ended than they did when Kate and Wills split? :lmao:

Mary Rose

:lol:

That is because Harry and Chelsy actually had a regular relationship.  I am still not exactly sure how to classify what William and Kate have been doing.

Lila the Flirt

I really am sad. :( Hopefully they'll resolve this :hug:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Pri

"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Hillery

I think this is good for them.Chelsey needs a man who will be true.Harry's a player!He wants a stripper or the like.shake it like a salt shaker.Oh boy it's gonna get hot.
The dawning of a new day

leogirl

I think they will get back together, or at least they will remain friends. They are very good to each other, seem like a lovely and happy couple.

I think Chelsy is really busy with school, and I don't think she takes the media attention/paps well at all. She's used to being able to be a normal person and in England she can't be because she is stalked. And she is not posing for pics or having her brother call the paps, so she's not asking for the attention.

I also think that the new situation is difficult for Harry. He has a lot of military/charity commitments and is not used to seeing Chelsy this much. Harry is used to partying with girls while Chelsy is away. Chelsy got mad but was able to forgive Harry because she was gone... now that she's in town, not so much. Maybe he needs to see a little less of her to get used to the idea of having her around more often. Then they can slowly transition into being a full-time couple.

I really hope things work out for them.

PrincessKLS

Pri

We'll let the thread run it's course then eventually take the keys and lock 'er up--in due time.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Nighthawk

same reason we've kept Kate just in case they do get back together.  I 2 am sad this relationship is over, I really like Chelsy.   I didn't at first but she grew on me.  Hoping that they will resolve issue and reunite.

Elisevonblah

Very sad news. Ugh, I can't believe we're still stuck with Kate!
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

Wombat

Tizzy

wheet

Chelsy Davy: The 'amazing girl' who captured Harry's heart
Quotet began with a picture of the couple kissing on the balcony of Chelsy's parents' £300,000 holiday home near Durban in South Africa.
It was November 2004 and the revelation in The Mail on Sunday was the first the world knew of the Royal romance – and just how serious it was.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=492948&in_page_id=1770

Wombat

Margherita

How sad for both of them :cry: If it's true I hope the press leaves Chelsy alone so she can get on with her life  :notamused:

MapleLeaf

This break in the relationship may be just the catalyst that Harry needed to make the adjustment to having Chelsy in the U.K. full time.  I really don't believe this is the end of their relationship.  

I agree with those who said that Chelsy is a woman with a strong sense of individuality, and that she really loves Harry for himself.  I think that's true, and I also think that's one of the reasons why they will probably work this out and get back together.  

I genuinely believe that they only thing that might keep them from working things out and getting back together would be if Chelsy decided that the stress and disruption of her life that goes along with dating a prince is too much for her to deal with.  
I hope that's not the case, and I hope that in the end Chelsy decides that their love is worth all the stress and bother.  
I just don't believe that Harry is going to let Chelsy walk away without a fight; I think that after a reasonable break he's going to do whatever he can to make their relationship work.

I really hope the press leaves Chelsy and Harry alone while they work this out, I hope they give them a break and especially stay out of Chelsy's face. :(
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

angeleyed

Quote from: PrincessKLS on November 11, 2007, 05:58:19 AM
So if this is true, are we keeping the Chelsy forum?

because forums, threads, and the past never go away... just like kate...

plus, i bet we will hear about how well chelsy is doing and she may be in his life again, which is likely IMO, so just for safety :) i hope its open for a while...
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: wheet on November 11, 2007, 07:21:28 AM
I am to sad to comment.  :cry:
The paps are making it sound as though neither C nor H are upset; just went partying in London, each with his own crowd. 

.....perhaps this break-up was done a while back......and like normal caring couples.....they decided not 2 advertise it 2 the tabs.....or Chels's friends/family start spreading 'it was his daddy's fault'....or.....'cus she's MC' crap leaks.....and each have decided 2 behave with a sense of class?
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

angeleyed

kate press... trying to be nice and kill her press wise in the glowing rays of katenews...
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

sillyjobug

I'm worried about Harry. He needs to settle down. I don't mean that as in get married, I mean he needs to calm down with the drinking. That's supposedly one of the things she was concerned about. Unfortunately, she truly was a calming influence on him, even though his temper flared when he was concerned for her. I fear he might "go off the deep end," so to speak, now that he's not with her. Hopefully, though, he's as strong a man as I believe him to be, and he will take this opportunity to change himself. He will realize how much he needs her in his life, and he will cut down on the drinking, doing whatever it takes to win her back.

Another idea, though... remember those stories about her possibly being a kidnap target for terrorists, because of her connection with Harry? Maybe they're not really broken up. Perhaps it's fabricated, so she won't be in as much danger. It's not completely impausible; he does seem to worry about her safety a good deal.
Harryite #0094