Princess Beatrice turned away from Cuckoo Club

Started by Harry2me4ever, June 06, 2008, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry2me4ever

PopppyDaisy

Oooooh  :thumbsdown: Naughty girl lets hope 3 years at uni will bring her back down to earth again

She should have learnt from her sis when she got turned away from a VIP tent at a festival a year or so back she just walked away gracefully without a word. 

p.s why did The Sun chose like the ugliest photo they could find so  :thumbsdown: to them as well
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Fabulous Fake

............and even more evidence that a good hard kick up the backside is long overdue  :hehe:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article365058.ece

Mimi-chan

Well, this certainly proves that neither money nor blue blood can buy you class and self-respect. Once she found out that she wasn't on the list, she should've left without a word, but with her dignity intact. It's sad to see her throw such a hissy fit like a five year old in a candy store. I'm happy she got turned away repeatedly. Got a taste of the real world! :thumbsup:

drezzle

My 1st thought was how do we even know this story is true.  But on 2nd thought it is so in keeping with Bea's character -- which doesn't have a clue about proper attire, or now apparently proper behavior.   All part of the same problem.   I hate to say it, but I suspect this dyslexic thing was an euphemism for mild retardation.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

alsgal

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wait til Fab u Fake sees this.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Definately my chuckle for the day. Thank you.
I must read the article, what kind of club is this?  At first, by the name I thought it was sarcasm aimed at her, but not so??
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

alsgal

loved the last line... not white lightening behind the bus stop. Haven't heard that in years  :):):):)
Who doesn't carry their cell phone with them? Why didn't she call someone and ask to be let in?
too funny.....

Rasta Watermelon

She looks like she is on drugs. :blink: :o :unsure:

Inge Jones

Well I have gone off her now.  I *was* defending her from what I saw as unfair standards being expected of her, but trying to gatecrash a private party by saying "do you know who I am?" is dodgy by anyone's standards, and she's no longer a minor so she takes full responsibility for this.

Fabulous Fake

Welcome to The Dark Side, Inge Jones. :flower:

drezzle.....I've always suspected that due to the constantly open mouth BUT she had excellent A-Level results so I daren't say more than that. :shrug:

alsgal....... .sticky

'Don't you know who I am' is a real classic....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PopppyDaisy

Quote from: Inge Jones on June 07, 2008, 08:04:16 AM
Well I have gone off her now.  I *was* defending her from what I saw as unfair standards being expected of her, but trying to gatecrash a private party by saying "do you know who I am?" is dodgy by anyone's standards, and she's no longer a minor so she takes full responsibility for this.

Yeah me to I've defended her in the past from what I believe was unfair criticism yet if this is the way she behaves then she deserves it, a few years ago she seemed quite a nice girl but thing have been going downhill since she turned 18  :thumbsdown:

Like I said perhaps being at uni for 3 years might change her a bit, give her a good wrk ethic and get her to sort out her priorities perhaps, we'll see but unless someone steps in right now to help things are going ed very badly yet Pr. A and Sarah fail to see anything wrong

I've always liked her sister more, and like I said when her sister got turned away from a vip tent she just walked away gracefully without so much of a word.

...and the picture I think the Sun just picked the absolute worse one they could find, just a result of the flash and not looking particularly photogenic at the time  :hehe: because the sun are meanies like that

Quote from: drezzle on June 06, 2008, 10:44:40 PM
  All part of the same problem.   I hate to say it, but I suspect this dyslexic thing was an euphemism for mild retardation.

I'm sorry you perhaps didn't mean it like that but that really really upset me. I have two close friends with dyslexia and one very severely so (dyspraxia as well) and two cousins with it.

Dyslexia is a learning disability which primarily affects spelling and reading - it does not make you stupid and to associate it with hat I'm sure you would offend many people with it  :ugh:
I've no doubt of her dyslexia - you don't just decide you have it you have to have proof, and tests, and like FF said you don't get excellent A level results when your thick.

Anyway sorry for jumping you probably didn't even mean it that way but I'd hate people to get the wrong idea about dyslexia  :flower:
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

alsgal

tsk tsk... you're all soo bad  :haha:
Well I think Bea needs to be "put in her place", but I'll judge about 50% of that article is garbage per usual rag mag junk. But I can believe that she would act like this, she has that "air" about her, that hopefully she will grow out of. Probably just the age, and the realization of who she is, and it's gone to her head. I'm liking the young lady less and less. She's mouthy and pushy in my opinion.

Fabulous Fake

......and to think that I got a hard time for my first posts here.... :lmao:

Lila the Flirt

:blink: What the heck kind of a picture did they put up?? xD

IF this is true, she ought to be ashamed of herself. The "don't you know who I am" phrase is soo old :thumbsdown:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Kuei Fei

QuoteYeah me to I've defended her in the past from what I believe was unfair criticism

:hug: It's okay, we all make mistakes. We don't judge here.

Beatrice looks the worst I've ever seen her. Utterly dissolute.

alsgal

^ wasn't that an old photo?
maybe the next thread should be " do the royal brats need to be sent to their rooms"?

Fabulous Fake

Quote from: Kuei Fei on June 07, 2008, 02:09:13 PM
:hug: It's okay, we all make mistakes. We don't judge here.

Beatrice looks the worst I've ever seen her. Utterly dissolute.

Its great that WE are all gorgeous here but then we are all folks who behave like normal folks and don't expect to be treated differently to Joe Soap.

I cannot wait for the day when Beatrice gets her cummupance and I'm pretty certain that it will happen before the year ends. :weee:

princessoctavia

I remember reading an article before saying she told a girl in a nightclub or something to move out of her seat because she wanted to sit there so she obviously takes her royal status seriously and uses it to get what she wants.

Harryabs

I'm harryite #119 oh yeah baby :) ...... CRAZY IN THE LOVE WITH MY PRINCE

PopppyDaisy

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

drezzle

Quote from: PopppyDaisy on June 07, 2008, 09:10:03 AM

I'm sorry you perhaps didn't mean it like that but that really really upset me. I have two close friends with dyslexia and one very severely so (dyspraxia as well) and two cousins with it.

Dyslexia is a learning disability which primarily affects spelling and reading - it does not make you stupid and to associate it with hat I'm sure you would offend many people with it  :ugh:
I've no doubt of her dyslexia - you don't just decide you have it you have to have proof, and tests, and like FF said you don't get excellent A level results when your thick.

People with dyslexia aren't all that sensitive since they've had to toughen up -- I know since I'm diagnosed with it too, and I ain't stupid no way,  no how.  However, I remember when I was first starting to read................well the teachers thought I was retarded, but that was before they tested my IQ.   So you see, dyslexia could be used, at least short-term, or to an unwitting public as a cover for more serious problems, at least for a time.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Mimi-chan

Quote from: princessoctavia on June 07, 2008, 03:33:51 PM
I remember reading an article before saying she told a girl in a nightclub or something to move out of her seat because she wanted to sit there so she obviously takes her royal status seriously and uses it to get what she wants.

Are you serious?!! If she'd have told me to move, I'm sorry, but I'd have to reply with a "F U" and then take a page out of Allison Pearson's book, and follow up with a few remarks about her rather pudgy figure! I'd hate to be mean, but if someone tells me to get out of my seat because of "blue-blood", they'd have it coming!

Did the girl actually move?

serene grace

Poor Beatrice, why is she trying to become a Party girl, already/ are nightclubs the only places young Royals have to go to for fun?
Someone needs to reign those low-cut tops in, it looks sad on such a young girl, with her breasts sagging all over the place. Who ever fits her with those designer dresses, needs to tell her NO, you should buy a better fitting dress and suggest another for her.

Not sure Beatrice would really tell the gatekeeper of the nightclub, that she's Royalty, that part of the story sounds questionable.   :cry:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

alsgal

Quote from: drezzle on June 07, 2008, 06:21:52 PMSo you see, dyslexia could be used, at least short-term, or to an unwitting public as a cover for more serious problems, at least for a time.
I'm sure if there was anything more serious she would have received specialized training, education, etc etc. Ton's of people have dyslexia and you would never know. (reading, writing areas). If Bea had anything more serious wrong, the young lad wouldn't be serious with her.
She's just a pampered spoiled brat with a big mouth and dreams. She likes to have fun but often carries it a bit far.
And yes, SG, she needs to reign in the "ladies". There is a time and place and style for the cleavage, and with boobs that big, it is easy to go over the line of stylish class.

Anyasha

I literally did a spit-take at that photo. That's so horrible to put it in the paper like that, but I had to laugh. Seriously, who does this girl think she is? She does diddly-squat and then expects to be let into every private party and take any seat she wants? Way to act like a 3-year-old brat.

Did Bea ever have braces? I know she can't help her large teeth but when she smiles big like that she kinda looks like a horse. She looks so much prettier when she keeps her mouth shut. (In more ways than one.)