William-United for Wildlife,Tusk Trust and the Enviornment Patronages/Charities/

Started by karla64, June 19, 2012, 06:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Mavros adds with enthusiasm: ?The Prince has earned the respect of seasoned conservationists in Africa ? and that?s not an easy thing to do. All hold him in admiration ? he?s a torchbearer. He gets it. He understands the actual challenges Africa faces ? he?s the most suitable young leader for our world. He?s absorbed our problems and understands them, but he also communicates them well.?

?The Prince of Wales understands Africa ? he?s the most suitable young leader for our world?

Nightowl

^^^Oh yes, the more I see and read of William the more I like him......he is a *thinker* and not afraid of doing something about an issue if he can.  It shows in his eyes, he is one strong man and also cautious as he has to be.   He clearly loves his wife and family life, that I think keeps him on course. Yes, HM had every reason to be very proud of him for the future as she got older, some pictures just show that smile of hers when looking at her future heirs.

TLLK

Fields in Trust's roundtable hosted by HRH The Prince of Wales reimagines future parks and green spaces | Landscape & Amenity

This round table discussion took place on Dec. 6, 2022 at Kensington Palace.

QuoteHRH The Prince of Wales hosts industry leaders at a Fields in Trust roundtable to discuss how green spaces can help to tackle some of the key challenges facing communities now and in the future.

Charity Fields in Trust convened planners, designers, developers, and house builders for the conversation focussing on how green spaces should be championing health and well-being, inclusion and diversity, climate change and nature recovery.

The event held at Kensington Palace yesterday provided an opportunity for HRH The Prince of Wales, President of Fields in Trust, to listen to the current challenges and discuss how the charity plans to transform the approach to delivering future green spaces through practical tools and guidance.

PrincessOfPeace

"It was a total honour to be at this round table yesterday to focus attention on children and young people's access and inclusion in green spaces. So pleased to see HRH's leadership with this guidance, it is much needed and I will be delighted to support @FieldsInTrust further."

https://twitter.com/dbornat/status/1600520377041559553?s=20&t=7GbwbX1jGJJSdTio1UqoYA

wannable

RIP!!! A father and son fully dedicated for decades in Africa

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

Yesterday, I lost a friend, who dedicated his life to protecting wildlife in some of East Africa's most renowned national parks. Mark Jenkins, and his son Peter, were tragically killed when flying over Tsavo National Park while conducting an aerial patrol.
Tonight, I?m thinking about Mark's wife, family and colleagues who've sadly lost a man we all loved and admired. W

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

Rangers are the last line of defence against the illegal wildlife trade. #RHINOMAN will shine a light on their critical work, and honour the legacy of the late, great Sgt Anton Mzimba. @Rhinomanmovie

United for Wildlife
@united4wildlife

Sgt Anton Mzimba pulls back the curtain on life as a wildlife ranger: "It's not something you become overnight. It's a call from God that you must save the wildlife."

2⃣days until our private screening with partners #RHINOMAN #endwildlifecrime @corps_global @Rhinomanmovie

wannable

Majesty/Joe Little
@MajestyMagazine

The Prince of Wales is attending a screening of RHINO MAN, hosted by @united4wildlife, at Battersea Power Station.

The Duchess of Edinburgh, who has a strong interest in wildlife protection, is accompanying Prince William this evening.

wannable

United for Wildlife
@united4wildlife

Through our financial & transport taskforces, and with our alliance of partners, we're bringing the public and private sectors together in support of rangers on the front line of the fight against IWT #UnitedforWildlife #RHINOMAN #endwildlifecrime @corps_global @Rhinomanmovie

TLLK

The rangers face danger every day to try and protect this species.

wannable

I had a short video yesterday, and misplaced it somewhere deep in my video file, will post it when 'lost and found'.

It is William introducing the Duchess of Edinburgh in the formalities of the entrance/hall lineup ''This is my AUNT' with a big bright smile and she didn't flinch  :vday2: :girlblush:

wannable

Isa from twitter has the short video posted.

Isa
@isaguor

This is sweet.

Prince William introduced The Duchess of Edinburgh as his aunt, at yesterday's event.

William: ''this is my aunt.''

TLLK

Court circular
Kensington Palace
3rd July, 2023
The Prince of Wales, President, the Earthshot Prize, this evening gave a Dinner at Windsor Castle.

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

Join the Big Butterfly Count! A nationwide effort to protect our delicate fluttering friends and their habitats 🦋✨

By spending 15 minutes in your garden or local park, you can help scientists track butterfly populations and better understand the health of our environment 🌍🔬

Quote Tweet
Butterfly Conservation
@savebutterflies

The #BigButterflyCount 2023 has officially started! 🦋

Our butterflies and moths need our help more than ever. This is why we are urging everyone to get out for the Count to help us conserve them! 💚

Get involved 👉 Big Butterfly Count

#SaveButterflies #MothsMatter

PrincessOfPeace

The Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) have announced their new partnership around United for Wildlife, the flagship programme to end the illegal wildlife trade. UNODC will be supported in this effort by DP World, long-standing advocates for increased action in the fight against the illegal wildlife trade (IWT). -

Read more: The Royal Foundation and UNODC announce landmark partnership to tackle the global illegal wildlife trade through the United for Wildlife programme

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

Congratulations to the RHINO MAN team! Such an important story being told, great to see it being recognised. 👏
@united4wildlife #endwildlifecrime

Quote Tweet
RHINO MAN
@RHINOMANmovie

The Rhino Man team is excited to announce that we are a finalist in the Jackson Wild Media Awards!!! We couldn't have done it without all of your support over the years! 🙏🦏🔥

Let's rally the troops and see what we can make happen! This one is for the #Rangers!

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, as royal patron of @tusk_org, will attend the annual Tusk Conservation Awards on Monday, 27th November:

https://www.tuskawards.com/

TLLK

Nightowl

Yes, this is one very well deserved award to those that face danger every day in protecting the wild life that is becoming less and less as we see with the way the world is anymore......nothing is precious anymore in the 4 legged kingdom.    Glad to see that William will be there to  help honor the men and women who do the work.  The 4 legged animal kingdom is in dire need of help these days from some of us 2 legged animals who could care less about anything except money.

wannable

The British Prince
@Freedom16356531

In Spare, Prince Harry complains that the Tusk Patronage was given to Prince William. Harry failed to mention that part of William's gap year was spent working in Africa with @tusk_org