The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussexes' Relationship with the press, tabloids, media

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The day Omid stops trashing senselessly - literally as I said, he writes - not even 12 hours go by - media outlets scrutinize/analyze, he gets caught with his pants down or worse lying. That is the type of propagandist I'm referring to. He writes the 'feelings and actions' of the Sussexes.  Very very interesting, because it shows the entire world the madness. 

IF he had stuck to skipping the ugly lies, and just wrote a Penny Junor  :wub: about his bosses, it would be fine. But he did and apparently still is ready to keep on with untruths - it will just sink him. He has trashed by orders: the POW's and their children. At least he is owning it now - his trip to California - was asked if Meghan is in collab mode, he said yes.

Charles Rae claims he still has Buckingham Palace sources - he fully confirms the Telegraph story - he said it last night - he just spoke more detailed.

Nobody would care if Harry misbehaves or not at a commercial hotel (He'd care, his fans would care but it wouldn't ''affect'' the monarchy), it is at crown estates and lesser degree Balmoral/Sandringham where he has very ugly loose lips, royal connection.

Curryong

Good grief, do you seriously believe that Junor hasn?t spouted for her readers Charles and Camilla?s POV on everything! She has travelled around the country with them and repeats all that is told to her as the truth!!
She worships Charles beyond idolatry and always has. Even the big Royal forum full of BRF worshippers laugh about it.
And Omid remains a best selling author, which is more than Junor has ever been. Or Neil Sean! And he is ABC royal correspondent and appears on their breakfast programmes. I?ve seen clips of him myself, doing just that. 

As for fully confirming the Telegraph story, Rae, who retired in 2013, must be well over 80 by now and may well be suffering Bidenitis, stated that Charles himself told Harry to come to Balmoral while the Telegraph stated, in black and white that ?it is unclear as to whether the King knew about the correspondence.? That?s not detailed, that?s contradictory. So which is it, as the two sources can?t be squared.

And you stated in your previous post, and I quote

?H will have to tread carefully when at least in the UK - because a scandal at a commercial property....better yet today people are just intolerant to bad behaviour, it end's up in social media, then replicated.? End auote.

So you are contradicting yourself when you now state that scandals at commercial properties don?t matter!!

wannable

Are you seriously comparing C&C with what H&M have done?! It's a new level of being super nasty. 

Who cares about getting naked in a Vegas Hotel? He is just making himself more foolish and tightening the noose. The scandal would be to himself, front page news worldwide to be mocked at.

Anyway, after seeing the slow mo video of the Montecito fundraiser  - I think the Vegas Harry has been suplanted by Yikes Harry.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 26, 2023, 09:13:52 PM
Are you seriously comparing C&C with what H&M have done?! It's a new level of being super nasty. 

Who cares about getting naked in a Vegas Hotel? He is just making himself more foolish and tightening the noose. The scandal would be to himself, front page news worldwide to be mocked at.

Anyway, after seeing the slow mo video of the Montecito fundraiser  - I think the Vegas Harry has been suplanted by Yikes Harry.

But you began by stating that Omid was a spokesman for the Sussexes, and swallows the Cool Aid on their behalf. I then pointed out that he is certainly not the only one. Junor was/is notorious for it on Charles?s behalf, even when he was committing adultery with a fellow officer?s wife. Kay also was very well known as a Diana acolyte, before he attached himself to the Wales couple to do the same worshipping of them.

And you didn?t mention Vegas in that quote of yours that I linked. It?s clear from the context that you were writing about any scandals in future in commercial properties.

wannable

There is a humongous difference ''doing the rounds'' to improve your image (C&C) vs doing the rounds (still at it) to trash the family and the government and the British media (H&M).

A load of perspective is in order. Anyway, I can happily say that the trashing only made the BRF more looked at and more loved and more popular, better poll numbers. Since they don't realize it yet...LOL.

^ I give examples, Vegas, I give examples of scandals - their trashing rounds, what did it do? Bad news to them, good news to the real victims here, the family they trashed. The bad behaviour gives them notoriety, infamous one, front page news.  Connect the dots, but I doubt a Sussex fan can - In all honesty whatever trashing ways this couple do, the fans find it totally okay, whilst their US poll numbers are flopping, so what will it take to open eyes about the Harry and Meghan problem? Without the royal connection, they are losing everything, including moneys.

Curryong

Have you looked at the poll numbers for Camilla lately? And even for the King? His are hardly glowing and hers are absolutely disastrous for a Consort. So ?improving her image? hasn?t helped Camilla with the British public. And that?s with sycophantic press coverage in the last few years. In 2023 she is still regarded by large swathes of the population, not just the over 50s who remember Diana, with a less than sympathetic eye, to say the least. And these are two of the mostly elderly working royals, who supposedly are so important to the future of Britain, lol.

TLLK

File this under strange things that happen with social media and a desire to gain more followers.  :wacko: :unsure:

A pair drove to Montecito to stage their own "Worldwide Privacy Tour" stunt. They staged their "protest" at the Montecito off ramp exit, the Goleta In-N-Out and the  restaurant. They did not go to the Sussexes' home.

Prince Harry and Meghan 'South Park'-Style Protest Sparks Anger