Main Menu

Introduction

Started by In All I Do, June 10, 2014, 02:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In All I Do

I recently discovered the forum and was impressed that there were a wide variety of views being expressed; this is the first forum I've seen that kind of tolerance when it comes to certain members of the BRF.

I'm Canadian, and did a degree in History more years ago than I actually believe (seriously, how does twenty years go by *that* fast?), focusing on Edwardian-era Britain and Canada.

I've never met any royals, though my Grandmother has met several, mostly as a result of her and my grandfather's service in the Canadian Armed Forces (Grandma was an army nurse, Grandpa became CO of his regiment), and I think that's probably where I get most of my interest. 

PrincessOfPeace

I love Royal!

TLLK

Welcome Adrienne.  :welcome:

Macrobug

:banana:  YEAH!  ANOTHER CANADIAN :happycanada:

:hi7:
GNU Terry Pratchett

marine2109

Limabeany

:fireworks: :hi7: :fireworks:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

DaisyMeRollin

"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome! :flower3:

(I've always wanted to use that smiley - it's adorable. :D)

Windsor

:welcome: :welcome: