William & Kate's Engagements - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, February 07, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Prince William shares health update about Prince Philip - details | HELLO!

QuoteWilliam's comments came as he visited a vaccination centre at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange in Norfolk on Monday to pay tribute to the incredible efforts and dedication of the staff involved in the Covid-19 vaccine rollout.

The Duke spoke with NHS staff and volunteers about their experiences, as well as meeting with a number of people receiving their vaccine that day.

William, who contracted the virus himself last April, asked vaccinator Debbie Rudd, 50, whether the patients were nervous, adding: "I'd be at the front of the queue if I could, just to prove that it's OK, but I have to wait my turn."

He later told staff: "Honestly, you guys have overcome every challenge that's been thrown at you. Brilliant work."

Double post auto-merged: February 23, 2021, 06:43:18 PM

Video from yesterday's visit to the vaccine center in King's Lynn.

'Yeah, He's OK': Prince William Gives Update on Duke of Edinburgh's Health at Vaccination Centre - YouTube

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon spoke via video link to medical, charity and voluntary staff across the Commonwealth in advance of Commonwealth Day on 8th March.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge later held a Meeting via video link with a family supported by Asthma UK.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge afterwards held a Meeting via video link with a family supported by Diabetes UK.

- Court Circular || 23 February 2021

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron of the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held a Meeting for the Earthshot Prize via video link.

His Royal Highness later joined Mr Dale Bywater (Midlands Regional Director, NHS England and NHS Improvement) on his weekly leadership call with the Midlands Clinical Commissioning Group Accountable Officers and Trust Chief Executive Officers via video link.

- Court Circular || 24 February 2021

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Fauna and Flora International, this morning attended an Executive Committee Meeting via video link.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held an Early Years Meeting via video link.

- Court Circular || 25 February 2021

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge this morning spoke to Reverend Dawn Banting (Chaplain, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS University Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards spoke to Ms Tracey Stockwell (Head of Procurement, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge subsequently spoke to Mr Matt Whitehouse (Healthcare Assistant, the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge spoke to Ms Sasha Playfoot (Orthotist, Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon spoke to Ms Gillian Crankshaw (Deputy Pathology Incident Director, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards spoke to Mr Cavan McKenna (Staff Nurse, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

- Court Circular || 1 March 2021

wannable

I hope he was able to speak to the reverend about a personal matter too.  He must be feeling awful about his brother.

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on March 02, 2021, 12:49:59 AM
I hope he was able to speak to the reverend about a personal matter too.  He must be feeling awful about his brother.
If you mean William, why should he be feeling awful about his brother?

wannable

Anyone would, his brother is involved in a tell all no subject barred interview. As I said in a previous comment, factual studies show 1. hurt themselves 2. others/embarrassment by association (and 3. both options)

A therapist usually is the best thing to do when there are family issues internalized.

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon spoke via video link to a family who have been supported by Shout text support service.

The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon held a Meeting with Ms Jasmine Harrison (Atlantic Solo Rower) via video link.

Her Royal Highness, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, afterwards held an Early Years Meeting via video link.

- Court Circular || 2 March 2021

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on March 02, 2021, 09:39:10 PM
Anyone would, his brother is involved in a tell all no subject barred interview. As I said in a previous comment, factual studies show 1. hurt themselves 2. others/embarrassment by association (and 3. both options)

A therapist usually is the best thing to do when there are family issues internalized.
I would say that Will has nothing to feel bad about.  He may be concerned about Harry, a bit but hardly to the point of speaking to a therapist or cleric about it...and Im sure he has enough worries of his own wihout fretting too much about Harry. I would say that he can't stop H doing this kind of thing.. and let him get on with it.. and not worry or try to interfere....

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon spoke to Ms Christine Powell (Area Manager), Wales Ambulance Service, NHS 111 Wales Service, Swansea, via telephone.

His Royal Highness afterwards spoke to Ms Jennifer Manson (Community Childrens Nurse), the Willows, Children, Young People and Family Centre, the Crichton, Glencaple Road, Dumfries, via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge subsequently spoke to Ms Ruth Finn (Infection Prevention and Control Lead), Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Health and Social Care Trust, Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast, via telephone.

His Royal Highness later spoke to Ms Emma Davies (Senior Clinical Scientist in Virology), Manchester University Foundation Trust, via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards spoke to Mr Matondo Manzeninga (Paramedic), Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Springhill, Brindley Way, Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, via telephone.

His Royal Highness subsequently spoke to Ms Tracey Wheeler (Podiatry Foot Protection Service Lead), Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust, St Catherines House, Tickhill Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, via telephone.

-  Court Circular || 4 March 2021

wannable

With so many C19 meetings almost there 1 year to date, from the BRF, William and Kate are the ''contact'' for info, whatsapp message groups.  :teehee:

wannable

Congratulations to Jasmine.

On another note, Kate was seen driving, school run, so I hope the school teachers/children rallied around George and Charlotte in re to Uncle/Aunt Harry & Meghan's interview. I hope nobody mentioned it around them at school.   I remember when William spoke as soon as he was of age the bullying of some students at Eton because of his mother's interview.

TLLK

https://twitter.com/Bham_Childrens/status/1369322200436793344

QuoteOur CEO @BWCHBoss
was honoured to talk to HRH The Duke of Cambridge today in his role as Patron of @NHSCharities
. The charity gave us ?252K to fund a network of Peer Support Workers to deliver a new youth mental health model of care in Bham

wannable

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon spoke to Mr Robert Horton (Responder Manager, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

His Royal Highness afterwards spoke to Dr Daniel Menzies (Consultant, Respiratory Medicine, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, Awyr Las Charity, Ysbyty Gwynedd, and Wrexham Maelor Hospital) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge subsequently spoke to Ms Emma Squires (Patient Experience Improvement Manager and Patient Support Hub Manager, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

His Royal Highness later spoke to Mr Nicholas Morris (Chairman, NHS Dumfries and Galloway) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards spoke to Ms Sarah-Jane Marsh (Chief Executive Officer, Birmingham Women?s and Children?s NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

His Royal Highness subsequently spoke to Ms Catherine Shields (Chief Executive, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge later spoke to Ms Caroline Walker (Chief Executive, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust) via telephone.

His Royal Highness afterwards spoke to Ms Simone Joselyn (Senior Nurse, Clinical Nurse Leader, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) via telephone.

- Court Circular || 9 March 2021

Izabella

QuoteWorld record/International Women?s Day
Sweet accomplishment.  :thumbsup:

My badass daughter may not know how to curtsy but she knows one hell of a roundhouse. :D

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge, Commodore-in-Chief, Submarines, this afternoon held a Meeting with Commodore James Perks (Commander, Faslane Flotilla) via video link.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, later held a Meeting via video link with the Lord Hague of Richmond (Chairman), Mr Simon Patterson (Vice-Chairman) and Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

- Court Circular || 10 March 2021

wannable

William and Kate visited a school today, reopening from covid19
William replied a shouting reporter press barrier, 2 questions; Harry and racism. Oof result trending and front page worldwide.

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, this morning visited School21, Pitchford Street, London E15.

- Court Circular || 11 March 2021

PrincessOfPeace

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning held an Early Years Meeting via video link.

- Court Circular || 12 March 2021

Double post auto-merged: March 13, 2021, 06:29:21 PM

The Duchess of Cambridge visits Clapham Common to lay flowers in memory of murdered Sarah Everard.

Sarah Everard: Kate Middleton arrives at Clapham Common to join mourners | Daily Mail Online

wannable

PrincessOfPeace

Kate Middleton and Prince William send letter about peace to seven-year-old boy called Harry who wrote to them sharing his concerns about mental health amid Covid-19 pandemic.

Kate Middleton and Prince William thank seven-year-old boy Harry who sent them a letter

TLLK