Beatrice & Eugenie Kick Off Memphis Wedding Weekend by Drinking Beer in Streets

Started by cinrit, May 03, 2014, 10:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuotePrincesses Beatrice and Eugenie have taken to the party atmosphere of Memphis as the were seen drinking in the streets Thursday night.  The Princesses of York are in America ahead of their friends Guy Pelly and Lizzy Wilson's wedding on Saturday, along with their cousins, Princes William and Harry.

The two men opted to go straight back to the mansions where they are staying after a dinner held for the wedding guests at Rendezvous barbeque restaurant, but the same was not true for the young women.

Both Beatrice and Eugenie were seen holding plastic cups that said 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' on the side as they walked through the streets with the soon-to-be bride and groom.  Beatrice was seen with her longtime boyfriend Dave Clark at her side throughout the stroll.

More: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie kick off Memphis wedding weekend by drinking beer in the streets with fellow partygoers from 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' cups

QuotePrincesses in Memphis Are Polite but Not Chatty

Princes and princesses are running around Memphis Friday as the three-day wedding of an American heiress and a royal chum gets underway. But they’re not talking to the locals, and definitely not talking to a reporter.

USA TODAY’s Arienne Thompson actually ran into the Queen’s granddaughters, Princess Beatrice, 25,  and Princess Eugenie, 24, on the sidewalk downtown, but they weren’t up for a gab.

“We’re not allowed to do that,” said Eugenie (who recently has been working at an auction house in New York), when Thompson asked for a picture and interview. But “they did say they liked my shoes!” Thompson tweeted.

More: Princesses in Memphis are polite but not chatty | Entertain This!

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

Grrrrr!!!!!!!   :ugh:  The press is determined to paint these women in a certain unflattering way......

It sounds like fun for two sisters to skip 'going back to the hotel' and enjoy the atmosphere, culture and fun of a foreign country instead.

This article closely paints them as irresponsible drunks when that is hardly the case!

I wonder if Eugenie & Jack are still together?

Limabeany

Them and Harry, William is there as well, but wearing the invisibility cloak of Sainthood...  :shrug:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Sandor

Hopefully there'll be lots of pictures!
I'm thrilled it's a costume wedding because I love costumes. :clap:

Does anyone know if there's a theme or it is just general dress-up?

marine2109

QuotePrincesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York enjoy drinks on Beale Street in Memphis

www.Brunopress.com

Double post auto-merged: May 05, 2014, 08:30:58 AM

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie party in Memphis ahead of high-society wedding | Royal | News | Daily Express