Harry and Meghan welcome Baby Lili

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 06, 2021, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announce the birth of their daughter: Lilibet "Lili" Diana Mountbatten-Windsor - named after both her grandmother and great-grandmother. Full statement:

https://twitter.com/MaxFosterCNN/status/1401569463447789572?s=20

wannable

Stats and figures, 100% can state a date/time only when it's a Cesarean delivery

PrincessOfPeace

Really thought Doria would get a look in some form.

Amabel2

I didn't think so.  Diana of course, and Lilibet for the queen...I think that they dont want more than 2 names ...

Macrobug67

Congrats Harry and Meghan!!!  Another baby :hearts:

So now we have a George, Harry and Lili running around.  It is up to the next babies to be called Hermione, Fred, Ron, James, Sirius and Ginny. 

PrincessOfPeace

I'm not sure about Lilibet but Lili is nice

Macrobug67

I am not crazy about the combo of Lilibet Diana - it is a little too Cabbage Patch Doll for me.  But I like Lili. 

They did a great job of keeping it under wraps for 48 hours. 

wannable

Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
United Kingdom government official

Many congratulations to The Duke & Duchess of Sussex on the birth of their daughter.

sara8150

Meghan Markle gives birth to baby girl: Baby named Lilibet Diana after the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's daughter is likely to possess dual British and American citizenship | Daily Mail Online

How does Baby Sussex birth weight compare to brother Archie and cousins George, Charlotte and Louis? | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's baby daughter 'is due THURSDAY on what would have been Philip's 100th birthday' | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's baby girl is now 8th in line to the throne - despite being born a US citizen | Daily Mail Online
Newborn baby girl is born out of UK but she born in California in USA and Archie born in UK but kids cant get titles

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle welcome Lilibet Diana: Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla 'delighted' | Daily Mail Online

Thomas Markle AND Prince Charles are 'unlikely to meet granddaughter Lilibet Diana for some time' | Daily Mail Online
Should meet royal grandfather that so cruel to away from royal family need to induce new members family

How Meghan Markle and Prince Harry shared arrival of second child Lilibet Diana on Archewell website | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle welcome Lilibet Diana: Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla 'delighted' | Daily Mail Online

Did Harry and Meghan call baby 'Lilibet' to build bridges with the Queen and the Royal Family? | Daily Mail Online

Santa Barbara hospital where Meghan Markle gave birth to Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan birth: Lilibet will NOT be a princess just like Archie isn't a prince | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Welcome Baby Girl | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Speak Out After Baby Lili's Birth | PEOPLE.com

Lilibet Diana: Story Behind Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Baby Name | PEOPLE.com

Royals Congratulate Meghan Markle, Prince Harry on Daughter's Arrival | PEOPLE.com

Prince Harry Hinted He Liked the Name 'Lili' Two Years Ago | PEOPLE.com

Where Is Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter in Line of Succession? | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle welcomes baby girl with Prince Harry - LIVE UPDATES | HELLO!

Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry?s baby daughter won't have a title despite very royal name | HELLO!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announce baby girl's name - the sweet meaning behind it | HELLO!

Why we won't see a photo of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's new baby for a while | HELLO!
We have wait for debut after baby birth not since Archie born on may 6

Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby daughter announcement is a royal first | HELLO!

Why Meghan Markle chose Santa Barbara hospital to give birth to baby girl | HELLO!

Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate birth of Harry and Meghan's daughter | HELLO!

The Queen reacts to birth of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal baby | HELLO!

Prince Charles and Camilla congratulate Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on royal baby's birth | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57378117

Harry and Meghan announce birth of baby daughter - with name to honour Queen and Diana | US News | Sky News

Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor: Choice of name for Sussexes' second child shows family still matters despite very public disagreements | UK News |

Meghan and Harry announce birth of baby daughter Lilibet | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

What?s in a name? The meanings of Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor | Monarchy | The Guardian

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to take 'proper time off' after birth of new baby | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry and Meghan baby nationality: Is Lilibet American or UK citizen? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle baby surprise? Silence from Royal Family after birth ? did they know... | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Where was Prince Harry's baby born? Inside the California hospital where Meghan gave birth | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle baby: Where in the line of succession is the new Sussex royal baby? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry name daughter after Queen AND Diana in touching tribute | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle baby: Prince Harry and Meghan confirm daughter's birth - statement IN FULL | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby girl BORN: Duchess gives birth to Lilibet Diana | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle due date confirmed: Royal baby could arrive on Prince Philip birthday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle put aside Royal Family 'difficulties' with Queen tribute | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen bursting with joy as royal baby born ? special message sent to Meghan and Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle baby news: Royal Family delighted as Prince Charles issues statement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate Middleton and William ignore feud to welcome Meghan royal baby ? touching statement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Lilibet 'Lili' Diana: Meghan Markle gives birth to second child with Prince Harry | ITV News

Where does Harry and Meghan?s daughter Lilibet fall in the line of succession? | ITV News

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcome baby girl - and name her Lilibet Diana - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle baby LIVE: Duchess and Prince Harry welcome girl named Lilibet Diana - Mirror Online

How Meghan Markle and Harry's new baby's name is sweet tribute to Queen and Diana - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry's family is 'done' with new baby after duchess says 'two is it' - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry break royal tradition by keeping second baby's birth secret - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle and Harry's touching gesture to other girls after birth of daughter Lili - Mirror Online

"Delighted" Queen and royal family send message to Meghan and Harry after baby born - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry announce birth of baby girl Lilibet ?Lili? Diana Mountbatten-Windsor

Queen, William and Kate Middleton say they are 'delighted' after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcome baby Lilibet

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pay tribute to the Queen and Princess Diana as they name baby girl Lilibet Diana

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ask well-wishers to donate to women's charity instead of gifts in honour of baby girl

Meghan Markle gives birth to baby girl at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in LA after 'home birth plans'

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby 'is due on Prince Philip's 100th birthday'

Meghan Markle's estranged dad Thomas Markle 'very pleased' about birth of granddaughter and 'wished them all my love'

The Duchess of Sussex gives birth to a girl ? Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor ? Royal Central

Meghan and Harry welcome second child, Lilibet 'Lili' Diana
QuoteNo photos of the newborn or the Sussexes accompanied the announcement.
Royals fans hate that and wait for glimpse of newborn baby girl due Sussexes against the taboilds for privacy of pictures on Archie and Meghan wins case to protection their Archie and newborn baby girl Lilibet but Meghan didn?t asked for photocall debut baby at Portland Hospital broken traditional and broken protocol after Archie birth want kept private birth from family and friends unlike Cambridges did photocall at St.Mary?s Hospital after birth next day got in taboilds and magazine of Cambridges got out of hospital after birth of three children include George,Charlotte and Louis

It's a girl!: Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan welcome 2nd child | GMA

Meaning of name Lilibet Diana is tribute from Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan | GMA

Meghan Markle gives birth to daughter Lilibet, her second child with Prince Harry - CBS News

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcome daughter Lilibet 'Lili' Diana

Where does Lilibet Diana come from? Here's what you need to know

How recent royal baby boom affects British line of succession

Meghan and Harry welcome baby girl, Lilibet Diana - CNN

When Meghan Markle Gave Birth to Daughter Lilibet Diana

All the Times William, Harry, Kate and Meghan Honored Princess Diana

William, Kate Sent Meghan Markle, Prince Harry a Gift for 2nd Baby

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Daughter: Will Baby Lilibet Have a Title?

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle?s Son Archie ?Adores? Lilibet

Royal Family Members React to Meghan, Harry?s 2nd Child?s Birth

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Take Parental Leave After Lili Birth

Meanings Behind the Royal Family?s Names: Archie and More

Celebs React to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Daughter's Birth

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/william-kate-react-to-harry-meghans-daughter-lilibets-birth/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-harry-meghan-markles-daughter-lili-gets-dual-citizenship/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/queen-elizabeth-ii-overjoyed-by-lilis-birth-details/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/prince-harry-hinted-at-liking-name-lily-years-before-lilis-birth/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/the-queen-congratulates-meghan-harry-on-lilibets-birth/

sara8150

Quote from: Macrobug67 on June 06, 2021, 04:36:53 PM
I am not crazy about the combo of Lilibet Diana - it is a little too Cabbage Patch Doll for me.  But I like Lili. 

I?m agreed with you but Charlotte Elizabeth Diana kept that names but Harry?s newborn baby girl will known this name in honor of late Diana,Princess of Wales

wannable

Richard Palmer
@RoyalReporter

A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman says: ?The Queen, The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been informed and are delighted with the news of the birth of a daughter for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.?

PrincessOfPeace

Lilibet is a very personal and intimate name for the Queen. Seems an odd choice for a baby. I wonder if HM knew ahead of time?

TLLK

Congratulations to the Sussexes on the birth of their daughter Lilibet. :happy:

sara8150

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 06, 2021, 05:48:40 PM
Lilibet is a very personal and intimate name for the Queen. Seems an odd choice for a baby. I wonder if HM knew ahead of time?

Yes Harry want pay tribute to his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II and his mother the late Diana,Princess of Wales it?s personal tribute in family names I?m not fond this ODD names not since Harry and Meghan chosen name for Archie

Macrobug67

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 06, 2021, 05:48:40 PM

At least it wasn?t Cabbage

Curryong

Congratulations to the Sussexes on the birth of a beautiful baby girl. Great that they used a form of Elizabeth as a name, but I expect the baby to be called Lili by her relatives. That she has Diana as a middle name is no surprise.  Archie (big brother) and Lili go together as names and are very sweet. As I wanted Lily as a name I?m happy. Harry is over the moon I expect.

And so much for the US Weekly and what it ?knew? about the baby to be born on Prince Philip?s birthday, and for Angela Levin?s critical remarks afterwards!

TLLK

Curryong

Well actually, the Spanish royal family call the Queen ? Lilibet?.  King Juan Carlos referred to her as ?Cousin Lilibet? at the time of the Golden Jubliee and it came up again when Felipe and Letizia made their State Visit. We don?t know how many other sovereigns, who have known the Queen for most of her life, people like Harald of Norway and Margrethe of Denmark also do the same. I wouldn?t be surprised at all.

wannable

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal
We are all delighted by the happy news of the arrival of baby Lili.

Congratulations to Harry, Meghan and Archie

It was sent by one of the 2 personal iPhone.  Probably at Anmer Hall, or driving back to London.

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of Lilibet Diana! The Queen, The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted with the news.

Lilibet is Her Majesty?s 11th great-grandchild.

Coordinated send

wannable

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
@ClarenceHouse

Congratulations to Harry, Meghan and Archie on the arrival of baby Lilibet Diana Confetti ball

Wishing them all well at this special time.

Macrobug67

Quote from: TLLK on June 06, 2021, 06:44:48 PM
Aww mon petit chou.

un beau petit chou!

wannable

Gert's Royals
@Gertsroyals

A childhood letter from Queen to her Granny (Queen Mary), signed Lilibet.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Macrobug67 on June 06, 2021, 04:36:53 PM

Lili has been popular for more than a decade and I, too, like it.  What I am really pleased with is that both granddaughters share the middle name of Diana.  Since they are unlikely to have a close relationship, at least for the next few years, I think it's sweet that they have this connection.