The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews and television programs

Started by sara8150, June 04, 2020, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Meghan Markle says 'George Floyd's life mattered' in speech | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle breaks silence on Black Lives Matter movement with powerful video message | HELLO!

Meghan Markle Full Address on George Floyd | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle: Why She 'Felt Compelled' to Talk George Floyd | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle Addresses George Floyd in Former High School Speech | PEOPLE.com

The Duchess of Sussex speaks out on George Floyd: ?the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing? ? Royal Central

George Floyd death: Meghan speaks out about racism in video message to her former school in LA | UK News | Sky News

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex speaks out over George Floyd killing | UK news | The Guardian

Meghan Markle Black Lives Matter: Meghan?s emotional statement on George Floyd in full | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'George Floyd's life mattered': Duchess of Sussex gives impassioned speech on ?absolutely devastating? situation in US - ITV News

Meghan Markle says 'George Floyd's life mattered' in heartfelt speech on US protests - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle says ?George Floyd?s life mattered? in heartfelt message against racism ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: June 04, 2020, 08:36:51 PM

Don?t mention about N and R on forums you know the rules out of respect for George Floyd?s family till justice for his family but four cops is fired and also jail due cops did on George Floyd?s neck and says cant breathe for about 8-9 minutes last year radio host fired for says words N and R on Duke and Duchess of Sussex?s new baby Archie

George Floyd murder investigation: Bail set for three officers | Daily Mail Online
Three cops get $750,000 in USA bail but another cops remain in jail and got $1million bond in USA

Former Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd's death appear in court - CNN

Derek Chauvin faces new murder charge, 3 other Minneapolis officers charged in death of George Floyd - CBS News

wannable

Curryong

Yes. That's a miracle, Morgan saying anything favourable about either of the Sussexes.

wannable

It is not to me, IMO he is one of the handful worldwide that asks hard questions to anyone.

wannable

Some independent US bloggers by white and black (the black guy is a Professor at a university) people are criticizing Meghan, they think she did a publicity stunt, rather than just delivering a speech to the general public, she made herself sound like if she was invited by her alma mater basically because:

1. The radio silence from the school.
2.Instead the school promoted before, during and after their summa cum laude student and theology teacher delivery of the commencement and closing speech.

I like the speech, and perhaps it would have been great as suggested #BLM to the world

PrincessOfPeace

I think this is noteworthy given the close friendship between Meghan and Jessica

Double post auto-merged: June 11, 2020, 10:57:09 PM

Meghan Markle's BFF Jessica Mulroney is FIRED from TV gig for 'racist' remarks | Daily Mail Online

wannable

^ I know where you are going and yes JM dragging or not MM into the debacle, everyone knows JM is BFF with MM.  And since #BLM is trending, what will she do?

I wonder what Meghan will do about her best friend Jessica Mulroney, she is a very important person in her life, i.e. her 3 children played key roles at the Sussex's wedding, they entrusted her with Archie whilst travelling VI/Toronto/London/drop the bombshell.

I don't understand why Jessica in her fake apology Instagram post would drag Meghan into her debacle, I have a best black friend, I should know better, defense.

@Curryong when using the ''insert image'' icon in the RIF's preview, the size of the image as taken from other internet locations will digitally print out at that size, it is exactly the same with the RD (royal dish) site.

PrincessOfPeace

Quote from: wannable on June 12, 2020, 12:27:44 PMI don't understand why Jessica in her fake apology Instagram post would drag Meghan into her debacle, I have a best black friend, I should know better, defense.

Thats why I posted in this particular thread. Jessica name drops Meghan when it suits her. Itll be be interesting if theirs a response from Meghan through sources.

In addition to CTV dropping JM, Cityline in Toronto has cut ties as well as the Hudsons Bay company in Canada.

wannable

I know, hence my previous comment.  It was cheap for JM to drag her BFF into the debacle, then hours later send the poor lady a DM saying that she will sue her  :happycry: :lol: :cry:.

Double post auto-merged: June 12, 2020, 09:02:22 PM

And a Meghan friend source comments in the DM.

It's the beginning of the end of their friendship.

Curryong

Why is it funny? I call Jessica M's Twitter actions 'one deaf' and pretty damn stupid myself, as I stated on a previous post, particularly in this post-Floyd murder environment.

If the inference is that this is funny because it somehow reflects on Meghan, well no it doesn't unless you take the view that an individual is responsible everything their friends do, which is ridiculous.

Meghan is biracial and is probably horrified, confused and annoyed by Jessica's behaviour. She'll probably distance herself from her at least for the foreseeable future as to do otherwise would be to dishonour part of her own racial background.

QueenAlex

It seems odd that Meg's best friend is so "tone deaf" on raical issues...

Curryong

As I understand it a stupid argument started on Twitter and  quickly got personal and heated. Everyone is capable of losing their temper and acting up.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Curryong on June 13, 2020, 10:39:10 AM
As I understand it a stupid argument started on Twitter and  quickly got personal and heated. Everyone is capable of losing their temper and acting up.

Perhaps people should keep off it..

Curryong

Yes, personally I think it would be good if people didn't go on Twitter so much. Like everything else it has its downside. IMO it's much nicer to have more face to face conversations and interactions. However practically everybody under 40 and/or in commercial activity is on the Internet nowadays, FB, IG, etc.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Curryong on June 13, 2020, 11:18:20 AM
Yes, personally I think it would be good if people didn't go on Twitter so much. Like everything else it has its downside. IMO it's much nicer to have more face to face conversations and interactions. However practically everybody under 40 and/or in commercial activity is on the Internet nowadays, FB, IG, etc.
I meant public people (can't see why anyone in private life would go on it anyway).  OK to use it ot promote a business but for public people, politicans, RF etc, keep off the damn thing. 

TLLK

@QueenAlex and @Curryong-I do agree that Twitter use is unwise for public figures especially our elected officials.  :no:

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on June 13, 2020, 12:22:47 PM
@QueenAlex and @Curryong-I do agree that Twitter use is unwise for public figures especially our elected officials.  :no:
yes I mean Trump.  But alos Royals sould keep off it IMO...

TLLK

Personally I am fine with official royal accounts which are run by palace teams and that only highlight activities, charities, patronages and special events. when it comes to royals and social media, however accounts like the current POTUS I find problematic.

wannable

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on June 13, 2020, 03:47:00 AM
Oh this is funny.

She dropped her BFF, as has been the narrative of ghosting people.  Perhaps it would have been better if Sunshine Sach did a Middleton with an Uncle, the PR drill/psychology/sociology of helping a loser rather than abandoning to get worst from self harm to harm others, by the kind act staged or not, sending him to rehab. He remains in the family 'controlled'.

I see your point, how dangerous is it to publish that MM has dropped JM, the later surely has a ton of M secrets and skeletons. And sooner or later with the rapid lose of livelihood, she will need all the support.  This woman was front and center for M, dismissing the history of the key role she and her children played at M's wedding, and the confidence and trust to leave a baby for 2 weeks, wow.

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on June 13, 2020, 01:14:48 PM
Personally I am fine with official royal accounts which are run by palace teams and that only highlight activities, charities, patronages and special events. when it comes to royals and social media, however accounts like the current POTUS I find problematic.
Oh well Trump is going to do that sort of thing, no matter what medium is avaiallbe to him.

wannable

He would have to break a twitter policy. So far he hasn't. He only is an expert in making his passionate opponents suffer meltdowns.

Curryong

This year may also well be a year for Trump badly losing an election (judging by the polls) so perhaps he should concentrate on bettering his image and policies rather than sending off dozens of tweets about opponents scattergun fashion.