Zara and Mike Tindall and family general news and chat

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2016, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Wonderful news! The next inquiry: What is her name?

TLLK

Blue Clover

Huge baby! Glad she's healthy! Congratulations!  :partaay:

Curryong

We wait for a name, which will probably be tweeted by Mike in the next couple of days. It could be something short to snappy, to go with Mia, like Ava or Ella. Mia was in the top ten of birth names at the time of her birth so it may well be the same here.

TLLK

I agree that a short and snappy name seems to fit the Tindalls. It's Mike not Michael, Zara, Mia and the newest one should have one that fits the family. I don't see Clementine or Eleanor in the future but I Ella or Ava might be nice.  :)

Izabella

TLLK

Great suggestions! I love Zoe as a name for a girl as it means "life" in Greek.

sara8150

Zara Tindall gives birth to a girl ? Royal Central
We have wait and see names will announcement but ruled Zoe,Ella,Ava,Clementine till Mike and Zara will announcement names kept underwraps

FanDianaFancy

QEII  , what a busy personal year she had
Two weddings.
Two babies.
Two christenings.
:lol:

Name and christening for Zara?s baby ? Hmmm. Maybe Anne.
Sara, keeps us posted with links to sources as things are announced.
Thanks.
In time, Palace will say.

sara8150

Why Zara and Mike Tindall haven't revealed baby daughter's name
We have wait debut names from Mike and Zara plus Buckingham Palace announcement kept under wraps be patiently

Curryong

I thought it would be short and snappy. Don't like it as much as Mia though. Hope we see the Tindall family soon!

amabel

Neihter name is very attractive.. I don't like abbreivations as names, unless the original name is very very long...

Curryong

Mike says that Mia is enjoying being a big sister to Lena. Aaah, I can imagine her covering the baby with kisses and wanting to hold her all the time! I hope Mike has a male pet dog at home. He is seriously outnumbered by sheilas now!

Zara?s husband Mike Tindall reveals how daughter Mia is coping with being a big sister | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

I can imagine Mike Tindall being a wonderful dad, very jokey and good fun, as Lena will undoubtedly find out!  I bet Mia has a ball with such energetic parents.

Curryong

I can understand why Zara would want to keep something like that to herself and Mike and perhaps one or two others. She's not the heir to a throne but a private citizen, and there's no need for the public to know.

amabel

so not really sure why she's chosen to reveal it at all.  Glad she now has 2 healthy children.

sara8150