Live Wedding Coverage - 7-8 June 2013

Started by angieuk, June 05, 2013, 05:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

Wedding schedule:

Celebrations 7-8 June 2013
The wedding of Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O'Neill will take place in the Royal Chapel at the Royal Palace of Stockholm on Saturday 8 June at 16:00.

Friday 7 June
The wedding celebrations will begin on Friday 7 June with a private dinner for invited guests.
Venue: Grand Hôtel, Stockholm
Hosts: The King and Queen

http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/thewedding/thewedding.4.4ea495e313c19c119aa58f3.html  [/quote]

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

georgiana996

:happy:   :thumbsup: cant wait for the pics :D
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

marine2109

Quote07-06-2013 Stockholm Guests arrive for the gala diner at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm.

Quote07-06-2013 Stockholm Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill on the balcony of the Grand Hotel in Stockholm.

PPE Agency

QuoteVote for the most elegant guest at the pre-wedding dinner

Princess Madeleine wedding: Most elegant vote at the pre-wedding dinner

The European royals' fashion at the pre-wedding dinner

Princess Madeleine wears silver gown to pre-wedding dinner

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:11:01 AM

Search - Getty Images : SWE: King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia Of Sweden Host A Private Dinner Ahead Of The Wedding Of Princess Madeleine &

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:12:18 AM

Search - Getty Images : SWE: King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia Of Sweden Host A Private Dinner Ahead Of The Wedding Of Princess Madeleine &

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:17:25 AM

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:31:42 AM

King Carl Gustav Hosts a Private Dinner in Stocklholm - Pictures - Zimbio

King Carl Gustav Hosts a Private Dinner in Stockholm - Pictures - Zimbio

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:38:05 AM

QuoteWedding Celebrations of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill- Pre-Wedding Dinner

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Wedding Celebrations of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill- Pre-Wedding Dinner

Double post auto-merged: June 08, 2013, 11:46:12 AM

How Sweden's 'Party Princess' fled to New York with a broken heart - and fell for an American banker who she will wed tomorrow | Mail Online

Princesse Grace

cinrit

Live coverage of the wedding right now.  Madeleine looks lovely ...  :)

Cindy

georgiana996

:D very beautiful bride the train is so pretty the way it flows  :blowkiss: poor guy looks so worried :P

cinrit

He looked like he was going to cry as she walked down the aisle.  He was probably overcome with emotion ... so sweet. :vday2:

Cindy

georgiana996

:nod: funny the kind of feelings weddings give you  :blowkiss:  princess estell in the front is the most adorable baby ive seen :P

cinrit

I just noticed the tiny chair for Princess Estelle. :)

Cindy

athena21

Hi..Just curious..Is it a British thing that for a British wedding, female guests always wear blazers and skirts and not wear gowns..take a look at royal wedding of princess Madeliene and other European royals..

cinrit

I'm not sure I understand your question, athena21.  Do you mean formal versus informal?

Cindy

athena21

I'm talking about the wedding guests attire..I always see female guests wearing suits and skirts at uk weddings..coz I always prefer female guests to wear gowns like princess madeleine's wedding

georgiana996

i think its the time athena21 its late afternoon here probably 4-5 i think not sure about the time there now but  british royal  weddings are  in  early morning something to do with the CoE ,i think this style of tiara gown from the guests is very beautiful .they are such a romantic couple the way he shook her hand when the priest aid u are now man and wife hes a nice guy :D . princess mary of denmark is in hot pink :P

cinrit

Awww ... the kiss.  :vday2:  What a beautiful couple they are.

I think you're right, georgiana ... the time of day would dictate attire.

Cindy

athena21

Sandor

The wedding dress is lovely, but something about the fit seems off.  Can't quite put my finger on it, though.   :hmm:

georgiana996

you know I got the same feeling when I saw the dress that I got when I heard kates gown was alexander Macqueen that feeling of oh dear god that's not the asthetic or style of the designer ,whats off is the shape its not poofy not narrow very a line minimal but I guess when these iconic designers make wedding gowns they have to deal with  whatever the bride wants not paying attention to what they think is right ...

the sketch is beautiful Royalty As I See It: Photo http://24.media.tumblr.com/533bce1252363459d942b68e8b38d292/tumblr_mo2xu8v0SK1qzjmo0o3_1280.jpg  I fell in love with the train its so gorgeous...the veil  :girlblush:

cinrit

I like the dress.  The lace top could be a little snugger, but maybe like many brides, she's lost weight before the wedding and the lace couldn't be taken in.  Chris has one of those white "spots" in his hair that some people are just born with.  I've known two people with spots like that.  One was a guy I worked with ... we called him "Spot" (to his chagrin), the other was a friend's son.  I think they add interest ...

Cindy

georgiana996