Princess Mary is Expecting Twins: Guess the Gender

Started by Blue Clover, October 29, 2010, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Princes Mary is expecting twins in 3 months. The birth is expected to take place at Rigshospitalet during the month of January 2011, so lets prepare for their arrival by guessing the gender of the twins.  :baby: :baby:

Lindelle

WinnieMTP

Quote from: Blue Clover on October 29, 2010, 01:45:52 AM
Princes Mary is expecting twins in 3 months. The birth is expected to take place at Rigshospitalet during the month of January 2011, so lets prepare for their arrival by guessing the gender of the twins.  :baby: :baby:

Cool...babies have always brought peace and enlighted people's heart! Wish her to have babies in good health! That's the most important...
closed account.

Trudie

I hope one of each. I am a grandmother of identical twin boys and I think no matter what the gender twins are fun and mysterious they understand each other with their own looks and baby language but are different personalities. The reason I think one of each would be nice it would round out the family nicely at two and two.

Jenee

Question - how many kids does she have right now?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Trudie

Jenee CPM has two Prince Christian and Princess Isabella which is why one of each would be nice.

princesslily

I hope it's one boy one girl, but at the end of the day, I just pray for them to come out healthy and the Princess to have a safe delivery :)

Mosaic

Princesslily:  I agree completely, two healthy babies and a safe delivery for Princess Mary.  I must say I would like to see a boy and a girl.  Nice for Christian to have a baby brother and for Isabella to have a little sister.  Great family. .sticky

Jenee

I thought she had two already - thanks for confirming that. My goodness, how many does she want?! Four kids is a LOT!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lila the Flirt

^Jen, yes four kids is a lot but generally, when a couple decides to start a family they ultimately think of the expenses, no? She doesn't have to think about that. :P

I vote for two boys although I'm hoping for two girls. :biggrin:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Blue Clover

Quote from: Jenee on November 01, 2010, 09:11:05 PM
I thought she had two already - thanks for confirming that. My goodness, how many does she want?! Four kids is a LOT!!

Let us not forget the fact that the children will spend lots of time with their nannies! Makes having four children much easier!  :teehee:

Diandra

In Denmark children go to kindergarten when they are 1 year old. Maternal leave is 1 year. An increasing number of men choose to take (p)maternal leave too.